Awoo.

Sonic Generations needs you to win the award from IGN

Speed the hedgehog

Sonic Generations needs you to win the People's Choice Award Gamescom2011, but the Sonic Generations are not alone has other big titles that can bedifficult to Sonic win, for example: Battlefield 3, Diablo III, Uncharted 3: Drake'sDeception, Super 3D Mario Land, Gears of War 3, etc.. But let's hope and votefor the Sonic Generations win the People's Choice Award Gamescom 2011.

tio-sam.png

Full list of participants:

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations

Batman: Arkham City

Battlefield 3

BioShock Infinite

Borderlands 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Dance Central 2

Dark Souls

Diablo III

Dota 2

Far Cry 3

FIFA 12

Forza 4

Gears of War 3

Guild Wars 2

LittleBigPlanet Vita

Mass Effect 3

Prey 2

RAGE

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sonic Generations

Street Fighter X Tekken

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Edited by Speed the hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uh unless a miracle happens there is no chance in hell Sonic is gonna even be in the top 10.

Edit:

I Voted

Edited by Omnis Doc Invictus

You guys may as well vote for Generations. It'd be nice to see Generations get as far as possible in the poll.

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm sorry sonic, but my love for Mario has prompted me to vote for Mario 3D land. Then again, with those list of games, I doubt these two games will win.

At least Generations is on the list. It wont win but I cant imagine what would happen if it would win in IGNorance pool.

Edit: Voted for Generations. Oh and even a kkd know how to delete cookies so it will be a war beetwen U3, MW3 and BF3.

PS Sonic is in the background on the right. :)

Edited by HUNTER297

I voted a couple of times!Everyone don't stop voting!I know Sonic won't win ,but let's vote for it to get at least a proper position at the end!

Here's a picture of the sign showing it's a nominee. I thought I could surprise you guys :X

Booth16.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

*Votes Sonic generations but also notices ACR*

I'm sorry stadium but my love for the Assassin's creed series wants me to ally with them.

Voted for Sonic...even though I love Battlefield 3, Skyward Sword, AC: Revelations (and Mass Effect 3). Sorry guys but Sonic comes first :)

P.S: I cannot wait for Battlefield 3!!! That game looks like it can compete with Crysis in terms of graphics...and WIN!

*Looks at list of games*... *looks at Sonic Generations...* Lost cause...

Voted forGenerations. Sadly the boring generic first person shooters will probably make it farther.... fuck.

• Thumbs Up 4

I voted in this the other day. It had to be Generations; not simply because Sonic needs the votes, but because my hype for anything else doesn't come close. I am looking forward to Revelations and Arkham City though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm right now having a hard time deciding which one to vote for, but it's pathetic that a game like Call of Shit: Modern Blandness 3 will get a lot of votes...

Let's see here. Don't care about COD, don't care about little big planet, don't care about Mario 3D Land, don't care ab-wait a tick is that Mass Effect 3?! And is that Arkham City?!

Yeah I'm turning traitor here, bye.

PS: Someone vote for Generations in my place.

Edited by Balding Spider

*Votes for generations*

... ... ...

ARGH! What did I do! Dark Souls and Uncharted should have gotten my vote! Curse you TSS and your front page article telling me what to do! *Shakes fist*

I don't know. Uncharted 3 or Generations. Still leaning to Uncharted 3. I still believe Uncharted 3 is better than Sonic Generations.