Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

If there was a trailer shown at the Golden Joystick awards. We're not going to be seeing it.

They cut out the audio and play some random music, don't even show the acceptance speech. If it were a new trailer then it's not going to go public any time soon.

Man, I want to see that trailer so bad...to all those people who say Sonic is dead can SUCK MA BASKETBALLS, he's got a Golden Joystick award now bitches and with Sonic Generations, he might win some 'Platformer of the Year' awards too!!

Edited by KrazyBean14

I don't see how this means we won't be seeing it any time soon. We're bound to see it in the next few days.

My bet is just before the North American release.

Next Monday I'm guessing?

IGN confirmed in one of their podcasts that the Sonic Generations review will be up by this Friday...also the guy who reviewed Sonic Free Riders is reviewing Sonic Generations! It HAS to get a 9 now!

• Thumbs Up 1

IGN confirmed in one of their podcasts that the Sonic Generations review will be up by this Friday...also the guy who reviewed Sonic Free Riders is reviewing Sonic Generations! It HAS to get a 9 now!

If Generations gets higher then an 8 then I bet that naysayers is going to use the reviewer as an reason to say it doesn't deserve that high of a score only cause the same reviewer gave Sonic Free Riders an 7.5 which people thought is a bad game.

• Thumbs Up 1

If Generations gets higher then an 8 then I bet that naysayers is going to use the reviewer as an reason to say it doesn't deserve that high of a score only cause the same reviewer gave Sonic Free Riders an 7.5 which people thought is a bad game.

Yeah, definately, But who cares about them anyway?

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

• Thumbs Up 2

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

Damn right! Seriously....i played the whole game and it was fantastic.

Anyway...i don't really care about the reviews. Of course i want to get good reviews so more people will buy the game but personally i know what i'll be playing on November 4th

LOL, that was the ONLY reason why I wanted a Kinect.

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central AND Child of Eden. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

Fix'd

Uh... it was confirmed to be out on Nov 1st for NA a long time ago. Also, wrong topic?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for bringing the thread back up since i'm not sure where else to post this. If you look at the video of the 20th anniversary show with Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, and Rooftop Run, there's CGI which wasn't used anywhere else.

Go to 3:21

It's a shame we'll probably never see the unused CGI for Generations.

Edited by Neon

Sorry for bringing the thread back up since i'm not sure where else to post this. If you look at the video of the 20th anniversary show with Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, and Rooftop Run, there's CGI which wasn't used anywhere else.

Go to 3:21

It's a shame we'll probably never see the unused CGI for Generations.

Fuck.[[[[[ I mean, really, it sucks! Is there a way to talk to guys like AAUK or Ruby? maybe they could get that amazing stuff for us? I'd LOVE to have these CG pieces from generations.

That footage will probably show up somewhere, maybe in a year or so on the official site, or the japanese release.