Awoo.

Games which you would like to see?

thedude2011

Crossovers are included of course.

My ideas:

• Tales of Sonic the hedgehog- Crossover between Sonic and the Tales of series (Maybe it could explore Sonic's past?)
  • Sonic & Shadow- Like Sonic & Knuckles only with Shadow
  • Sonic Adventure 3- I loved 1 and 2 so why not?
  • Sonic Chronicles 2
  • Shadow the Hedgehog 2- I loved the first, but the guns and vehicles have to be removed

As I just said in the other topic, I'd really like a new Sonic beat-'em-up, myself.

I think I can repost it here. Its my idea from other thread:

You will probably say its stupid idea but I would like to see Sonic RPG with more sandbox elements. Where every character have story, bosses etc. Can level up but the game wont be slow. For example every character will have statistics like:

-Physical Strengh

-Speed

-Mental abilities

-Tech abilities

You know what I mean? To make RPG elements simple but present. Certain chars will have their speciality for example: Knux-Strengh, Sonic-Speed, Silver:Mental abilities, Tails-Tech abilities etc.

Of course there will be all-around characters like Shadow but he wont be more powefull in any of skills than someone specialized in them. And chars. That will be specialized in 2 statistics but will pay for it having lower speciality in other two statistics. Characters like Blaze for example- +Speed and Mental abilities but huge "-" in tech and physical strengh. Because of that she wont be as powerfull as Silver in mental strengh but will be more powerfull than Shadow in one of 2 specialized skill.

Everything will take place in huge open-world with stages as dungeones (dont know if spelled that right). It will be RPG sandbox but ACTS would take place of dungeones.After every level up in certain ability character would get new skill related to this ability. Of course for example chars. Specialized in for example Mental abilities will have level cap for physical strengh on lower level than chatacter specialized in physical strengh.

Oh and I want something like SA games. With slower gameplay but it can be named I dont know Sonic and something.

Sonic: Return of Jafar

Sonic: The Wind Waker

Sonic: Chain of Memories

Sonic: Goblet of Fire

Sonic: Original Character Do Not Steal

• Thumbs Up 4

I think this might be a list topic, but If we should really go indepth! Well then, here's a bit of an idea I've been hanging onto in my mind...

I'd love to see a Sonic game that blends the Sonic Adventure and Unleashed formulas perfectly. In essence, the 3D areas are that of Adventure, with the 2D that of Unleashed. By slowing Sonic down, having him reach his top speed slower than in Unleashed, and having the boost speed be that of Unleashed Sonic's running speed, but slightly faster, I tihnk we could create a good blend. The boost meter would also be harder to fill up. Only by beating robots would you be able to fill up the gauge. I'd also like to see the levels more open, with more paths and lots of secrets to find.

Edit: Also, I made a thread just like this a short while ago. Last post was exactly a month ago, but would that make it dead? It's here:

Just wondering.

Edited by Pops

• Tales of Sonic the hedgehog- Crossover between Sonic and the Tales of series (Maybe it could explore Sonic's past?)

...what? I...I can't even begin to imagine what you think you'd be getting here.

Anyway my requests are pretty reasonable; a 2D game that actually has proper Genesis Sonic gameplay (and expands on it), and a 3D game that properly brings the Genesis gameplay into 3D.

• Thumbs Up 6

...what? I...I can't even begin to imagine what you think you'd be getting here.

Anyway my requests are pretty reasonable; a 2D game that actually has proper Genesis Sonic gameplay (and expands on it), and a 3D game that properly brings the Genesis gameplay into 3D.

I mean without the swords of course. Make the gameplay with the Action RPG like the Tales of Series but with Sonic Battle fighting.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

SA1 made a wonderful start on this, and then SA2 veered off in another (read: I didn't say bad) direction. Heroes then proceeded and Shadow to continue the SA2 style, getting worse at it each time, and then '06 went back the SA1 style and practically bastardised it at every moment. Since then we've had Unleashed, Colours and Generations- all enjoyable games in their own right. But the gameplay style is 2D with a different camera angle. I'm not talking exploration here, rather the fact that for well over 90% of the game you're focusing on moving in just one direction. Most 3D movement is handled by the quick-step and homing attack which only add to the predominately on-rails experience. There are the occasional open areas (after the skydiving section in Rooftop Run), but you only ever move forwards through them.

SA1 has relatively simple level design. It's not at all open-ended, but you move in all directions and have platforming on the go. Take stages like Twinkle Park pt2, Red Mountain pt1 and Sky Deck pt1&3 (all of Flame Core and Kingdom Valley pt1 as well even) for examples of what I mean. In the Modern gameplay style you have running sections and platforming sections almost completely segregated. It's fun, but three games like that in a row is plenty. A 3D Sonic game, with 3D gameplay and is what I want.

Also, Rouge and Lara Croft crossover plz.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

Super Sonic Galaxy

Call of Sonic: Mobian Warfare

Sonic Twilight Princess

My Little Sonic: Teamwork is Magic

Serious answer: No sequels. Just an original game

Okay enough fucking around. If you guys really want to share ideas and concepts, do so constructively. Any more messing around or pushing this into list topic territory and I'm locking this.

• Thumbs Up 5

I would love to see Sonic X-Treme. Then we would still have the American canon here, and there would of not been fans going like "Oh thats not canon, japanese peoplez for zee winz"

• Thumbs Up 1

The adventures of Sonic and Knuckles (Sonic and Knuckles 2.)

Sonic Heroes 2.

Sonic Riders 4.

Sonic 06, the remake.

But more than anything-

SILVER THE HEDGEHOG.

