Awoo.

Jazwares Adventure Time Figures

Trixie the Great

So if you go onto Jazwares website, you know that they are making some figures based on Adventure Time, one of mine (and many others) favorite series. Well on the official Jazwares Facebook page, they have just revealed Finn and Jake's figures.

283960_251351904888901_117557138268379_921271_382249_n.jpg

So these aren't the normal Jazwares figures, since they do not have over 12 points of articulation. They are normal figures that come with stands and have a pose. What do you guys think of these?

EDT:

adventuretimetoysfrederator.jpg

Thanks to Dr Jackstraw for the photo!

Edited by Emeraio
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think articulation points would've been weird considering the noodliness of the characters, a aesthetic feature that's a major part of the show's appeal. However, it would've been nicer if they were flexible to some degree, but I won't complain too much. It's merely awesome to see figurines for these characters.

*Crosses fingers for a Marceline figure*

Theres one right there in the picture Dr. Jackstraw posted.

Oh nice, I was wondering when Adventure Time toys would be made! And these are looking pretty awesome.

I'd buy them if my shelf wasn't getting so crammed up with a bunch of my toys... :P

• 2 weeks later...