Awoo.

Petition signing #2

Mobianhero

Since my last one was locked because there was no discussion to it I'll start a discussion here. Why or why would you not like the SatAm charecters to be put into the games and you can hate all you want but if you would like to see the charecters like Sally in the games sign the petition here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/IncludeSonicSatAM

It takes only 15 seconds of your time. I signed it already and I'm all for the SatAm charecters being in the games please feel free to agree with me or tell me how you would rather take down all of Japan to stop that from happening.

I'm a SatAM fan, and I have to say no to this. SatAM and the games are separate universes. They each have their own established characters and worlds and should not be crossed unless it's a crossover thing like Turtles Forever. I wouldn't mind a cameo from Sally, but the game 'verse already has a huge cast and characters that I'd rather see reappear (like Fang) before any cross-canon stuff ever happened.

• Thumbs Up 4

Unless the game is based on SatAM then no I don't want the SatAM characters to be shoehorned into the main games so I'm not going to sign. It's not going to work out.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 3

I don't want to see them put into the main games. However, a spin off series (or just a spin off game) might be cool, and good for those who want a SatAM/comic series game.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh no. I do not want to see SATAM characters in the games. So no sign from me.

Edited by Balding Spider

This is a horrible idea and I always feel bad for the people who want such a horrible thing to ever happen.

So yeah no, never ever ever.

• Thumbs Up 3

It depends on the circumstances. While I wouldn’t be clamoring for such a title, a game that takes place completely within a Satam/Archie canon sphere could be fun. Bunnie has playable character written all over her, and the whole power ring thing would be an interesting change of pace to what we are used to. It could be a fun little side game – but I doubt there is such an audience to support such an endeavor.

The other circumstance would be to bring Satam/Archie wholesale into the regular games. To that I would say GOOD GOD NO. You never want to start mixing canons like that. They were never designed to be able to handle such a transition. The characters don’t mesh quite as well, and trying to maintain qualities from both sides eventually only works to ruin both sides (for example, trying to stay true to both Sega and Archie Sonic in a singular form would only result in some unrecognizable failure).

I’ll pass on the petition. But knock yourself out bro.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Honestly, why can't SatAM fans have their SatAM and games-verse fans have their games-verse?

Edited by DC111
  • Thumbs Up 3

Petitions aren't really allowed here, so I'm afraid I must lock this. They aren't really worthy much discussion value, and it counts as advertising.