Why does everyone want sequals to existing games? Wasn't Sonic 4 enough? I rather it be something original or just something without a number at the end of the title. I would like a new fighting game (Notice how I'm not contradicting myself by saying Sonic Battle or Sonic the Fighters in the title). It could have the Sega All Stars. And since Sega loves to make most of the characters Sonic characters they should have a support character system to feature lesser known characters from each of the titles and all the Sonic characters who aren't the main character.

Edited by ThatGuy

I would love to see Sonic X-Treme. Then we would still have the American canon here, and there would of not been fans going like "Oh thats not canon, japanese peoplez for zee winz"

• Thumbs Up 3

SA1 made a wonderful start on this, and then SA2 veered off in another (read: I didn't say bad) direction. Heroes then proceeded and Shadow to continue the SA2 style, getting worse at it each time, and then '06 went back the SA1 style and practically bastardised it at every moment. Since then we've had Unleashed, Colours and Generations- all enjoyable games in their own right. But the gameplay style is 2D with a different camera angle. I'm not talking exploration here, rather the fact that for well over 90% of the game you're focusing on moving in just one direction. Most 3D movement is handled by the quick-step and homing attack which only add to the predominately on-rails experience. There are the occasional open areas (after the skydiving section in Rooftop Run), but you only ever move forwards through them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the basis of a 3D platformer? Getting from beginning to end? While mostly moving forward?

I can understand the sentiment of wanting to move in all directions, but in Sa1 most of the time you ARE moving forward. And if that's the problem its more level design than control, which can easily be rectified, there needs to be less emphasis on boosting through a level as fast as possible and more interacting with the environment.

Edited by Blue Blood

Archie Sonic the Hedgehog. As I've said before I'd love to see a game based on the Archie Sonic comics.

I'd love to see Sally Acorn, and Bunnie Rabbot as playable characters in a Sonic game. I spend alot of time thinking about how an Archie Sonic game would play.

It will sadly never happen, but it's fun to think about.

Archie Sonic the Hedgehog. As I've said before I'd love to see a game based on the Archie Sonic comics.

I'd love to see Sally Acorn, and Bunnie Rabbot as playable characters in a Sonic game. I spend alot of time thinking about how an Archie Sonic game would play.

It will sadly never happen, but it's fun to think about.

Yes. Like it's fun to think of my OTP developing a good friendship in the games and nothing else. But SEGA will never let that happen. :lol:

I'll correct you because you're wrong. With Unleashed/Colours/Generations level design, it basically like you're on the motorway following a path that's set out in front of you. Kind of like an on-rails game really. In SA1 you make use of 3D space to navigate your surroundings. However linear, the level design makes full use of it. The difference in level structure between SA1 and Unleashed is huge and that's what I'm trying to get at. One has to you moving in all directions, the other has you moving just forwards.

Now when you say make full use, you mean being able to move in 8 directions? Or interacting with the environment?

Super Mario & Sonic Adventure

A Mario/Sonic cross-over. it's a platformer and it counts as a Sonic Adventure 3.

There are two sides of the story: Mario side and Sonic side. The Mario side has four different characters (Mario - Super Mario Sunshine gameplay, Luigi - Luigi's Mansion gameplay, Yoshi - 2D Yoshi's Island gameplay, Wario - Wario World gameplay). The Sonic side has 4 characters too (Sonic - Sonic Generations Modern gameplay, Tails - 2D Sonic 3 Tails gameplay, Knuckles - Sonic Adventure Treasure Hunt gameplay, Shadow - Sonic Adventure 2 Sonic/Shadow gameplay plus Shadow The Hedgehog's good/bad Chaos powers (good if you beat Eggman robots, bad if you beat Bowser minions).

Many other Mario & Sonic characters appear in the story mode.

Saying the whole story would be long, but the basic thing is that Mario's world and Sonic's world became a single one (without creating problems that would happen if such a thing happened in real life, no worries) and Eggman tricks the Mario cast into thinking Bowser has done bad stuff and the doctor's their ally. Same for the Sonic cast, but replace Eggman by Bowser. Actually, Eggman and Bowser are teaming up and are creating a giant castle base while trying to steal both the Chaos Emeralds and the Star Rod (Star Haven's location has changed).

Also, the Master Emerald has been broken when both worlds became a single one, and ghosts are confused and causing problems everywhere around the world at night.

Mario characters go through Sonic locations and Sonic characters go through Mario locations, but adapted for each gameplay. It's not that hard, really. Also, the Mario side uses Adventure Fields while the Sonic side uses maps.

Levels:

Mario side:

- Green Hill

- Shamar

- Emerald Coast (Station Square is the adventure field)

- Central City

- Pumpkin Hill

- Angel Island

- The ARK

- Eggman's Castle

- Special Zone

Sonic side:

- Mushroom Kingdom Zone

- Dry Desert Zone

- Lethal Sewers Zone

- Mushroom City Zone

- Yoshi Island Zone

- Space Haven Zone

- Dead Altitude Zone

- Bowser Castle Zone

- Rainbow Road Zone

Then, the Last Story.

Edited by Koopalmier
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Mario side has four different characters (Mario - Super Mario Sunshine gameplay, Luigi - Luigi's Mansion gameplay, Yoshi - 2D Yoshi's Island gameplay, Wario - Wario World gameplay). The Sonic side has 4 characters too (Sonic - Sonic Generations Modern gameplay, Tails - 2D Sonic 3 Tails gameplay, Knuckles - Sonic Adventure Treasure Hunt gameplay, Shadow - Sonic Adventure 2 Sonic/Shadow gameplay plus Shadow The Hedgehog's good/bad Chaos powers (good if you beat Eggman robots, bad if you beat Bowser minions).

Because Bowser is on his side (or at least he thinks so) ?

And discordant gameplay styles are the basis of the Adventure series, no ?