Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Why are you guys so adamant about not having a main theme yet? We have the title screen music already.

Because after the 10th and 15th anniversary's themes, a simple "title screen" as the main theme seems so anticlimactic. :/ I was expecting a theme to "top" those.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god that singing. Oh man oh god.

Rooftop Run and Chemical Plant were both quite good, though, and the gameplay footage was delicious. Rooftop Run looks like it might actually contain a decent amount of something like platforming, which is pleasant.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know what sega, I'll give you this. Only on the sheer fact that cp and rooftop run totally destroyed my body. I'm still expecting that modern CE and main vocal theme soon though.wink.png

Edit: spelling :/

Edited by Strickerx5

That was crap. How could anyone have enjoyed that ? The singing was crap. We didn't get to hear the music well. We didn't get any actual news. And it was short. The thing was pretty much a guy murdering Sonic songs, then three music remixes in the same style. We got some bits of new footage but that's all. Really lackluster.

Yet with all this, only one thought is going through my head right now.

DAT BASS.

lawlo.jpg

Edited by Koopalmier

Because after the 10th and 15th anniversary's themes, a simple "title screen" as the main theme seems so anticlimactic. :/ I was expecting a theme to "top" those.

Maybe, but Senoue said himself he wanted a universal theme for the series and now we get the original theme. I think it very well could be it.

Maybe, but Senoue said himself he wanted a universal theme for the series and now we get the original theme. I think it very well could be it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I seriously doubt and don't want a 30 second chiptune to be the universal Main Theme for every new Sonic game to ever come out from now on.

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 4

Didn't someone post that already? :V

Pretty sure we haven't. This topic has mainly been talking about TGS and the Anniversary show for a while .

Edited by Neon

Pretty sure we haven't. This topic has mainly been talking about TGS and the Anniversary show for a while .

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we had those vids on page 87 or something, give or take a page? Pretty sure they're the same.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we had those vids on page 87 or something, give or take a page? Pretty sure they're the same.

Yeah it was on page 85. I've changed it for a video of the Sonic section of GAMEFest. happy.png

Edited by Neon