Awoo.

My Alton Towers - Sonic the Hedgehog Room Experience

Trixie the Great

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself... however there is one thing that caught my eye...

First of all, the room itself was a LOT bigger. It was 2x bigger then the one in the video. Second of all, the toilet seat was normal white, not gold. Last of all, the Knuckles plush that watches you go No.1 or No.2 is replaced with one of those new Classic Eggman plushes.

My parents finally caved in and are paying for me to go in about 3 weeks time and to stay in the room itself- they booked it ages ago for my graduation gift (they had alot of faith in me :P). Anyway I have been to Alton and have riden the ride but I'm really excited about the room :)

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself... however there is one thing that caught my eye...

Are you telling me that the room is a different one!? I think that the room number for the one I stayed at was room 312 and I'm quite sure that it you had to go up 2 floors from the lobby in order to get to it?

Did you take any photos/video of the room? Only I'd be VERY interested to see what it looks like now.

Phew... for a moment I was nearly on the phone asking for a quote!

Also the loo seat.... sounds like somebody broke it... .. ... . I sincernly nope nobody stole it... for two reasons.

1: You big meanie.

2: Are you insane... The following arses have been sat on it, T-Bird, Me & Svend... Not in that order....

Edit: The word arses is used to describe our bottoms... not saying that those people are arses.

• Thumbs Up 2

Phew... for a moment I was nearly on the phone asking for a quote!

Also the loo seat.... sounds like somebody broke it... .. ... . I sincernly nope nobody stole it... for two reasons.

1: You big meanie.

2: Are you insane... The following arses have been sat on it, T-Bird, Me & Svend... Not in that order....

Edit: The word arses is used to describe our bottoms... not saying that those people are arses.

I'm sorry, but I gotta ask... Did you check out th--

Before anybody asks, I did CHECK OUT THE CONSOLES! WOOOOAH! ...XD

fuck-yeah.jpg

That's good. Wish I lived in Europe.smile.gif Those plushies are full of win, btw.

Edited by the blu blur

Did you FORGET TO RIDE THE SONIC SPINBALL!!!!!!WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!

......I'm sorry, I had to. But anyway, do you know how much it costs? I now need to convince my parents to go for my high school graduation gift in 4 years!

Did you FORGET TO RIDE THE SONIC SPINBALL!!!!!!WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!

......I'm sorry, I had to. But anyway, do you know how much it costs? I now need to convince my parents to go for my high school graduation gift in 4 years!