Awoo.

Make up a Sonic Toy.

Blazey Firekitty

Was thinking about how I'd like there to be more Sonic toys in stores, so I figured I'd make a silly thread where people could make up what they might like to see...or just bizzare hypotheticals made for laughs. :lol:

Done well enough, I might like seeing some with little projectile action features. Like a "Wind shot Sonic", "Arm Cannon Tails," "Fire Blast Blaze," or "Wrench Throw Eggman."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Blazey Firekitty

• ovarloard

• Badnik Zero

Customizable Eggmobiles.

You could seriously release a set for each game- A main Eggmobile piloted by Eggman, with each boss attachment that could snap onto it.

Customizable Eggmobiles.

You could seriously release a set for each game- A main Eggmobile piloted by Eggman, with each boss attachment that could snap onto it.

That would awesome and very retro too. I can't believe didn't think of it. :lol:

Tails doesn't need an arm cannon ;_; Though, if he had helicopter tails that could actually make him fly... like those lightweight indoor remote control helicopters. You know, the propellers are a thin plastic ring with 'arms' that join to the centre. Could easily look like spinning tails.

And then, a ground-based RC Sonic, better than the really crap Tomy stuff out there... one with the mobius-strip legs, kinda like tank treads so he can go over objects and almost climb walls... ahahaha. He'd have to be fast, of course.

Tails doesn't need an arm cannon ;_; Though, if he had helicopter tails that could actually make him fly... like those lightweight indoor remote control helicopters. You know, the propellers are a thin plastic ring with 'arms' that join to the centre. Could easily look like spinning tails.

And then, a ground-based RC Sonic, better than the really crap Tomy stuff out there... one with the mobius-strip legs, kinda like tank treads so he can go over objects and almost climb walls... ahahaha. He'd have to be fast, of course.

Wow, I'd have way too much fun with RC Sonic and Tails toys. Probably film them knocking over soda cans and things.:D They'd be great for scaring pets, too.XD

Death Egg play set! One of those things you could open up and it would have several recognizable areas from S3&K as little play rooms.........damn I'm a nerd.

A decent Super Sonic, Metal Sonic, Dark Spine Sonic, and Golden Armor Sonic would all be great too.

Death Egg play set! One of those things you could open up and it would have several recognizable areas from S3&K as little play rooms.........damn I'm a nerd.

Like a big Ninja Turtle Technodrome. :lol:

Come to think of it, Ali Baba Tails with a magic carpet with the word "Tornado" in the embroidery might be fun.:3

Edited by BlazeySammy

The toy I want most is a replica model of the original Tornado. Bonus points if there are articulated figures of Sonic and Tails where Tails can sit in the cockpit and Sonic can stand on the wing. ;_;

The toy I want most is a replica model of the original Tornado. Bonus points if there are articulated figures of Sonic and Tails where Tails can sit in the cockpit and Sonic can stand on the wing. ;_;

Throw in working propellers and landing wheels, and it'd be perfect.:D

I've never seen a toy/model original Tornado in my life as a collector and it makes me very sad :(

I've never seen a toy/model original Tornado in my life as a collector and it makes me very sad :(

Wow. :blink: That's all the more reason Sonic should have more of proper toyline than the occasional slim pickings we get.^_^;;

I think the closest I have is the paper-craft model that was downloadable from Sonic Channel. I would kill to own an actual metal (or even plastic) replica though.

I think the closest I have is the paper-craft model that was downloadable from Sonic Channel. I would kill to own an actual metal (or even plastic) replica though.

Ooo, die-cast metal Tornado would be fun.:D

Edited by BlazeySammy

I used to collect Matchbox cars. A similarly styled Tornado One would be amazing, even if it would be too tiny for miniature figurines to go with it.

I used to collect Matchbox cars. A similarly styled Tornado One would be amazing, even if it would be too tiny for miniature figurines to go with it.

