Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Oh, you have to see what this is turning out in the Sega Forums. BTW, I also call bull on this HA topic. As they say: Pics videos or it never happened

I'm sorry but video showing classic using homing attack or gtfo! its the only real way to prove this. why would they disable such an important move like the homing attack out of all the 3ds demos so far only for it to show up during a "private" showing at TGS and having all other reports from TGS saying that they didn't see any such move from classic sonic? and the only source telling us this is TSSZ and this friend of a friend who works at SEGA source?! doesn't make sense if you ask me.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 2

Has anyone considered it could just be an error, yeah it shows up but i dont see the homing attack used. And besides its sega and sonic team and dimps, non of witch can make an error or glitch free game.

Sorry to be a little oftopic but, can you give me the link to see the TGS? for some reason i can't find it u.u

• Thumbs Up 4

People shut the fuck up.

We will know if there is a Homing Attack in Classic Sonic 3DS when the game gets released. But as of now we're just arguing for such a moronic thing as Homing Attack which has been present since Sonic Adventure (AFAIK).

PLEASED TO MEET YOU, HOPE YOU GUESS MAH NAME.

- Vinyl Scratch

• Thumbs Up 2

Has anyone considered it could just be an error, yeah it shows up but i dont see the homing attack used. And besides its sega and sonic team and dimps, non of witch can make an error or glitch free game.

Edited by Nintendoga

Live stream oppened. Now Something to drink and I am good to go.

Oh guys do uou think that tease from Jun twitter that was decoded by Indigo Rush is true? If so then I want Modern Escape From The City.

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 2

The homming attack cursor was seen before TSSZ announced it anyway. I'm surprised people are surprised about seeing it again for the third time.

Hey they are showing Generations trailers with Escape From The City! Stop teasing it damnit! Just let us hear it!

We will know if there is a Homing Attack in Classic Sonic 3DS when the game gets released. But as of now we're just arguing for such a moronic thing as Homing Attack which has been present since Sonic Adventure (AFAIK).

Edited by goku262002

All right there is just SEGA logo on now. So just 2 minutes. Yes I am writing this for people with low internet speed.