Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Modern Chemical Plant remix = horrible

Modern Seaside Hill remix = meh, almost the same as the original

¿Modern? Rooftop Run remix = awesome, best modern remix so far in Generations

Yeah, Chemical Plant didn't sound ideal, because you couldn't hear the lead guitar at all. The bass was pounding over everything including the percussion.

The same was the cast of the Seaside Hill mix, except you could slightly make out the lead guitar, but still barely hear the purcussion. Rooftop Run sounded amazing, but again, the lead chords couldn't be heard.

How could they flop the audio mixing so badly.

So... I mentioned it this morning, but it was overlooked, but Eggman mentions Egg Planet! =D

I meant to reply to that, but with all the level themes playing I forgot. XP Good ear.

So... I mentioned it this morning, but it was overlooked, but Eggman mentions Egg Planet! =D

Egg Planet ?

WHAT IS this Egg Planet I see everywhere anyway ? Does it come from a rumor ? Can I see it then ?

OH. THAT'S WHY THEY AUTOTUNED EVERYTHING.

Yeahhhh... anybody still want to opt for them to undo it?

No?

Mkay.

No more complaining about that. then?

:P

(In other news, Rooftop Run remix made me VERY happy)

It's a shame the sound mixing was so fucking bad, as the level tracks were absolutely bitchin'. Rooftop Run's in particular surprised me, but I still adore Chemical Plant. Now, can we just hear the ingame versions of those tracks now... :P

Egg Planet ?

WHAT IS this Egg Planet I see everywhere anyway ? Does it come from a rumor ? Can I see it then ?

It was a rumour from a Youtube video (I don't have a link though, sorry =[). A source of some sort claimed that Eggman created the Time Eater in order to go back and create his 'Planet Egg'. They also said that there would be levels from Sonic 3 and Secret Rings, which led me to believe it was all BS.

They also said that there would be levels from Sonic 3 and Secret Rings, which led me to believe it was all BS.

DLC perhaps? Ice Cap and Sand Oasis?

...pweeze?

• Thumbs Up 1

...pweeze?

That would be wonderful, but it was uploaded just after we got that anniversary video which included both of those games. It sounded like consequent speculation to me.

Edited by Lungo

That would be wonderful, but it was uploaded just after we got that anniversary video which included both of those games. It sounded like consequent speculation to me.

An Indigo guy can Rush dream, can't he?

• Thumbs Up 2

An Indigo guy can Rush dream, can't he?

As you should. =]

Man I wish we could have heard more from the Classic side of things.

Edited by Lungo

As you should. =]

Man I wish we could have heard more from the Classic side of things.

Maybe they just really want to surprise us with things. Who knows? Maybe classic seaside hill will have can you feel the sunshine and

classic speed highway will play livin in the city lawlz

I dunno, but I think it was the modern. All remixes shown were the modern ones, and the gameplay too.

City Escape...?

I dunno, but I think it was the modern. All remixes shown were the modern ones, and the gameplay too.

Actually remember they played Classic City Escape too.

The reason they probably didn't play the main theme of the game is that Jean paul would murder it like he did to everything else. Really, people wonder why I didn't like colours themes much....

Though Holy crud, I love Rooftop Run now! I was never much on it but that remix is just magical! Chemical Plant, excellent. I really like it so far! Seaside Hill sounds good too, this game has everything!

I started watching the new footage and when Seaside Hill showed up...it looked so pretty...that I stopped watching. I think I can wait.

...pweeze?

Night Palace or GTFO.

Also: Egg Fleet.

• Thumbs Up 2

I started watching the new footage and when Seaside Hill showed up...it looked so pretty...that I stopped watching. I think I can wait.

Night Palace or GTFO.

Also: Egg Fleet.

Bu-bu-but Night Palace isn't a sandy desert level. :<

(agree with you on Egg Fleet though)

...It is if the victim is hot...and if their willing. :3...but then it's no longer raep.

Alright alright....

*gets in the corner*

• Thumbs Up 2