Awoo.

Mr T Vs Nazis!

Badnik Mechanic

Say this out loud and consider how daft it sounds.

Mr T Vs Nazis.

mrt15.jpg

Now add this to the end.

The Videogame!

Suddenly the word "SOLD!" springs to mind.

ZootFly who were originally going to be making the new ghostbusters game have announced a new title in the works, entitled at the moment as ... well no firm title has been given.

Only a few details.

Mr T is the star.

He will be fighting Nazis.

Will Wright is on the development team.

Will Wright stars in the game as top-notch American geneticist who was kidnapped and coerced to work on a diabolic plan.

"Mr. T and Will Wright will join forces to annihilate the Nazis and their hardware." (direct quote from the press release)

It's going to be for PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

I for one hope it will be as cool as this! He's fighting a crocodile for goodness sake!

Source

Extra source

mrtvidgame.jpg

Theres only two things left to do...

And make this request...

Can we give the game it's own sub-forum? We all know it's going to destroy all that we think is great, already I can hear Bioshock 2 being pushed back from fear of Mr T.

I Pitty the fool who don't buy this game!

Edited by Casanova

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• Tornado

• Saint Nathan

• Mick

Top Posters In This Topic

First Stalin vs the Martians and now THIS?!?!

Okay, there really needs to be a ban on the amount of drugs that should be allowed at idea meetings.

One thing I want to see though is Mr. T punching Hitler in the face with a prompted: " I pity teh foo who enslave the Jew."

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

This is either the most significant contribution of human culture video games will ever make or the cruelest April Fools joke ever.

Edited by Tornado

Can I kill Chuck Norris? Plz?

But Mr. T hurting Nazis. That is just simply the best concept of anything ever.

No, you've got it all wrong. No one kills Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris kills you.

Though I wish Chuck Norris were in this game. But I know it'd be too easy, because as soon as the game loads, Chuck Norris would beat the game.

Seriously, the game sounds nice, but it also sounds too easy to mess up. Maybe the developers'll try to get away with cutting corners because they think the game'll already sell well enough thanks to the title.

I'm waiting to see the previews and reviews. Then I'll consider getting it.

Shut up. Chuck Norris is old and overdone. He cannot do ANYTHING anymore except be in old bowflex commercials.

Really, he's done. Let him die.

Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris...

But I know it'd be too easy, because as soon as the game loads, Chuck Norris would beat the game.

HAHA at this quote. :lol:

But seriously when I first saw this topic, I was like wat teh hell? Mr. T over chuck norris? Oh well as long as the game kicks ass I don't care.

bruce lee killed chuck norris

Well.... nevermind. haha :rolleyes:

This sounds even more weird and random than Stalin vs the Martians. My God, who thought of this, and what amount of drugs was he/she on? XD

Nevermind that though, I can't wait to see the gameplay!

When I saw this topic I thought it was a mickey take, but this thing is actually real. It a[ppears when you need a new game now, you just need this "<Random popular person> Vs. <Evil group>". But as with Stalin Vs. Martians, I'll probably end up buying it anyway, just for a laugh.

We have our first developer interview... and they drop a bit of bombshell already...

Will huge gold chains be collectibles?

Not only will they be collectible they may be used as a weapon.

If huge gold chains aren't collectibles in your game, how will you be able to sleep at night?

Sleep? We're game developers. The concept of sleep is not a topic I'd find familiar enough to discuss.

If not gold chains, what about Mr. T cereal?

If they're crunchy, then I feel more at home. Crunch time is something I can go on and on about.

How much longer do we have to wait before we play it?

We're looking for a good publisher to pick up the game. Then time starts to fly as fast as Mr. T's dukes, so, to answer your question, not long. In the meantime, why don't you check the Mr. T graphic novel?

In his bouncer days, Mr. T's business card read "Next to God, there is no greater protector than I." Any chance you could have him say that in the game?

Actually, the graphic novel by Chris Bunting sees Mr. T as a bodyguard extraordinaire who sports the legendary business card. ZootFly would be a fool not to have Mr. T say the sentence.

Will any of Mr. T's teen gymnast companions from the Mr. T cartoon appear in the game?

Maybe... If they treated their mother right. Otherwise, no way!

Will combat be hard to balance when the world knows that a single punch from Mr. T could kill any living thing?

It took one World War and six years for the Allies to zap the Nazis, so I think Mr. T will be able to accomplish this in about 15 hours of gameplay.

We almost hesitate to ask, but, will fools be pitied?

Every fool deserves a pit.

Will the Mr.T Flavorwave Oven be a weapon in the game?

I don't think Nazis will use such sophisticated hardware in the game. As per Mr. T, he only needs his knuckles.

Do you ever feel bad for other games that have to be released in the same year as Mr. T: The Game?

Mr. T would pity such games, but I am just scared of letting Mr. T down.

Ok as silly as it is... there is a bit of information there thats a bit worrying... the game does not have a publisher yet... meaning that even if they make the game, theres little chance of it getting a release as it won't have the financial backing to get it on the shelves!

Source

P.S. I may edit the description of the topic on occasions to put in a random game title.

Edited by Casanova

I love how they aren't even pretending to take things seriously.

Edited by Tornado

It took one World War and six years for the Allies to zap the Nazis, so I think Mr. T will be able to accomplish this in about 15 hours of gameplay.
pffffft AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good to see they have a nice sense of humour. XXD

Edited by Blacklightning

This game sounds... hilarious. I'll be renting it if it actually happens. :D

I Pitty the fool who don't buy this game!

I pity the fool who can't spell pity correctly.

I don't think I've ever been this 'sold' towards a game with such little information, but who gives a damn - this sounds awesome.

I just hope they get a good publisher and financial backing for this, for some reason I imagine Snickers will have some involvement, maybe as some kind of health upgrade? That's about the only way it can get more awesome than what we already know.

Edited by Tombi

I pity the fool who can't spell pity correctly.

What are you the human spell check machine. Grow up.