Awoo.

Sonic story ideas.

Kuzu

I got bored so I figured we should post any ideas we'd have for a Sonic game, I wanna try to keep the ideas within the realm of reality.

Other than that the plot can be whatever you want it to be, whether its dark and gritty or fluff and rainbows, try to be as creative as possible and also try giving your story a title or slogan to associate itself with.

Anyway here's one of my ideas:

The Fangs of the Past:Fang the Sniper has escaped from Prison Island, along with Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear, forming "Team Hooligan", and are wreaking havoc; among their terror is stealing valuable treasures from around the world. Sonic & Tails catch wind of this and decide that if they're hunting treasure they're going to need an expert and so they turn to their best friend Knuckles for guidance, and if that's not enough, Rouge the Bat is also connected somehow who seems to have a history with the Sniper, just what are Team Hooligan up to hunting all of this treasure and what does it have to do with Rouge?

I'll probably think of another one later.

Edited by Shadic93

Sonic Looney Tunes

A parody of looney tunes with Sonic CHaracters

Sonic-Bugs Bunny

Jet-Daffy Duck (greedy)

Bean-Daffy Duck (Wacky)

Tails-???

Knuckles-Yosemite Sam

Ray-Porky Pig

Eggman- Elmer Fudd

Sonic Looney Tunes

A parody of looney tunes with Sonic CHaracters

Sonic-Bugs Bunny

Jet-Daffy Duck (greedy)

Bean-Daffy Duck (Wacky)

Tails-???

Knuckles-Yosemite Sam

Ray-Porky Pig

Eggman- Elmer Fudd

...These are character roles, not plot ideas.

I have one I vaguely remember.

Sonic fights Robotnik with Tails like always but something seems different afterwords. Robotnik later manages to capture the duo and keeps them in his latest high tech prison. And Sonic has to escape but the odds are a lot higher than usual.

Basically its what happens if Eggman took things seriously. :P

Ok then... When the special zone crosses with Sonics world, it becomes a Looney world.

Can you be a bit more descriptive please?

I always had an idea in my head of Metal Sonic attempting to defeat Sonic once and for all by forming his own triple threat, thus he finds old data files on Silver and Mecha Sonic and rebuilds them (complete with their old memories), and after the the 3 prove way to much for Sonic to handle, thus he reforms Team Sonic and high speed adventure ensues.

Other bullet points include

-Omega being a major character and obtaining more of a personality.

-A bug causes Eggman's many assorted badniks and eggpawns to attack one another, sending the Empire in dissary.

-Old bygone creations start to come out of the wood work like Metal Knuckles and the dreaded Tails Doll

-All portals to the special zone have been suspicously closed off

Yeah, as you can see, this story is very robot centered

Edited by Soniman032-
  • Thumbs Up 2

Here's a idea i had for a sonic game idea i am working on. here's part of the script. this is only a scene so i'm still editing and revising:

(after boss fight) Eggman:no this can’t be! emergency exit now! Orbot:Again with the animal shaped robots. maybe if you made the weak spot less noticeable it would be a challenge. (after eggman leaves sonic grabs the green emerald. Sonic:the first emerald! Tails:good now if i can take this and measure the mass and multiply it by the Trajectory and times that by super sonic’s launch radius the next emerald should be 75 degrees latitude and 150 degrees longitude! sonic & knuckles:huh?! Tails: the next emerald’s in the arctic! Sonic & knuckles:Ugh! (they begin walking) Sonic(whispering to knuckles): you know there’s such a thing as too much information.(they both quietly chuckle)Tails:i heard that! Sonic: yeah knuckles why’d you say that?Knuckles:Me?Tails:you know sonic you might be a fast runner but i’m a quick learner and i know your jokes.(They all begin to laugh after a few seconds) Sonic:Umm tails our batteries for the jet packs are low. Tails:well you should have thought about that before you laughed.(Tails begins to laugh and walk.) Knuckles:tails! Tails: i’m just kidding i’ve got some spare batteries. (they start walking and laughing again.)

I've got other scenes if you want me to show you. there more serious then this one. this one was just to show a funny side of the game.

Found the intro cut-scene to my game.

