Awoo.

A theory to explain Blaze's history

Koopalmier

It makes for Sonic Team. And isnt it point of thread huh.png

No it doesn't, they probably only did that in Colors just as a nod to 06. It doesn't mean they're destined partners and you're trying to make them out to be.

About Sonic06 Blaze, most people talk about how she was sent to another dimension at the end of Sonic06 but I have my doubts. Some people think she died. Sure she tells Silver to send her to another dimension but .... Silver doesn't do it. Silver argues, he refuses and then Blaze disappears. Silver wouldn't of sent her away so that means if Blaze was sent to another dimension then she must have transported herself there. But then why did she ask Silver to do it? That seems kinda harsh, you have the ability to transport yourself to another dimension and yet you ask your best friend to do it so that he can live with the guilt of having sent you away? It doesn't make any sense. Then again not much in Sonic06 does.

About Sonic06 Blaze, most people talk about how she was sent to another dimension at the end of Sonic06 but I have my doubts. Some people think she died. Sure she tells Silver to send her to another dimension but .... Silver doesn't do it. Silver argues, he refuses and then Blaze disappears. Silver wouldn't of sent her away so that means if Blaze was sent to another dimension then she must have transported herself there. But then why did she ask Silver to do it? That seems kinda harsh, you have the ability to transport yourself to another dimension and yet you ask your best friend to do it so that he can live with the guilt of having sent you away? It doesn't make any sense. Then again not much in Sonic06 does.

I'll go and bet that's a translation error.

Maybe she didn't think she had enough power by herself to do it, too. But then she tried and it worked ?

I'll go and bet that's a translation error.

Maybe she didn't think she had enough power by herself to do it, too. But then she tried and it worked ?

Actually. You remember what she said in White Acropolis? That emeralds turn your thoughts into power.

But that would mean some wierd power of frienship thing again. But when I think about it. Its not strange in game like 06 *coughElisecough*

But that would bring other thing up. If Blaze used Chaos Control using Chaos Emeralds than that would mean that Sonic, Shadow and Silver can use it via Sol Emeralds.

There is no problem to fix. Blaze is from another dimension and that is all. She doesn't know Silver.

In her Sol universe, she doesn't.

In Sonic's universe, they do know each other.

Blaze has a counterpart in the Sol universe, and that is all.tongue.png

You kind of need to know each other to be partners so that doesn't really make sense.

Actually, no. It's almost the same with Sonic and Shadow, both of them don't know much about the other and yet they help out each other a lot.

Same might be with Silver and Blaze, unless the 2 Blaze theory is actually true.

Edited by Sol_Silver

Actually. You remember what she said in White Acropolis? That emeralds turn your thoughts into power.

But that would mean some wierd power of frienship thing again. But when I think about it. Its not strange in game like 06 *coughElisecough*

Chaos Emeralds work with feelings, Silver's first attempt in using them didn't work because he wasn't thinking about something he actually cared for, Blaze's attempt didn't work until Silver said he would not sacrifice her cuz she was her friend and he just couldn't do something like that to her, not even to save his world. Blaze admired that from him, and that's were the chaos emeralds kicked in.

Second attempt, when Sonic goes Super, Silver is chosen by the emeralds them selves. Meaning that this time, Silver was actually thinking about something he really cared for (Blaze)

So yea, Chaos emerals do infact work with one's feelings, nothing more and nothing less.

Edited by Sol_Silver

If it were up to me, I would declare the Rush series canon, '06 non-canon (which Sega have previously, according to ArchangelUK) and the Rivals series non-canon. Chalk the whole Crisis City and Silver affair in Generations up to the Time Eater's shenanigans, sending the Sonics into an alternate timeline or devastated future (meanwhile giving a nod to '06). To avoid another version of Silver being erased again, trap him in the present. That would make Generations Silver's debut into the main canon. It seems like the simplest route to a nice continuity that makes sense.

Colours' writers did say they wanted a solid continuity between the games, now. I think there's a very good chance that they'll try to clear all of this up for us.

