Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

regular-show-7.jpg

So then... Lets get to it.

Regular Show is an American animated television series created by J. G. Quintel (formerly a creative director for The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack). The series was originally developed as a short for Cartoon Network's unaired Cartoonstitute show, and features characters loosely based on those from Quintel's student films The Naïve Man From Lolliland and 2 in the AM PM. It was green-lit on August 13, 2009 by Cartoon Network[2] and debuted on September 6, 2010.

So this topic is to discuss the show, but its mostly for the Regular Brigade.

:D

• Thumbs Up 9

TO THE MOON.

Oh wait, wrong show.

I saw some eps on youtube, and I loved them.

Can't seem to find the new ones though.

- Vinyl Scratch

Oh, I ADORE Regular Show! It's just such a jolly good show!

Also, I'm still in the Regular Brigade. I just changed my avatar and name back because I missed having an individual identity.

• Thumbs Up 1

I admit, this show looked a bit stupid when I saw commercials and previews for it. This was around the time I watched CN just for Adventure Time and thought nothing else would really get my attention. But it eventually grew on me with the more airings and now it's on par with Adventure Time and MAD for me.

It's a little hard to say whose my favorite character though, but I've never been one/or tried to play favorites on one show.

Still in Regular Brigade. Just got tired of people not realizing I was the Misfit.

Anyways: To sum up this show...3 words....

BEST.

SHOW.

EVER.

• Thumbs Up 6

Great show. Been watching since episode 1 aired. I did miss a couple here and there, but nothing my tv's On Demand can't fix hopefully. Easily among the top of Cartoon Network's current shows.

• Thumbs Up 3

I admit, this show looked a bit stupid when I saw commercials and previews for it. This was around the time I watched CN just for Adventure Time and thought nothing else would really get my attention. But it eventually grew on me with the more airings and now it's on par with Adventure Time and MAD for me.

Same here. My first impression was that it was basically a more adult/teen version of Fanboy and Chum Chum (God, I'm going to hell for comparing this wonderful show to that garbage.) But my sister, who got into the show recently, urged me to watch a few more episodes. In the end, the show really grew on me.

This show is actually pretty good, despite me being skeptical at first. I guess CN is going to pull a SonicTeam and get itself out of mediocrity. It's still got nothing on MLP:FiM though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I have to admit, I thought the pilot short sucked. But the more I caught this show, the more I likened it to a modern Angry Beavers which is just fine in my book. I'm not a loyalist, but I do find it amusing.

I adore this show. Infact, I enjoy it even more than Adventure Time (sue me.)

Has anyone seen the "2 In The AM PM" short by JG Quintel? It's hilarious.

Edited by SomeKindofRing
  • Thumbs Up 1

This show is utterly freaking amazing. It's original, funny, and all that good stuff.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that both Sonic and Cartoon Network got better around the same time? /randomobservation

Anyway, yeah, love this show. One of my favorites right now.

(It was my idea to form the Regular Brigade, btw. =D)

• Thumbs Up 7

I heard about this show and.. I wasn't sure what to think. I usually give shows a chance so I planned to watch it. I first saw the pilot short and I really liked. So I tuned in and watched it. I love this show. I love the characters, the humor, the amount of crap they get past the radar, and all the eighties references. I definitly think that with this and Adventure Time, Cartoon Network is getting better.

I gotta say, at first I thought this was another retarded cartoon that would've gotten cancelled by 10eps or something. But damn it the show has grown on me and now I love it!

I love the episode setup.

Normal problem.

Escalades into bigger problem.

The adventure becomes surreal, taking pride in just how weird and random they can possibly make it.

I have as a matter of fact. It's neat to see what was pretty much the "Proto-regular show."

Regular show fans, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you do so! The animation may not be great but it's still very funny... And It has Mordecai and Benson in it!

It doesn't just have Mordecai and Benson. It has Mordecai... with a fanny pack!

5c2690c343b1a9f55c3938b6abea9159.png

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 8

I started watching this because your damnable Regular Brigade piqued my interest. I've got to say, the show is way better than the original advertisements made it out to be!

Edited by Hero Of Fate

I flipping love this show. I love all the running gags and catchphrases ("OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!"), but my favorite part of the show is the boat load of 80s references. From Mordecai and Rigby's SEGA Master System to all the 80s songs used in the series. I damn near lost it laughing when NKOTB's "Hangin' Tough" played in one episode. It's just a great show from top to bottom.

Hey, do you know who else would love this show?

MY MOM!!!! *high five*

• Thumbs Up 6

Love it, love it, LOVE it. Watched all the way through Seasons 1 and 2 and I crave more. I can't get enough of this wonderful show, I really can't.

Favourite episode has to be Grave Sights. Evil Dead . In Regular Show. Pure win.