(CGI)sonics running through a field in green hill after eggman in his hover craft. Sonic:sorry eggman but time to put these plans to rest!

eggman: I don’t think so hedgehog! A battle between the two begins. Sonic beats eggman and eggman begins to flash and glitch. Eggman:Curse Curse cu-curse you hedgehog! the whole area around sonic disappears along with eggman revealing sonic in a lab. Tails:nice job sonic. Sonic: i know i did awesome right!Tails:Well if awesome means beating level 1 than yeah. Sonic:hey that’s eggmans real skill, we don’t want to make this too unrealistic. Tails:Sure...okay so i’ll just adjust this to level 2 and...(Tails computer begins beeping and making a lot of noise.)Tails:huh?! Uh-oh looks like you’ll have to do this later there’s some strange activity going on outside the town. better go check it out sonic. Sonic: if it means using all my new butt-woopin skills i just got i’m in! Later tails be back in a few! (The screen zooms in on the computer and fades to black.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

I always had an idea in my head of Metal Sonic attempting to defeat Sonic once and for all by forming his own triple threat, thus he finds old data files on Silver and Mecha Sonic and rebuilds them (complete with their old memories), and after the the 3 prove way to much for Sonic to handle, thus he reforms Team Sonic and high speed adventure ensues.

That actually sounds interesting, but a couple of pointers.

-Omega being a major character and obtaining more of a personality.

What connection would Omega have with the plot? Does he want to destroy Metal's creations or is there a hidden agenda?

Eggman has came up with a plan to mix the Special Zone with His World, causing lots of Chaos Energy to be set free, which he will use to rule the world! But his plan messed up and now the world is like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog on drugs and a Looney Tunes parody.

Omega wants to defeat Metal, Silver, and Mecha Sonic, as he wants to prove himself to be Eggman's finest creation by destroying what currently is Eggman's finest creations.

His mind is pretty much one track until he comes across old forgotten files on Gamma (who'd he believed was destroyed when the first Egg Carrier crashed, thus deeming him weak), his clash with an upgraded Beta, and his sacrifice. This leads Omega to believe he can become more than a mindless arsenal and go beyond his original programming like his "brother".

What his personality will be like afterward is still being decided, as I dont know yet tongue.png

Edited by Soniman032-
  • Thumbs Up 1

Omega wants to defeat Metal Sonic, as he wants to prove himself to be Eggman's finest creation by destroying what currently is Eggman's finest creation.

His mind is pretty much one track until he comes across old forgotten files on Gamma (who'd he believed was destroyed when the first Egg Carrier crashed, thus deeming him weak), his clash with an upgraded Beta, and his sacrifice. This leads Omega to believe he can become more than a mindless arsenal and go beyond his original programming like his "brother".

What his personality will be like afterward is still being decided, as I dont know yet tongue.png

That actually sounds pretty interesting, thanks?

I got bored so I figured we should post any ideas we'd have for a Sonic game, I wanna try to keep the ideas within the realm of reality.

Other than that the plot can be whatever you want it to be, whether its dark and gritty or fluff and rainbows, try to be as creative as possible and also try giving your story a title or slogan to associate itself with.

Anyway here's one of my ideas:

The Fangs of the Past:Fang the Sniper has escaped from Prison Island, along with Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear, forming "Team Hooligan", and are wreaking havoc; among their terror is stealing valuable treasures from around the world. Sonic & Tails catch wind of this and decide that if they're hunting treasure they're going to need an expert and so they turn to their best friend Knuckles for guidance, and if that's not enough, Rouge the Bat is also connected somehow who seems to have a history with the Sniper, just what are Team Hooligan up to hunting all of this treasure and what does it have to do with Rouge?

I'll probably think of another one later.

Hey, someone on the SEGA Forum with the same avatar as you posted the same exact story.

Sonic: Crescent Isle

The titular island formed on an enormous ring (tilted at an angle, so only a crescent shape is above the surface, thus the name). Eggman wants to activate the ring and use it to harness the power of the special zone. Best suited to a straightforward classic-ish game, no real twists to it besides what I've already said.

Shadow the Hedgehog 2: Electric Boogaloo

Basically what I said in Chaos Walker's topic; show how Shadow's getting on post-ShtH. I don't have a specific story in mind, though I think it'd be interesting to have a fairly standard Eggman plan (minus giant monster) and show how Shadow would handle it differently from Sonic. Rouge and Omega would tag along, Shadow and Sonic would clash on the proper way to handle Eggman, and the player could be given different choices besides black-and-white good-and-evil (that is, say, whether to try to sneak into Eggman's base or just bust through the front door, or whether to try to arrest Eggman or kill him).

Sonic Rush 3: Rush Harder

Eggman finds out that Sonic and Blaze's worlds used to be one, and were split by some ancient civilization with some ancient technology (probably using the emeralds) for Reasons (maybe two warring tribes decided to do the "this is my half, that's your half, don't cross the line" bit?). Eggman decides to reactivate this technology and split the world again to create one he can rule (and eventually invade the other two from). Sonic and friends chase Eggman from Sonic's world to Blaze's to Eggman's newly created world. At the end, all the worlds collapse back into one, so Blaze is no longer stuck in a separate dimension from the rest of the cast.

