Awoo.

Make up a Sonic Toy.

Blazey Firekitty

^ I wanna see that. If every car in the world had horns that made the ring sounds, in a traffic jam, well...

Every time there's a car crash the car can make the ring sound effect where they all spill out after getting hurt! O:

All it needs is a speaker playing the Green Hill Zone music nearby!

This sounds like a job for Windows Movie Maker!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Blazey Firekitty

• ovarloard

• Badnik Zero

I would love to see an Egg-O-Matic Go-Kart! Or how about the capsule toys from Shenmue?

I know there was a "shoe" related discussion. My first pair of shoes that I learned to tie shoelaces with were a pair of red Sonic sandshoes, I remember them as they were bright red had white laces that replaced the white stripe and they looked AMAZING. I really wish I had kept them just for ol' times sake as no one else seems to know about them.

I like the idea of more Eggman related merchandise, Retro and Next Gen. I also think the characters need more plush toys and actual GOOD ones not ugly mutant buggers I mean decent and VERY well made ones.

Sonic Hotwheels spinoff. Build your own loopy, green-hill-zone wannabe track and release the included Sonic figure. Hours of fun, until you lose sonic and have to use the unareodynamic eggman car.

I had a set of these dueling tops designed like ninjas when I was a kid. They spun up into a launcher and you shot them down into a small fighting ring. I think they were called Spinjas.

sonicduel.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o

This is crazy! I had no idea this AND the Knuckles gloves existed! I could sit and just mess with Spinjas for hours, I used to bring them to school and show them to friends. These look pretty old, are they rare? I have a sudden urge to find a Sonic Spinjas playset.

Edited by Badnikz

Sonic Hotwheels spinoff. Build your own loopy, green-hill-zone wannabe track and release the included Sonic figure. Hours of fun, until you lose sonic and have to use the unareodynamic eggman car.

It'll fly right by all the loops, instead of running around them.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Well, for starters, I'd like some actual Eggman toys.

What would also be awesome is those "Super Posers" they keep making, only its Sonic in his Classic style. I bet a ton of people would kill for a super articulated Classic Sonic figure.