Awoo.

Strange things that video game characters became famous for...

Crystal Kingfisher

There are many video game characters that became famous for the weirdest things. Here are some:

Hal Emmerich (A.K.A. Otacon) from the MGS series peed himself in MGS1, and became famous for it. His stepsister Emma peed herself in MGS2 (it's kind of hard to notice, but in the cutscene where Raiden opens the locker Emma is hiding in, look closely and you will see a small yellow puddle appear on the ground) and became famous for it.

A lot of Nintendo and Sega characters said certain lines in their games or TV series and became YouTube Poop fads because of it. Like for instance, in Hotel Mario for the CD-i, Luigi says "I hope she made lotsa SPAGHETTI!" and that line soon became a YTP fad.

What are some more you can think of?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperLink

• SABRINA

• Serperior

• Blazey Firekitty

M.Bison: "YES! YES!"

Aerith : For dying

Phoenix Wright: Objection I guess

Peppy Hare: Do a barrel roll!

StarWolf: Can't let you do that StarFox!

For some reason I can't actually think of many... They're just random quotes that became fads mostly...

Luigi seems to be getting more popular than Mario as far as parody's and the internets go.

Because NOW he has so many incarnations:

Mama Luigi

Mama_Luigi_by_SexySmouvy.jpg

Gay Luigi

And_YOU_Gotta_Help_Us_by_VizardSakujo.jpg

And the evil Weegee:

Pic removed due to couldn't stand to stare at it

There's also emo luigi,balloon luigi, eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah luigi, and others. each one either famous for a one liner or for nothing at all.

Then you gotta think about M.Bison. I didn't know who Bison was until I saw OF COURSE. You have a point there.

I didn't know M.Bison until the fad either. I wondered where "This is DELICIOUS!" came from for bloody ages! I'd heard it in flash movies 'n' stuff.

I call cartoon Sonic "Evil Sonic", mainly because his voice annoys me, but I guess he's pretty faddy too. Oh! And Doctor Robotnik, who has no connection to Eggman, infact Eggman may as well not exist.

PINGAS!

EDIT: Could Master Chief's fame come from Arby 'n' the Chief? Let's be honest, noone cares about him as a Halo character ;)

Edited by SuperLink

EDIT: Could Master Chief's fame come from Arby 'n' the Chief? Let's be honest, noone cares about him as a Halo character ;)

I think master cheif's fame comes from the vid: "Master Cheif Sucks at Halo"

That's also where Windows XP Text-to-speech Extraordinaire "Microsoft Sam"

gets his fame from

edit:

WOOPS, That's the SAME moviE. My bad

Edited by Sailor Popeye

For starters Mudkip (Lol pun) became famous for odd reasons with the whole 'So I herd u liek Mudkipz' meme. Does anyone know how this meme originated? The origin story I heard for it was pretty bizzare

Probably someone randomly saying it on a *Chan. Bidoof is kinda similar.

Disregard that. Just went on ED and turns out it came from some guy trying to invite someone to a DeviantArt group. I imagine it went something like this:

Club member: "So i herd u liek mudkipz... wanna join our club?"

Deviantart member: "No."

Edited by SuperLink

Probably someone randomly saying it on a *Chan. Bidoof is kinda similar.

Dont forget Seaking

Disregard that. Just went on ED and turns out it came from some guy trying to invite someone to a DeviantArt group. I imagine it went something like this:

Club member: "So i herd u liek mudkipz... wanna join our club?"

Deviantart member: "No."

Really, on the same site a while ago I read it was something to do with someone doing...things to a Mudkip doll

Was probably just one of the random things in the image gallery :P Who knows though, ED changes all the time but I honestly can't think of any other source for finding the origin of the meme.

And Seaking? Fuck yeah no!

Meh, I guess this counts

Sonic-You're too slow...

Captain Falcon-Falcon Pawnch!

Well you're definitely right about Captain Falcon, I can't believe I forgot that one. As for Sonic, he was definitely famous before that.

As for Metroid, well Metroid is famous for being a cool robot with a hot girlfriend! What I want to know is why Metroid transforms into his girlfriend in Brawl, that doesn't make sense!

Sonic: That's No Good!

The King from Legend of Zelda: The Faces of Evil: Mah Boi!

Link from the Wand of Gavelon: Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!

Mario from Hotel Mario: Hey You! Get Off Of My Cloud!

And probably some others i'm forgetting XP.

Meh, I guess this counts

Captain Falcon-Falcon Pawnch!

I was soo going to say that!

C. Falcon- show me your moves+ FAAALCON PAAAAAWNCH!

I'm not sure if he's famous for it, but I remember one Youtube poop having this line...

Dr. Light(From Megaman): No I'm sure it's the...guidance system.

Link: Well EXCUUUUUSE ME, Princess!

*Shudder* Such a bad show... ._.;;

Link: Well EXCUUUUUSE ME, Princess!

*Shudder* Such a bad show... ._.;;

Kinda weird how Zelda and Link's relationship sort of mirroed Sonic and Sally's in SatAM...only more exaggerated.XD

Oh, and Zelda's dad looked like he was on drugs for some reason.

"I wonder what's for DINNER?"

I'm not sure if he's famous for it, but I remember one Youtube poop having this line...

Dr. Light(From Megaman): No I'm sure it's the...guidance system.

Kung Fu Cutman!!

Yeah... it seems lots of game characters have been getting random fame from YouTube Poop fads huh? How I love YTP. :P

Kung Fu Cutman!!

Yeah... it seems lots of game characters have been getting random fame from YouTube Poop fads huh? How I love YTP. :P

Wow, heh heh, you were close.^_^ It was actually

Wow, that one's much much older and I haven't seen it before :o

Thanks for bringing it to my attention though! :lol:

As I remember it the Mudkip meme started from a 4chan story. Two people were discussing Pokemon and one notices the other's Mudkip doll. After asking "do you like Mudkips?" he asked "would you have sex with a mudkip?" and then "Would you have sex with the mudkip doll?". Need I continue?

"You know what they say... the more the merrier!"

Also, the yelling Link does in Ocarina of Time. That became famous. "HAA!" "Hup!" "Seeeeyaaah!" "OOODDDD!"

Edited by lounge

As I remember it the Mudkip meme started from a 4chan story. Two people were discussing Pokemon and one notices the other's Mudkip doll. After asking "do you like Mudkips?" he asked "would you have sex with a mudkip?" and then "Would you have sex with the mudkip doll?". Need I continue?

The story.

Well, there's Barry "Jill Sandwich" Burton from Resident Evil for his...ahem...

performance.

I mean...I know how bad the acting and writing is, but Barry's lines in particular are unbelievably awkward. I mean, come on! "Jill, here's a lock pick. It might be helpful if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you"? "Jill, I heard a voice in this dark hole, let's go together since it's dark, and we can't see very well. I'm going to cover you"?!

Edited by EXshad