Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

How does attacking the qualities of a game insult people who like it?

Edited by turbojet

Lol I like the way you look at it. Just giving my 2 cents is all. I wish people just got less offended -_-'

I think the game is getting way overhyped. I don't like it myself but the least I could see it do is make people think yay another "decent" sonic game.

Or maybe people liked the day levels in Unleashed. Just saiyan.

Classic example.

Modern Sonic is just BOOST TO WIN!

...and this insults people...how?

edit:

Dio, Turbo, don't you think we are getting off topic?
Yes but I feel this is important. Edited by Diogenes
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dio, Turbo, don't you think we are getting off topic?

ON TOPIC: I want to hear Rooftop run's remix for both versions. I don't expect a heavy remix for modern. But if they did, I'd be pleased. As for Classic, I really don't know what to expect. CE gave up a techno like remix with lyrics so I'm completely lost on this. Same goes for SSH in both versions.

I've come to the conclusion that there's a festival going on in spagonia. Looks fun!

20p says...

Thats where the fan 'cheers' audio samples will be played.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sorry, but it's the Sonic 2/Sonic 4 Egg Robo boss mech

There's too much focus on Sonic 2, and not enough on 3 and Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

20p says...

THIS! Or at the end of the game would work. But I prefer this!

I think Spagonia is gonna sound a little more postive and carnival like, with another string added to it. Classic should inccoperate Carnival Night.

20p says...

Yes please! I wouldn't be surprised but it will probably be at the end of the game. Still I'd be happy with either one.

Man, Roger Craig Smith's grunts are annoying me so much. Sega, I know you want him to do a higher voice for this game (though I wish you didn't), but he did practically perfect grunts in Colours. You shouldn't have changed that.

I'm hoping he sounds better in cutscenes. Though I don't have my hopes up.

Roger's grunts are okay with me. As long as he does not go all Griffith on us I don't care. Let us not bring back that time.

I want a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC in Rooftop run down the clock. It just screams perfect timing to me.

That was definitely an awesome trailer. Now I'll say this... This time, besides Chemical Plant Zone, it wasn't the artstyle that blew me away, since these levels have already been made in HD or at least in some shape or form. (Don't get me wrong, they still look great.) What I love the most here was definitely the level designs.

I like it that Spagonia doesn't seem like a copy/paste job with minor editing. They kept key moments and added more. Though I am a little disappointed that they took that rail spiral from the Clocktower section. I'll live and all, but that was my favorite part of the original level. I did like the more festive atmosphere with this version, I'll admit that! Seaside hill look like it went through a pretty big overhaul. I'm sure some of the key moments are still there, but I'm not surprise if this is true since it's a Sonic Heroes rep.

Cant wait to see what the Boss teaser will lead to next!

Edited by Worlds Greatest YoshiUnity

Man, Roger Craig Smith's grunts are annoying me so much. Sega, I know you want him to do a higher voice for this game (though I wish you didn't), but he did practically perfect grunts in Colours. You shouldn't have changed that.

I'm hoping he sounds better in cutscenes. Though I don't have my hopes up.

Blame the people who was complaining so much that it sounds too "low" in Colors. I'd thought his voice sounds fine the way it in Colors and I hope he don't try to sound closer to Jason Griffith.

Pretty sure the mech at the end is an in-game shot and not CGI, as you can see that the circles are not perfectly round. You can see the polygons.

I can't believe they gave us the Sonic 2 Robotnik robot again! God dammit...

yea that's true but to be fair i had way more trouble with the sonic2 robot than sonic and knuckles one

Anybody notice the airship dropping spike barrels at 22 secs?

ceBMt.png

Yeah, saw that. It's better than the randomly spawning (and randomly disappearing) barrels in Unleashed.

Anybody notice the airship dropping spike barrels at 22 secs?

ceBMt.png

hence changing something I never understood for the better. The barrels seemed to materialize out of nowhere in the original. Maybe some of the Time Eaters changes (Like the Truck with SAWS!!!) is for the better....

I wonder if we will battle the Death Egg Zone mech in both Modern and Classic forms or just Classic. I hope that tease means we are getting a boss trailer or something. Maybe they will reveal more about this mysterious force/Time Eater in a boss trailer.

No. There are a bunch of people who will never like the Modern side of things and insult the people who do by calling it simple or too easy or too unfair or all of this at once. They are the ones who are being unfair.

Then we have the people who complain about details like Diogenes that ,by all means, could be improved and show disappointment in them, but at least make it their own personal grievances.

I'd never make it a point to attack detailed explanations or real problems. Just assholes who need to get a pimp hand.

The part of my post about people attacking each other wasn't in favour of any side of Classic or Modern Sonic gameplay. My thoughts on the game in the bottom half were irrelevant to that. There are people attacking others when they're negative about any aspect of a game, and it's just not fair.

I have a sneaky feeling that they will reveal 2 other Rivals and one boss at TGS and 3 stages we havent seen yet in relase trailer.

I have a sneaky feeling that they will reveal 2 other Rivals and one boss at TGS and 3 stages we havent seen yet in relase trailer.

Meh I suspect they'll just show off a boss trailer. Much like the one for Unleashed.