Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

You know what will be the best twist for this stage? To run trough it as modern durning Night. It was really beatiful at Night. And I cant wait to hear classic remix for it. Not that I liked orginal that much but I am corious how they will handle it.

Edit: 100 post! :D

As much as I'd like this, I doubt it since we've already got that second of footage from the CE trailer and the two thumbnails from the leak.

As much as I'd like this, I doubt it since we've already got that second of footage from the CE trailer and the two thumbnails from the leak.

SEGA's attending Gamescom

http://translate.goo...ex.html&act=url

They'll be taking both the console and handheld editions of Sonic Generations and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

SEGA's also attending the Eurogamer Expo

http://www.eurogamer...-eurogamer-expo

They'll be taking Sonic Generations, Binary Domain, Anarchy Reigns, Renegade Ops and House of the Dead Overkill: Extended Edition. No word on platforms for any of those multiplatform games.

SEGA's also attending the Eurogamer Expo

http://www.eurogamer...-eurogamer-expo

They'll be taking Sonic Generations, Binary Domain, Anarchy Reigns, Renegade Ops and House of the DeadOverkill: Extended Edition. No word on platforms for any of those multiplatform games.

This pleases me greatly. Hopefully they'll show off the new announced characters from Anarchy Reigns.

I hope they show off an updated Generations 3DS. I want to be surprised and find out that it isn't actually going to suck. Reassure me, SEGA, please.

Guys I hope its right topic. Remember the speculation about that "Trough the Ages" trailer? If its Sonic Generations trailer? Well we can safely assume it is and we have evidence. I just downloaded trailer from PS Store. The name of the file is "SonicGen_Ages_12thJuly_INTERNATIONAL_1.mp4" so SEGA and Sony consider it as Generations trailer. So what we know about it besides those stages. Maybe Live and Learn Remix as last boss theme or game theme?

AWW YEAH.pngOh and I just read at TSSZ that SEGA will recreate Green Hill at their booth at Gamescom. Another AWW YEAH.png Sadly I wont be there :( I planned to go but I have some family things to do. So if anyone is there be sure to post pictures! Source: http://www.tssznews.com/2011/08/10/segas-gamescom-booth-green-hill-zone/

Edited by HUNTER297

AWW YEAH.pngOh and I just read at TSSZ that SEGA will recreate Green Hill at their booth at Gamescom. Another AWW YEAH.png Sadly I wont be there sad.gif I planned to go but I have some family things to do. So if anyone is there be sure to post pictures! Source: http://www.tssznews....reen-hill-zone/

Damn it, I was in Germany on those dates last year. =P

I hope they're going to finally reveal something new from the 3DS version at Gamescom, since they're reportedly taking that version to the event.

EDIT:

Takashi Iizuka's going to Gamescom

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002482221258

TAKASHI FREAKING IIZUKA IS GOING THERE!?? Now we can start serious speculation.

Majority of famous people related to gaming (Sonic Team is somehow famous) that go to Gamescom or E3 show up on Conferences. Since SEGA dont have any comference there and obviously he wont go to other 3rd party company the only option is Sony (Since MS party isnt REAL conference but meeting. They never bring anything new there). So Sonic on Vita possible?

Second option: If he wont go to any conferences he for sure will show game to press. So he will probably play new level himself just like City Escape on E3.

What do you guys think?

Edited by HUNTER297

Ooooh, last year Charles Martinet and this year Iizuka? I'll get Sonic Colors signed maybe. We'll be bestest friends foreverest.

TAKASHI FREAKING LIZUKA IS GOING THERE!?? Now we can start serious speculation.

It's i i zuka, not L i zuka >_>

Edited by MarcelloF

I don't really think Iizuka's presence is indication of anything major- I mean, since Generations started making the rounds, they've been wheeling him out at every chance they can get, like some kind of mascot.

Still, if there actually IS something worthy of note there, I'm all for it.

Okay, I have the correct, legit Gamescon link here.

OMG SPOILERS

PURE. WIN.

The Seaside Hill sections were looking great, glad to see some ruins sections in action, even if it was for a couple seconds. Rooftop Run was looking nice, the hot air balloons were a nice touch, hopefully we'll see some more visual additions made. Chemical Plant is still looking sexy as ever... it was good to finally see some more footage of modern's level. And OMG TAILS. Only thing I didn't like was the Sonic 2 final boss there at the end... I mean seriously, again?? I would much rather have the Sonic 3 & Knuckles boss.

On a Tuesday, surfing the web, I notice, I notice, many different things that look alike

So yeah. Said it on Retro but this trailer pretty much sold me on the only two stages I was genuinely concerned about. Seaside Hill Zone was great to see and Rooftop Run looks very festive, which I like. I need a final release date so I can count down the days SEGA. :P

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Generations: Thrilling Hallway Adventure.

Unfortunately I've still yet to see anything that excites me, but I didn't really expect it from a fast-cut trailer like this. Game continues to look pretty, but not much else.