Awoo.

The Sonic Game Title Generator

Little T

So just for a laugh I made this little widget of sorts today, which randomly generates the title of the next big Sonic game tongue.gif

demv5z.png

Download Link: https://sites.google...redirects=0&d=1

I assure you that the download doesn't contain viruses or anything of the sort, I only say this because I've had people on other forums in the past freak out whenever I post a download link rolleyes.gif

Let me know what you think and also if you can think of any additions for future versions.

Feel free to use this topic to post up your favourite non existent titles generated and also to show off whenever the title of a real Sonic game comes up (it's always cool when that happens wink.gif)

Enjoy!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sean

• Little T

• Tracker_TD

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a fun little app-a bit repetitive, but still, cool!

Also, I got...

Yacker Generations.

GET IT MADE!

This doesn't really fit in the showcase forum and game-esque topics aren't allowed (even if they're backed up by an app), so sorry, but I'm going to lock this.