Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Quick update: those of us at gamefest have to be careful about filming pods due to some booths being a bit touchy about it. Sega don't mind though, but since their booth has a nintendo area.... And I'm on my own so I can't film myself playing it.

I just got into the habit of asking the rep at each booth if it was okay to take photos. I don't think anyone said "no." To quote the guy at the Nintendo 3DS booth "Of course you can take photos, this is GAMEFest!" XD No idea when it comes to filming though, but I did see a few recording Generations and the reps didn't seem to mind. Just get into the habit of asking, most of the reps seem like pretty cool people.

Edited by bolt7

If anyone misses it, I'm sure it'll pop up on Youtube later. I never wake up for these live streams but I always manage to see them.

The Sonic Anniversary Twitter is posting pics from the Anniversary concert rehearsals. Thanks goes to Shadzter for pointing it out. smile.png

400193072.jpg400198250.jpg

400205439.jpg400229265.jpg

So we'll definitely be getting vocal work! Possibly the main theme? biggrin.png

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, damn. It looks like I'll have to miss the concert, because I'll be heading to GAMEfest at that time. Hopefully someone will record it.

Oh, damn. It looks like I'll have to miss the concert, because I'll be heading to GAMEfest at that time. Hopefully someone will record it.

The streams automatically record and archive it. biggrin.png

Edited by Neon

3:20 am.....this is why the world needs one big time zone.

Let's make Earth flat by hitting it with a death laser !

WAIT, SO THAT WAS EGGMAN'S PLAN ALL ALONG

• Thumbs Up 6

Is Omochao warning about Eggman springs? I HATE those Eggman springs tongue.png

To think we first thought Omochao was talking about mysterious feathers.

• Thumbs Up 1