Awoo.

Least favorite internet reviewers?

Chaosmaster8753

BlackBusterCritic Doesn't Hate All Sonic Fans, Just The Idiots of the Sonic Fanbase Like Spax3 And AKnotholeresident, He Even Said it in his 1st Sonic Brainfart.

Update: Crap, quote button Don't Work! 

1st Paragraph is a Response to SHAX HedgeFox Because.

Actually, Just Saying, You May not Have Done Your research here, The Reason IGN is infamous is because Of Their Sonic Unleashed Video When They Jamp (Jumped) Off the Cliff On Purpose and Sonic Generations Because of LucarioTrainer16's Commentary on Sonic Generations! Just telling you so you know

2Nd Paragraph is a Response to DarkLight Because quote Button Don't Never Work!

BlackBusterCritic Doesn't Hate All Sonic Fans, Just The Idiots of the Sonic Fanbase Like Spax3 And AKnotholeresident, He Even Said it in his 1st Sonic Brainfart.

Update: Crap, quote button Don't Work! 

1st Paragraph is a Response to SHAX HedgeFox Because.

Actually, Just Saying, You May not Have Done Your research here, The Reason IGN is infamous is because Of Their Sonic Unleashed Video When They Jamp (Jumped) Off the Cliff On Purpose and Sonic Generations Because of LucarioTrainer16's Commentary on Sonic Generations! Just telling you so you know

2Nd Paragraph is a Response to DarkLight Because quote Button Don't Never Work!

First off TominatorXX, welcome to the SSMB as I see you are new here.

Second of all, when posting here at the SSMB you are expected to make a post with substance that actually contributes to discussions here. This little rant of yours does not qualify as such, especially after reviving a thread that has been inactive for nearly 3 years now.

Third thing is that you are to use proper grammar at all times here as per the rules of the SSMB. Capitalizing nearly every single word is not good grammar.

And finally, the quote button seems to be working just fine seeing that I was able to quote you without any problems on my end. Also it is highly unlikely that the member who you was referring to (whom hasn't been active here for over 2 years now) will ever see your rant so there really was no point to this post after all is said and done.

• Thumbs Up 1

IGN is by far my least favourite. They cannot review to save their lives, and are massively biased towards games like CoD.