Tronic the Hedgehog

Sonic and friends end up digitized and trapped in a virtual world of Eggman's creation. Things go from bad to worse when the program goes rogue, traps Eggman as well, and threatens to turn the planet itself into its own massive network.

Sonic and the *insert Greek myth here*

I don't actually know enough about Greek mythology to come up with a story, but it seems the most logical choice for another storybook game. I'd totally steal this idea tho'.

A Game in which Sonic is Accosted by a Vegetable

There once existed a civilization of plant people, which were long ago pushed into the deepest and darkest jungles by the expansion of animal civilization. Conveniently, it's only now that they decide to fight back and try to take over the world for themselves.

I don't have a clever name for this one, or even much of an idea, but

I think it would be cool to have a game that's a lot more fantasy, less grounded in reality like most recent games. Not like the storybook games with an established fantasy world, but more like the concept behind Sonic CD, where Sonic's world is just the sort where a time-traveling planetoid that appears above a lake every month can happen.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic: Special Zone

At the beginning, Eggman(or Robotnik, whichever you prefer) has stolen the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald, and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are heading into his base to confront him and take the emeralds back. Once they reach Eggman though, they find out (surprise, surprise) that it is all an elaborate trap! Eggman traps all three of them and informs them of his plan, which is, within a week, to suck everything into the special zone except the people/animals and then implode it(the special zone), and then take over the defenseless planet! He then opens the portal (during his monologue beforehand, he says it has not built up enough power to suck anything in yet) and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are thrown in! They must find a way out of the special zone before Eggman sucks everything in, so....the game begins! (the way out would be revealed later)

This story would teach you a lot more about the special zone and teach you that it is a lot more than just those special stages. You would learn that the special zone can generate entire areas randomly (think along the lines of Sonic Shuffle for the feel of the environments, just not in a party game) when it's shape is not determined by a Chaos Emerald inside it, and much more other cool stuff as the game goes on!

Edited by Chaos Warp

One idea i've always had flying around in my head is that Eggman decides to lay low and build up his arsenal of Badnicks. This lack of activity does the opposite and actually DRAWS attention from Tails who informs Sonic who, in turn, pioneers a break-in of Eggman's base to "make sure the Doctor isn't stirring trouble." Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow (reluctantly representing GUN), and Tails even bothers to drag Germerl from whatever solice the war machine found with a 6-year-old rabbit just to be on the safe side. Turns out Eggman didn't HAVE a plan, but after the break-in (and subsequent battle) Eggman decides it would be wise to just to get rid of them to protect his future plans. The main cast splits up into two groups because they got separated during the initial battle- Sonic, Knuckles, and a character to foil them and then Shadow, Tails, and Germerl as the other group- have to get back and perminently destroy his base to put Eggman back enough so as they would be safe once more.

It'd be interesting because tnere is no clearly defined goal with one clear thing that needed to be done to stop it- they'd just have to fight back. At the same time, it would be difficult to weave interesting events between the initial battle and the final battle, leaving, well, THE ENTIRE GAME :/. They'd need smaller goals to meet in between for it to work, for example Sonic Adventure 2 wasn't just "we must get to the ARK" and then "We must beat the bad guys." There was an actual turn of events as the story unfolded whereas my story is already unfolded and just needed conclusion, much like how in Unleashed once you rigured out that you had to go to this and that temple that entire chunk of the game unfolded and no notable events happened until Chip got his memory back.

Man, did I just write a paragraph on why my idea sucks? *facedesk*

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Sonic the Hedgehog Returns:

Having not seen Doctor Eggman since his defeat and the destruction of the Death Egg, Sonic has been out seeking a new adventure. One morning along his travels, as the sun rises above the island (Zone 1 would be Sunrise Hill Zone, which moves from night, to sunrise, to day as you progress through it) Sonic is met with a surprise: a badnik...many badniks. With nervous excitement, Sonic follows the trail of Eggman's robots to the Doctor himself, awaiting our hero in another of his evil creations. Sonic easily defeats the Doctor, who flies off quickly, and Sonic, having found his new adventure, follows.

His pursuit of Doctor Eggman leads him to the ruins of the Death Egg which has been overtaken by the surrounding jungle. Metal Sonic can be seen flying through the background of the stage followed by Eggman in a brand-new flying mech. At the end of the zone, Sonic finds Eggman and attacks the mech, as Metal Sonic watches from a distance. Before the battle is over, Eggman surrenders and pleads for Sonic to help him, revealing that he had intentionally lured Sonic and his friends here so that they could stop Metal Sonic.

