Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Digging the Seaside Hill Remix. Also love the Spagonia Remix. Chemical Plant's tech-ie music was great, but the bass just killed it. I couldn't even bother listening through it all because the bass made it all so dull.

As for the 3DS ones. Emerald Coast sounds amazing. Tropical Resort is meh. I wonder if the audio quality the 3DS is capable of doing will make it sound better or worse.Time will tell.

*fetal position*

Well, if Crush 40's actually doing a version of Endless Possibility, all most will be forgiven. ;w;

*rocks from side to side*

i see it....i see it.....a-and now it's all within m-my reeeeeeach... ;w;

Jun has been quoted as saying there is "no possibility" of a Crush 40 version of "Endless Possibility".

Sorry mang. *pats on the back*

spongebob+sad.jpg

Edited by Inferno

*fetal position*

Well, if Crush 40's actually doing a version of Endless Possibility, all most will be forgiven. ;w;

*rocks from side to side*

i see it....i see it.....a-and now it's all within m-my reeeeeeach... ;w;

Jun has been quoted as saying there is "no possibility" of a Crush 40 version of "Endless Possibility".

Sorry mang. *pats on the back*

I personally am more excited to get my Hands on the game, and have one of the few exceptions with a Game and have relentless Joy with it.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Dude, to not be spoiled by anything at this point would take "every single drop of all you got."

(am I too late?)

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 4

All the music remixes except for chemical plant sounded kind of the same to me. Does rooftop run really sound all that differerent?

I don't know why everybody is so excited about the Rooftop Run Remix. Piano is added, but I'm not sure if it makes it any better.

I'm pretty sure Elises brother would be Chris.

and they're pet Big

That would be both the greatest and worst thing of all time!

All the music remixes except for chemical plant sounded kind of the same to me. Does rooftop run really sound all that differerent?

YES

This:

vs

This:

• Thumbs Up 4

And the chiptune from Sonic 2's ending plays during the credits, but wait- wait! It has added drums so it's cool. *shot*

This:

...Sounds cool. Lacks the energy of the original though.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Spook

Wait, I can hear it now. Especially the bass is pretty different. It's definitly better but I like to hear some more creative different takes on the tracks. I don't think they aimed for that.

I actually like the chemical plant remix. Very... liquidish(if that's even a word)

Edited by Jaouad

And the chiptune from Sonic 2's ending plays during the credits, but wait- wait! It has added drums so it's cool. *shot*

...Sounds cool. Lacks the energy of the original though.

We've got the boost version, too. biggrin.png Although I have no idea if this is the Modern or the Classic version...

We couldn't really hear much of the guitar since it was live.

Edited by Neon

Looks like I missed quite a bit. Anyone got a link to a video of this little show thing?

Also that Rooftop Run isn't impressive in the slightest :/

I'd like something similar actually. You know, putting all the level music into one with some new stuff..

Looks like I missed quite a bit. Anyone got a link to a video of this little show thing?

Also that Rooftop Run isn't impressive in the slightest :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9kSJKPYj4I&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiCpU2Ku3tE&feature=player_embedded