Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Manga [Story]

Woun

Wow, if that first page applies to the game, then that'd be a direct reference to Colors

Really hope this is the case in the game, I'd like some continuity back. :V

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, if that first page applies to the game, then that'd be a direct reference to Colors

yes but ... the story, at last from i heard, occurs five years after the events in Sonic Colors, right?

Edited by SuperGuzzi

yes but ... the story, at last from i heard, occurs five years after the events in Sonic Colors, right?

Yes, acording to this manga if I remember

Just because the manga references the Wisps doesn't mean the game will.

And if Tails asks if Sonic returned them, it would be weird if it did take place 5 years after.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just because the manga references the Wisps doesn't mean the game will.

And if Tails asks if Sonic returned them, it would be weird if it did take place 5 years after.

yes but, the same manga says that the story occurs five years after the events in Sonic Colors

Where in the story does it say that? i'm pretty sure if that was an important footnote it would be stated on the first page.

What's that? Did I hear some people would like to see the new Sonic generations manga?

http://s128.photobuc...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

(And yes before anyone complains, this is the best quality I can do. I have no scanner and do you know how very hard it is to hold open a magazine with one hand trying to keep the pages as flat as possible and take a steady photo with the other hand. Very!

Also my camera and photobucket account seem to love messing up the order of the pages so they may not be in order... :\ and I am too tired and lazy at the moment to try fix them.

So I apologise in advance)

From what I can gather if the the game follows the manga at all classic Sonic doesn't speak just like I suspected.

Also from what little Japanese I can loosely follow the issue basically is about Sonic and classic Sonic (Tails calls him chibi sonic! :3 ) discover the time hole and manage to drag Tails unwillingly along for the adventure. They end up in classic GreenHill and the two Sonics seem to wanna explore but Tails keeps them together and freaks out angrily pretty much ALL the time (have to remember it's a manga).

The only real action comes from Chibi Sonic when he destroys a crabmeat, and then modern Sonic has an idea which Tails is interested in. But both Sonic's decide they are tired and fall asleep!

Also at the end it says "Tsudzuku" which means to continue, so this means there is more manga to come!

Oh and as an added bonus there was an advertisement for Sonic Generations 3DS that I found interesting. I don't think this has been revealed anywhere yet but check out if you wanna see some (possibly) new screens of the game!

bad quality so I won't blame you if you can't make it out, but it appears that the 3DS version will have a Shadow battle/race also! And take place on that bridge level from Sonic Adventure 2 the name of which escapes me right now!

Edited by The-Master-Board
  • Thumbs Up 1

What's that? Did I hear some people would like to see the new Sonic generations manga?

http://s128.photobuc...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

(And yes before anyone complains, this is the best quality I can do. I have no scanner and do you know how very hard it is to hold open a magazine with one hand trying to keep the pages as flat as possible and take a steady photo with the other hand. Very!

Also my camera and photobucket account seem to love messing up the order of the pages so they may not be in order... :\ and I am too tired and lazy at the moment to try fix them.

So I apologise in advance)

From what I can gather if the the game follows the manga at all classic Sonic doesn't speak just like I suspected.

Also from what little Japanese I can loosely follow the issue basically is about Sonic and classic Sonic (Tails calls him chibi sonic! :3 ) discover the time hole and manage to drag Tails unwillingly along for the adventure. They end up in classic GreenHill and the two Sonics seem to wanna explore but Tails keeps them together and freaks out angrily pretty much ALL the time (have to remember it's a manga).

The only real action comes from Chibi Sonic when he destroys a crabmeat, and then modern Sonic has an idea which Tails is interested in. But both Sonic's decide they are tired and fall asleep!

Also at the end it says "Tsudzuku" which means to continue, so this means there is more manga to come!

Oh and as an added bonus there was an advertisement for Sonic Generations 3DS that I found interesting. I don't think this has been revealed anywhere yet but check out if you wanna see some (possibly) new screens of the game!

bad quality so I won't blame you if you can't make it out, but it appears that the 3DS version will have Shadow battle also! And take place on that bridge level of which the name escapes me!

Radical Highway!

006.jpg

bad quality so I won't blame you if you can't make it out, but it appears that the 3DS version will have Shadow battle also! And take place on that bridge level of which the name escapes me!

You mean Radical Highway?

Yeah that'd be the one. Radical Highway! Looks actually pretty good for 3DS graphics! Also bonus points for the NiGHTS billboard in the background!!

Like I said before we fight Shadow in Radical Highway. And some people doubted. I wonder where will we fight Silver...

Like I said before we fight Shadow in Radical Highway. And some people doubted. I wonder where will we fight Silver...

We fight Silver in Tropical Resort.

This is the 3DS version though. I assumed seeing as the levels were different the bosses would be too. The HD versions Shadow battle obviously takes place somewhere on the ARK. If they are gonna have the same boss battles as the HD version then I guess we'll have the Silver fight in some other level other than whatever one we get in the HD version......although I do hope we get alternate boss battles on the 3DS too.

A Nack the Weasel fight or Mecha/Silver Sonic instead of Metal Sonic fight would just make my forever!!!!

Wait, since when was Tropical Resort in Generations?

It hasn't actually been confirmed, however Tropical Resort did play at TGS for a time.

Edited by Balding Spider

This is the 3DS version though. I assumed seeing as the levels were different the bosses would be too. The HD versions Shadow battle obviously takes place somewhere on the ARK. If they are gonna have the same boss battles as the HD version then I guess we'll have the Silver fight in some other level other than whatever one we get in the HD version......although I do hope we get alternate boss battles on the 3DS too.

A Nack the Weasel fight or Mecha/Silver Sonic instead of Metal Sonic fight would just make my forever!!!!

You got me completly wrong. I mean Silver. Silver The Hedgehog! :P And 3DS uses the same Rivals as HD ver.

It hasn't actually been confirmed, however Tropical Resort did play at TGS for a time.

You know, they might've played it just because of Colours last year... There's no certainty that Tropical Resort will wind up on the 3DS just because it was played at the show. Then again though, the Egg Nega Wisp could make a good Modern/Handheld boss, so there's a slight chance..

I stand by my Colors 3DS prediction VizardJeffhog.

I support it. They wouldnt do Remix for nothing. And all BGMs played at TGS were from Generations stages.

New screenshots (hi-res scans) 3DS version Sonic Generations: http://scene.sonicth.ru/eng/?p=61

Awesome Woun!

EDIT: There's a billboard or something with "Time Eater" written on it, I think. Second page, Sonic running alongside a wall or something on the middle right or so.

Edited by VizardJeffhog