• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• SuperLink

• Indigo Rush

• Ryan Brown

Awesome dude, =D. I'll have to download it when I get home in a few hours, but thanks a bunch! Just out of curiosity, how many songs are in here?

-Blur

104 files. However, 28 of them are actually SFX, and there are some duplicates as well.

I can't play the game anyway as I don't own a Wii, so this is about the only thing I can say related to this game:

ignreview.png

This applies to all the reviews of the game really XP.

I can't play the game anyway as I don't own a Wii, so this is about the only thing I can say related to this game:

ignreview.png

This applies to all the reviews of the game really XP.

You're quite the artist. "Yeh" indeed.

Sigh...very well then Im back here, its was so sad hearing that TSS was down but anyways this game is really great, sweet music, gameplay and story, dang can anyone post a link with that sonic and amy scene? where hes again in his world?

Sigh...very well then Im back here, its was so sad hearing that TSS was down but anyways this game is really great, sweet music, gameplay and story, dang can anyone post a link with that sonic and amy scene? where hes again in his world?

Anyone else think this that this could be the date that Sonic can "agree" to before the final level of Unleashed(PS360 version)?

It'd be a bit odd for a Wii-exclusive game to reference something not in the Wii version of another game. I think it's just generic Sonic/Amy stuff.

You're not the only one XD

Ditto, but the SA1 version's still good for a listen every now and then I'm glad they used it for this game. It fits.

I got to the false credits (halfway through the game) today (yes, I know I'm behind), and it did feel like the story had finished.

Normally spoilers are bad, but in this case, they kept me playing. Normally, as soon as I see the credits, I take the game out and go play something else, not playing it again for a while. So I might have missed out on a lot of the experience.

Thank you, SSMB and spoilers!

Also, (a little off-topic), have there been any rips of the track that plays during King Arthur's final boss fight (before Merlina reveals it was an illusion)? That song is awesome, and I played it over and over to enjoy the level, gain stars, and listen to the song as well.

Also, (a little off-topic), have there been any rips of the track that plays during King Arthur's final boss fight (before Merlina reveals it was an illusion)? That song is awesome, and I played it over and over to enjoy the level, gain stars, and listen to the song as well.

Edited by SuperStingray

I got to the false credits (halfway through the game) today (yes, I know I'm behind), and it did feel like the story had finished.

Normally spoilers are bad, but in this case, they kept me playing. Normally, as soon as I see the credits, I take the game out and go play something else, not playing it again for a while. So I might have missed out on a lot of the experience.

Thank you, SSMB and spoilers!

You mean Fight the Knight?

And sorry, but that's the best audio quality vid I could find.

What is the overall experience coming from Sonic fans? I am still undecided on whether I should get it, and it comes out in 4 days in Australia.

since I don't own a Wii I can't give any true impressions of this game. I can only play it fully if I borrow a Wii off a friend which is what I did with Secret Rings. I guess its time for me to grovel again!

I can't wait for...."He who must not be named on this forum3"'s review about this. I bet he'll bash the game eternally because of GRIFFITH!

Everything rocked for me, the music, the speed, the enemies, the fighting system, the bosses, all was amazing for me.

Tho I never saw that coming that the king was another one of the other One's monsters and that merlina was the true menace in the kingdom...

King arthur is one of my favorite music!!! sooo cool and pump's me up... I beat him in 21.98 seconds.... while merlina I beat her in 51.34 seconds.

The trick is so beat merlina with a rythym when doing the soul surge while you much be in cavalier style when fighting king arthur to keep track on him and waist less soul energy to use it right away after the first encounter.

I also am happy that even tho I can use other character it doesn't change the story at all and that they don't play the same for everything: their style, specialty, basic attacks and basic movements.

The story is also intertaining and kept me on the ground and cautious about whats gonna happen next.

For the missions I did found them difficult at first but after a couple tries it gets addictive mostly when your able to home slash everything you see and then quickly combo soul surge and still keeping the pace of the game as fast as it can be.

So much to say but so lil' time so yeah...

In overall I give the game a 4.7/5

I got the game yesterday, and I think it's pretty good - not great - but good :x. Controls are a little stiff, voice acting's annoying as ever, but it's still a decent game - I'm having a blast with it.

Oh, and just wondering: did anyone else notice this, or is it just me...

Did Sonic actually slur his S's during a couple of scenes?? (I noticed it in the scene after you fight King Arthur the first time) Hahaha XP

Edited by Blash

Just reached the false credits. It's a decent game actually. =3 I'm still against this game though for some reason. But yeah, I'm *sigh* enjoying it.

Honestly, after comparing this to Secret Rings, I have say that the sword actually makes this game a lot more enjoyable. I freakin' love those sword combo's and animations. So intense and furious.

I just wish the level's weren't so damn short. Seriously, the level design is lacking in length. Still, the presentation, attractive animated cutscenes, replay value, and sound/music definetly beef the game up.

I'm so sick of that party concept they forced in.... Why can't we have a good ol' multiplayer race mode like in SA2 Battle?

Anyone Else unlock Black Knight for Battle besides me? All you have to do is get all Arthurs Legend Books.

I just wish the level's weren't so damn short. Seriously, the level design is lacking in length.

Agreed. And I will say that as nice to look at as the levels were, they felt less imaginative than in Secret Rings. Night Palace was just awesome.

Mixed reviews everywhere, and it's coming out this Friday!

I know I'll be paying half and half for the game, but I still don't want to be dissapointed and stuff.. >.> Brr, I'm worried now.

I rented it and I'm almost done... I wish it could be longer... And I don't when I get to play as other characters... But oh well...

For those who are about to get the game all I will say is that you'll end up using the spin slash to kill enemies constantly... It's fast and reliable... 'Cept on them giants...

Edited by Zombie Wei