Awoo.

Honey The Cat revival

Unknown User

Do you think Honey's character should be revived? Why or why not? If she were to be revived I would like her to be a fox, not too much foxes in the Sonic world. :X

After her character, Fang should be too.

This is stupider than wanting Mighty back and only slightly less stupid than wanting Ashura back.

I honestly have no interest in reviving a character that never actually existed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nah. Not until a handful years at least.

The other existing characters should be fleshed out before "new" characters appear.

How... How exactly can you revive a character which never existed in the first place?

Yes I'm very well aware she's a scrapped character for Sonic the Fighters, but why would you want to bring her back let alone change her into a fox when she's never even been introduced.

• Thumbs Up 1

Please no dont add in more characters and then just permantly leave them alone....just work with the ones you have and make them better.

So what Diogenes said.

Who is she?

A character who was removed from Sonic the Fighters. She's playable by hacking the arcade version. :)

I think that the characters we already have should be fleshed out and used more.

Then, for new characters, Sonic Team should bring back Nack, Bean, Bark and maybe Honey (not at the same time, obviously). They don't really need to create new recurring characters when they already have 4 characters that could work.

How... How exactly can you revive a character which never existed in the first place?

Yes I'm very well aware she's a scrapped character for Sonic the Fighters, but why would you want to bring her back let alone change her into a fox when she's never even been introduced.

Yes. yes. I know. I worded the topic wrong. No need to add more injury to my embarrassment by making somewhat sarcastic remarks.

Honestly, the only scrapped character who even has a tiny chance of revival is Fang. At least he was actually in a few games, and was considered an actual character. I like Honey and all, but she never really existed, plus we already have two cats.

Well, for awhile we had two hedgehogs. Didn't stop them from making a third...or a fourth.

Regardless, I agree with the sentiment that Honey has no real reason to come back. She's merely an anthro caricature of an existing character from another franchise and probably would've been intended as nothing but an easter egg had she been finished. But as it stands, she has nothing going for her sans any fans she may have garnered because of her design.

Do you think Honey's character should be revived?

If it means a new Fighting Vipers game, sure!

Oh, you mean the unused character from Sonic Championship. Never mind then, we have enough characters for Sega to work with already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Stf-honey-amy.png

Honey is possibly one of the few characters I wouldn't mind never seeing again... mostly because I never saw her in the first place.

If they included her, I wouldn't mind seeing her fleshed out at least. Make her something more than just a furry-version of an existing Fighting Vipers character:

wp-honey-02-1024.jpg

Whatever. Once again a stupid topic made by me without thought. >:/ Mods go ahead and lock this...again.

I don't know about revival in the game series but as for the Archie Comics sure why not, or at least just give the girl a cameo like they did Mephiles and Void.