Awoo.

Chemical Plant gameplay

speedfreak

BOOYAH.

Brb fangasm while I watch.

Thanks dude!

EDIT: Still watching but those are some WEIRD Modern Sonic voice clips....Totally different from the ones from E3. The fuck?

EDIT 2: 2nd time watching, is it me or does Classic Sonic's rolling look a lot better in Chemical Plant?

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 1

I liked it, and I liked how Classic Chemical Plant sounded, but I couldn't hear the modern version very well

I liked it, and I liked how Classic Chemical Plant sounded, but I couldn't hear the modern version very well

Look at the real one from the site. Link above.

Look at the real one from the site. Link above.

Yeah, I cheked and I see that the song has a different pace

Aha! I bet I know why Modern sounds so different, that's gotta be his German actor!

lol, I was wondering why Sonic's grunts sounds so different all of a sudden. o_O

I'm adoring the rhythm in Chemical Plant's Modern Sonic remix.

This! Sega JUST LET ME OREORDES SOUNDTRACK!!!

Other than that SEGA TAKE MY MONEY!!!

You can see it in proper high quality from the site. The video is at the bottom.

http://www.gameswelt...ml?gameId=16332

Thank you. Thankfully their download is free since I don't have the flash player to watch it in the browser. Not sure why people can never share the link when they upload things like this, it's not like the site's name was hidden.

Chemical Plant looks so good, thoug im so dissapointed that the modern remix is another Senoue rock fest. I hope theres some more remixers for the modern stages

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one thinking that the Hedgehog Engine has advanced quite dramatically since Unleashed? Look at that Classic Chemical Plant man, Unleashed was beautiful but that's on a whole new level.

Am I the only one thinking that the Hedgehog Engine has advanced quite dramatically since Unleashed? Look at that Classic Chemical Plant man, Unleashed was beautiful but that's on a whole new level.

I think thats because of the art style of Generations rather than the engine

also, good quality youtube link

Edited by Ferr
  • Thumbs Up 2

Was this a leak?

Nah, a website just apparently got first dibs on showing footage of it.

I think something similar happened with Colors last year.