I wasn't aware they said this. It's very pleasing to read. Whatever direction they choose to take, I'm eager to see what they come up with in Generations.

Actually, no. It's almost the same with Sonic and Shadow, both of them don't know much about tthe other and yet they help out each other a lot.

Same might be with Silver and Blaze, unless the 2 Blaze theory is actually true.

That's because Sonic & Shadow have enough respect for each other to help the other out, and they fought together numerous times before coming to that understanding.

Blaze & Silver barely know each other, or their motives, or anything; so randomly pairing them up makes no sense.

That's because Sonic & Shadow have enough respect for each other to help the other out, and they fought together numerous times before coming to that understanding.

Blaze & Silver barely know each other, or their motives, or anything; so randomly pairing them up makes no sense.

Are you saying "pairing" as in working together?

Actually they do have the same goals and motives, and it's saving both their worlds. They also have the same enemy, so if it were to come to those terms, then they would definately work together by putting their minds and powers to it.

Are you saying "pairing" as in working together?

Actually they do have the same goals and motives, and it's saving both their worlds. They also have the same enemy, so if it were to come to those terms, then they would definately work together by putting their minds and powers to it.

But this is Nega we're talking about here, so him cooking up a scheme that would somehow make Blaze and Silver's worlds and time periods cross over is not something out of the question.

But this is Nega we're talking about here, so him cooking up a scheme that would somehow make Blaze and Silver's worlds and time periods cross over is not something out of the question.

I know its not out of the question, but there's also explaining his origins as well.

Why would we need to explain his orgins? If it's about the "Descendant of Eggman vs AU counterpart thing" then it depends on who revealed him as the former, if it was Nega himself, we can just chalk it up to him being insane and/or lying about who he really is.

And if you mean how he can be both in an alternate dimension and the future, then maybe he uses a machine to travel to both realms?

I like to think there are two separate Sonic worlds and the dimension where Blaze currently resides connects the two.

Just throwing in my two cents.

I'm sure you guys have way more complicated theories.

Why would we need to explain his orgins? If it's about the "Descendant of Eggman vs AU counterpart thing" then it depends on who revealed him as the former, if it was Nega himself, we can just chalk it up to him being insane and/or lying about who he really is.

And if you mean how he can be both in an alternate dimension and the future, then maybe he uses a machine to travel to both realms?

NEGA orgin is the hardest thing to solve in terms of Blaze/Silver story.

I think we should just say that NEGA is EGGMAN counterpart that after failing to counquer/destroy Rush dimension with our EGGMAN got to EGGMANs world future thinking that if there is no Sonic or Blaze there he will just counquer it. But then he encountered Silver and rest of the story we already know.

I mean why would he trap his ancestor in card in Rivals 1? He basically isnt EGGMAN decendent. I think this theory is most save one.

Edited by HUNTER297

I think we should just say that NEGA is EGGMAN counterpart that after failing to counquer/destroy Rush dimension with our EGGMAN got to EGGMANs world future thinking that if there is no Sonic or Blaze there he will just counquer it. But then he encountered Silver and rest of the story we already know.

I mean why would he trap his ancestor in card in Rivals 1? He basically isnt EGGMAN decendent. I think this theory is most save one.

This makes even less sense, Rynecc's explanation at least sounds plausible.

This makes even less sense, Rynecc's explanation at least sounds plausible.

Maybe he is right. But why NEGA will need to travel beetwen dimensions? Well he IS insane and all he wants is Chaos and Madness so its possible.

I still say all of this is way too much just to justify them being together, especially since there's the problem of Blaze being a princess hence not being able to hang out with them.

Heh I quite like that. It reminds me of the Joker and his many self-created origin stories.

Edited by Lungo

But they don't exist in the same world or plain. They don't know each other ok, get over it.

Dude, get over yourself huh.png

If you don't agree with my opinions or don't like it when people are being reasonable, then don't quote on it.

It's that simple!rolleyes.gif

He might be his descendent, just not Eggaman's from Sonic's universe. That's were alternate kicks in his background.

Edited by Sol_Silver