Awoo.

Look at this!

Dreadknux

Is there anyway to get out of this RTE editor mode and back to basic mode that was in 3.1?

Its kind of annoying me that i don't see the quote or url tags anymore and that if i hit the backspace key on a url and hit space again that text turns the url's blue color like how my gmail system works.

Is there anyway to get out of this RTE editor mode and back to basic mode that was in 3.1?

Its kind of annoying me that i don't see the quote or url tags anymore and that if i hit the backspace key on a url and hit space again that text turns the url's blue color like how my gmail system works.

There is a switch at the top-left of the text editor. Press it to use non-RTE mode.

Welp...now's as good a time as ever to post what I thought when I first saw the forums this morning:

You know you were all thinking it.

LOL that's exactly what I thought when I saw this place this morning.

I acctually kinda like how it is in a way now though.. but.. THE AVATARS WHATS GOIN ON WIF DEM!?

There is a switch at the top-left of the text editor. Press it to use non-RTE mode.

Toggle editing mode right?

when i tried that it blanks out all the options. i want to use the basic mode but i don't want all the options to be blanked out, what an arm-twisting move.

Switched to 3.2, huh? Awesome. I recently switched my board over and gave it quite a makeover. If you need help with the avatars (which are pretty small, yes?) or anything else, you can contact me. Just saying. =)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to having larger avatars again. Any word on how long that could take?

I think it's just a case of tweaking the settings. I'll do that now for you all. smile.gif

EDIT: OK, it's not a settings thing - the option's still at 200 x 200 max, and avatars are showing full size on the profile - it's a skin thing I imagine. I'll get it sorted as I work on the new Sonical skin. Sorry for the delay!

• Thumbs Up 7

I think it's just a case of tweaking the settings. I'll do that now for you all. smile.gif

EDIT: OK, it's not a settings thing - the option's still at 200 x 200 max, and avatars are showing full size on the profile - it's a skin thing I imagine. I'll get it sorted as I work on the new Sonical skin. Sorry for the delay!

Because I'm a kind old sort, here's a sneak peek at what I'm up to so far with the new SSMB skin:

post-1-0-76407900-1312730391_thumb.jpg

Because I'm a kind old sort, here's a sneak peek at what I'm up to so far with the new SSMB skin:

Liking that skin and art, my only quirk is that it doesn't look "Sonical" enough for me (and by that I mean that it doesn't look like the last 2 Sonical skins this forum used). Maybe replace the white with some really light shade of blue?

But I can deal with that, what's really bothering me about the updates so far is:

1) I really want to see more than 5 status updates in the board index.

And:

2) Unrelated to the current topic but I've been waiting for a Tails and/or Knuckles skin since the last forum update.

I love the new skin but is it too late to change the "fingers"?

It just doesn't look right. =/

Or leave it like that, I'm probably going to switch to a TwoFoxy skin whenever it's available.

Can I haz TwoFoxy plz? :<

It's worth mentioning that it's not finished. It's not finished it's not finished it's not finished it's not finished. There will be a blue-r colour scheme, it's just not finished yet. :P

• Thumbs Up 4

Wheres Count Duckula?

• Thumbs Up 3

That skin looks a lot better. There's too much white going on around here at the moment. It's icky.

There's something I've been meaning to ask aswell. We still have the status updates, don't we? Because they don't show up for me : (

There's something I've been meaning to ask aswell. We still have the status updates, don't we? Because they don't show up for me : (

You still have access to the system so it's not on our end. Are you talking about the status update box (which is in a dropdown up top) or the hook on the main page of the forums like before?

You still have access to the system so it's not on our end. Are you talking about the status update box (which is in a dropdown up top) or the hook on the main page of the forums like before?

Everything feels so weird. The forums look a lot better when I'm not logged on than when I am. How can I make them look like that when I am logged on?

I don't mind the IP board skin anymore though i wish 3.1's skin could be put back. i just want some of our old features back up and running again like the +/- rep system and the topic description sub-title bar. hopefully we get those back when the new skin is done.

EDIT: again i start a new page how weird...

Edited by goku262002

Would it be possible to add the option of updating Avatars via url?

Edited by Shade ?

What was the reason for them doing that?

Because there trying to turn it into facebook like every other fucking site now a days. must everything be consumed into the facebook omni-beast and reformed into some clone with a birth defect?

Edited by goku262002