Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Manga [Story]

Woun

Why are you using deviantART as an image uploader Woun? that could get your account removed there. Here man if you really need an image uploader just get an account at Imageshack:

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

Has this manga been scanned yet? or is this going to end up like the colors one?

I thought that Woun was gonna give a translation release so I didn't translated it. Perhaps me and midori should give it a go?

I thought that Woun was gonna give a translation release so I didn't translated it. Perhaps me and midori should give it a go?

Do whatcha' gotta do, cause i wanna read them :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going back to work.

I have some good news for you(all):

Tomorrow I'm done with editing the translation of the first part.

Also, tomorrow we will start with the second part of the translation and do scans.

October 21, expect photos or scans. I will not ask a person that he sent me a magazine, but rather to ask the scanned or photographed.

In general, thanks for waiting!

• Thumbs Up 2

NEW UPDATES:

— Chapter 1 (Translate ENGLISH):

http://scene.sonicth.ru/eng/?p=58

All 16 Pages.

— Chapter 2:

I started to crawl today, I'm sorry that for so long.

Let us transfer tomorrow.

And thank you for waiting.

Translation can be expected in 3-4 days.

...And Chapter 3, today scans too.

...And new informations for Sonic Generations 3DS ver.

After 2-3hours. Wait!

• Thumbs Up 3

So I offered to help such a long time ago and of course translated everything!

Except not! I didn't even take a look at it since I've worked on that snippet! Reliablity ftw! orz

But it turned out that the manga really doesn't make a lot of sense. It wasn't just my poor knowledge of Japanese. ;;;

I'm sorry for my procrastination... everything would be translated far earlier if I wasn't so absent-minded.

Dont worry Midori :) I'm sure majority here doesnt know Japanese (I am trying to learn it tho) so you are very helpfull :D

Oh and Woun how about those Silver Battle 3DS screens?

So I offered to help such a long time ago and of course translated everything!

Except not! I didn't even take a look at it since I've worked on that snippet! Reliablity ftw! orz

But it turned out that the manga really doesn't make a lot of sense. It wasn't just my poor knowledge of Japanese. ;;;

I'm sorry for my procrastination... everything would be translated far earlier if I wasn't so absent-minded.

• Thumbs Up 2

That Silver model IS impressive! Oh and that proves that first 7 dots are stages, next 3 Rivals and last one is probably Time Eater. Normal Bosses are probably in every zone.

I hate that they took Silver as a Rival. I was hoping for normal cutscenes and not just text box ones..

The models look nice, though.

Thanks, Woun! :)

Static cutscenes AGAIN?! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

• Thumbs Up 5

I hate that they took Silver as a Rival. I was hoping for normal cutscenes and not just text box ones..

The models look nice, though.

Thanks, Woun! smile.png

Static cutscenes AGAIN?! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

They're most likely animated and have full voiceovers, seeing as they are using ingame models rather than those picture thingies. Its a nice update, although I would've preferred normal cutscenes.

I dont know what people expected. At first I thought that 3DS ver. will have Knuckles, Gemerl and Blaze as Rivals but after Metal Sonic reveal for 3DS I totally called that Rivals will be the same for both versions. And nobody thought that they can be story important. I think they are.

That's a shame I really would of liked Gemerl and Blaze as rivals too I was expecting the rivals to be different in both versions but I suppose that won't happen oh well. That Silver model looks good I'm a little disappointed about the cutscenes though and I'm still thinking should I get the 3DS Version for Christmas or not...Thanks Woun :)

Eh, Silver being in ain't a BAD thing. If anything, the format of the battle (a 2D chase-style fight) will be a neat little reference to the Sonic Rival series. Plus, some rumors say the last 2 levels will be from

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure,

so that's some solid handheld rep right there.

Now I'm just curious what the other 2 bosses are. My bets are either the Egg Viper or Biolizard for the Dreamcast Era, and probably the F-Zone boss piloted by Eggman Nega. We'll see though, but I'm definitely interested.

Edited by EXshad

Eh, Silver being in ain't a BAD thing. If anything, the format of the battle (a 2D chase-style fight) will be a neat little reference to the Sonic Rival series. Plus, some rumors say the last 2 levels will be from

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure,

so that's some solid handheld rep right there.

Now I'm just curious what the other 2 bosses are. My bets are either the Egg Viper or Biolizard for the Dreamcast Era, and probably the F-Zone boss piloted by Eggman Nega. We'll see though, but I'm definitely interested.

If Rush is represented then I can totally see its stage being Dead Line. As for SRA... Sky Babylon maybe? I mean those are closests to dots colors. Oh and Silver right before Time Eater? Talking about relation! Oh and wonder where we will fight him... in Rush or SRA stage? Or maybe one of them is Kingdom Valley?

First one to me could be Dead Line. I have no idea about the second if this is the case, as it could be a Rush Adventure level.

Unless there's only one Rush level, which is the last one, where I'd say the grey could be Huge Crisis :P

But who knows?