Awoo.

ARTWORK: Sharix' Sonic art

Sharix

Alright, so I'm new here and thought I should try and add my best artwork til now :3 I know I'm not perfect, so please don't hate me for that ;) Sorry for extremely big images :S

Shadow_the_Hedgehog_by_Felixattchar.jpg

Tickle_at_the_Beach_by_Felixattchar.jpg

Mai fancharacter :3

chili_dogs_by_Felixattchar.jpg

Who doesn't enjoy chili dogs?

A_Happy_day_on_Mobius_by_Felixattchar.jpg

Wheee!!

Sonic_meets_Aperture_Science_by_Felixattchar.jpg

The Chili dogs are a lie!

Sonic_vs__Shadow_by_Felixattchar.jpg

Their final battle has just begun! Appearantly Shadow is losing :o

Another_Shadow_by_Felixattchar.jpg

My best Shadow til now :3 Originaly thought to be Shadow doing his Chaos Blast. Still miss the blast and a background, though :P

You_doin___in_my_room__by_Felixattchar.jpg

Someboy misses a certain blonde?

The_drunk_Shadow_by_Felixattchar.jpg

For Non-Sonic-related art check out my DA :3 http://Felixattchar.deviantart.com

Hope you like it :P

Edited by Sharix

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharix

• Gabz Girl

• Cortez

• Little Miss Fortunes

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy there, Sharix! Welcome to SSMB! :) Please don't worry, no one will bite! Though... You may get hugged... a lot >:3 Muahahaha! Anyways!

Your art is wonderful! I love the subtle 'melty' shading... I'm not sure how to explain it, but it makes the pictures look soft to touch, it's a really pleasant effect! You also draw very expressively, particularly on Sonic - chillidawg gonna get him! :o It's a charming and humorous style - I love it! :D I love Shadow's room - so cute! And Shadow the DrunkHog... :lol:

Is the character on the beach a fancharacter of yours? They look really awesome! :D

Hee, I'd better stop before I scare you off with my huge big indimidating posts of doom. :lol: Make yourself comfortable, and have fun, okay! :3

Sure! Thanks! :D

And yes, the character at the beach is a fancharacter of mine indeed :3 - Tickle the Cheetah.

Edited by Sharix

Wow, I'm IN LOVE with your cartoony style, it reminds me of Ren and Stimpy! Your Sonic in GHZ art is my favorite, I love how the monitor is plugged into the loop, thats the funniest Sonic related thing I've seen in a long time, I love little comical details like that. Your serious pictures ain't half bad either, the posture is little stiff in the Shadow ones but otherwise pretty good <3

Wow, I'm IN LOVE with your cartoony style, it reminds me of Ren and Stimpy! Your Sonic in GHZ art is my favorite, I love how the monitor is plugged into the loop, thats the funniest Sonic related thing I've seen in a long time, I love little comical details like that. Your serious pictures ain't half bad either, the posture is little stiff in the Shadow ones but otherwise pretty good <3. Most original fancharacter I've seen this year btw, makes a change from the billions of Becky recolours out there -_-.

Ahahaha, your art style is hilarious! X3 It's so cartoony and random~ well except for the more serious looking ones, which are also really good. Your fancharacter is cute too. :3