Woun

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

If Generations gets higher then an 8 then I bet that naysayers is going to use the reviewer as an reason to say it doesn't deserve that high of a score only cause the same reviewer gave Sonic Free Riders an 7.5 which people thought is a bad game.

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

Damn right! Seriously....i played the whole game and it was fantastic.

Anyway...i don't really care about the reviews. Of course i want to get good reviews so more people will buy the game but personally i know what i'll be playing on November 4th

LOL, that was the ONLY reason why I wanted a Kinect.

Except Free Riders is probably one of the best games on the Kinect, only beaten by the likes of Dance Central AND Child of Eden. Of course people wouldn't know that cause they never hooked up their Kinects properly >_>

Fix'd

Sorry for bringing the thread back up since i'm not sure where else to post this. If you look at the video of the 20th anniversary show with Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, and Rooftop Run, there's CGI which wasn't used anywhere else.

Go to 3:21

It's a shame we'll probably never see the unused CGI for Generations.

Edited by Neon

Sorry for bringing the thread back up since i'm not sure where else to post this. If you look at the video of the 20th anniversary show with Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill, and Rooftop Run, there's CGI which wasn't used anywhere else.

Go to 3:21

It's a shame we'll probably never see the unused CGI for Generations.

Fuck.[[[[[ I mean, really, it sucks! Is there a way to talk to guys like AAUK or Ruby? maybe they could get that amazing stuff for us? I'd LOVE to have these CG pieces from generations.