Yush. I am often amused by tiny toys, and a tiny shiny one is even better.:D

How about Sonic speed-sneakers?

Like... shoes that actually make you run faster somehow? Maybe put springs in the soles.

Ages 21+

How about the Sonic cast turned into those little foam thingies you put in a glass of water and grow like 10x in size.

Oh! That made me think of another. You know those Alien Egg things where you grow an alien inside a translucent egg and then you can retrieve it? How about Chao eggs? Grow your own Chao! Each with their own unique traits.

Alternatively, the eggs would make a remarkably good omelette. Mmm, omelette.

A Werehog figure with sticky hands and stretchy arms. So I can make it hang from stuff.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Mine would be some basic action figures that can be molded into the character's ability. Also coming with a Chaos and Super Emerald.

Sonic would be able to curl into a spin and have fingers that you are able to customize to your favorite Sonic hand position. Ranging from the classic finger waggle, to those f'd up Yuji Uekawa illustration hand positions, and my personal favorite, Sonic OVA with epic bird flipping action!

Tails would have some nice flexible tails and can be shifted to his flight pose. Comes with an awesome Transformer esque Tornado 2 that can go from regular mode or X battle mode. Rare collector's editions would have the Tornado-1 replace the Tornado 2.

Eggman would have both on foot and his SA2 mech along with the Egg-Mobile. Both machines would come with a mine that you can shoot. Also comes with a camo skin for both Eggman and his machines. Egg-Mobile also comes with a checkered ball n' chain.

Knuckles would be basically Sonic's figure except with gliding abilities. He comes with the Master Emerald and one of those switches from S3&K that he loves so much.

Metal Sonic would come with that black shield he can make in SA2 that you can place him in. You can also spin Metal Sonic's stomach engine thing and make little sound effects. :P

Super Sonic and Hyper Sonic would have the same features as Sonic and you can put both of their arms behind their back and try to imitate the Doomsday Zone Boss or something.

Have you tried making one?

Most good model aircraft arn't painted, so you could easily find a Biplane, and then paint it like the Tornado.

Also, we need a Tails figure that comes with a tiny "Tails-Bot" that transforms into the Sea Fox. Classic Tails Adventure action yo.

Balloons that look like Robotnik.

A Sonic figure that isn't ugly (First4figues came pretty close, still kind of messed up in places, though). Making one that's poseable would be even harder. The trick would be to use G.I. Joe style joints... no, not those crappy little toys that you see now a days, I'm talking about the original G.I. Joes. Instead of having a hinge, they went with a much more realistic solution:

The figure was held together by means of elastic, wire hooks and metal rivets. Pivot pins were made of a ribbed plastic, which was pressed into the adjacent limb section, allowing the limbs to rotate as well as hinge at pivot point. Even this specific method of attaching the appendages was patented as a "Connection For Use In Toy Figures" (patent # 3,475,042, Oct. 28, 1969).The hip balls were made of a softer vinyl that allowed movement whilst retaining the surface friction required to maintain a pose. This level of attention to detail was of course costly to manufacture, and had caused product development no end of grief to devise, as simple as the end result seemed. The fact that so many still exist intact after more than forty years is a testament to the production quality that Hasbro demanded of its manufacturing plants. Cheap imitations of Hasbro's product did not bother with such detail, resulting in figures that lacked anything like the posability and longevity of G.I. Joe.

This rig was hidden inside of the limb, under a layer of plastic or rubber or something.

Remote control Tails helicopter.

Edited by Phos

Not exactly a toy but... How about a real working Metal Sonic that can become armor and weapons for domination? It's like a transform but you can use it to destory crap and take over the world real fast.

For real toys however I want to see some good plushies. I have a big Shadow plushie and it's not that good.

Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine. Basically it's a jelly bean dispenser, that's decorated up like some crazy invention made by Dr. Robotnik, with the good doctor sitting in front of it. Maybe you could twist his mustache and nose around to activate it?