According to Eggman, he rebuilt Metal Sonic, but a flaw in his programming resulted in MS turning on his creator and attempting to carry out an agenda of his own: to detonate the ruins of the Death Egg, creating an explosion that would destroy all life on Earth, leaving only badniks and making Metal Sonic their ruler. Before Eggman can finish explaining all of the details, Metal Sonic swoops in, trapping him and all of Sonic's friends (Sonic sidesteps the trap) in Egg Capsules. Metal Sonic flies off with the capsules and Sonic follows. Now, Sonic must race to rescue his friends and find the Chaos Emeralds before Metal, who needs them to re-power the fallen Death Egg.

The game would be episodic and the story told through cutscenes similar to those in S3&K, except with the aid of speech bubbles. After the first episode, which would set up the basic plot with the return of Eggman/Metal Sonic and the capture of Sonic's friends. The following episodes would take Sonic through a variety of zones and at the end of each episode, you would free one of Sonic's friends from their Egg Capsule.

Episode 2: Free Amy in Romance Carnival Zone (A water based carnival stage concluding in the Tunnel of Love)

Episode 3: Free Knuckles in Emerald Palace Zone (Sort of Sky Sanctuary meets Mystic Cave)

Episode 4: Free Tails in Mechanical Madness Zone (A steam punk level similar to Machine's Labyrinth in Sonic Rush Adventure)

In Episode 5 Sonic would battle Metal Sonic who would defeat you and take any chaos emeralds you have acquired so far. (In Special Stages, of which there are 6, you race Metal Sonic to the Emerald, so either he gets it or you get it.) Both of you would then warp into the Special Zone which is actually a true zone in the game where you must race to the 7th Emerald. At the end of the zone, they both warp back to the Death Egg, where Sonic frees Eggman and then battles Metal Sonicwho has already begun recharging the Death Egg, but with all 7 Emeralds in one location both Sonic and Metal are able to go Super and fight. Sonic defeats Metal and powers down the Death Egg just in time.

However, Eggman, not one to miss an opportunity, climbs back into the mech Sonic destroyed at the end of Episode 1 and tries to steal the Chaos Emeralds for his own purposes. This leads to a one act epilogue zone (Sunset Hill Zone, which moves from day, to sunset, to night as Eggman chases you through it). At the end of the stage, Eggman's mech, which is in very bad shape from its previous encounter with Sonic, explodes. Eggman flies off, vowing to return again.

And I have way too much time on my hands...

A Game in which Sonic is Accosted by a Vegetable There once existed a civilization of plant people, which were long ago pushed into the deepest and darkest jungles by the expansion of animal civilization. Conveniently, it's only now that they decide to fight back and try to take over the world for themselves.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Seedrian#Seedrians

Edited by SpookyMulder
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would really like a comic jumper style or spiderman dimensions kind of sonic game but instead of going into comic's your going into alternate dimensions. places like future,dark,superhero, caveman,digital and anime would be pretty epic. The focus would revole around going through mirrors to get to other dimensions. im Trying not to make it to similar to spiderman's plot.

Or a game where sonic shrinks. Having these large levels be regular places like a house or the mall or a zoo would be awesome!

Remember when Eggman took control of Tails for all of 10 seconds? Yeah, I wish something had actually come out of that, like a Tails boss. I wanted to see that happen SO bad. A game where Eggman uses Sonic's friends against him is something I'd like to see.

Sonic Tag Fighters

Eggman (in disguised of course) has created a tournment in which a tag team of two has to fight two others. The prize is obtaining the title of the strongest and a grand treasure (Sonic Free Riders rip-off). But the catch is each team must enter with a Chaos Emerald (I know, Sonic Riders rip-off) and must defeat the other teams. Different stories based on the team you choose but basically each team has a different motive on entering the tournment. They will have a rival team who inteferes more than once because they refuse to lose. And at the end the winners will have to face Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic (Sonic The Fighters Rip-off but this is more or less a re-imagination of that game)

Teams include:

Sonic and Tails: Knowing Eggman isn't up to no good they investigate this tournament

Knuckles and Rouge: Apparently the Master Emerald is stolen and Knux believes Rouge did it (Eggman's the real theif) so he will follow her until she confess, even if that means teaming up with her in a competition so she can win treasure.

Shadow and E-123 Omega: G.U.N. suspects something strange and sends Shadow to over sees the tourney. (alliteration not intended) Shadow meets up with Omega who knows Eggman's up to this and they decide to prove the fraud Eggman is.

Espio and Vector: The Chaotix is low on money and they decide to won the treasure. (Seriously this is the best I have) During the tourney, they use their detective experience to figure out what's going on.

Fang and Bark: Returnig to win treasure (In Fang's case) and to prove whose the strongest (In Bark's case)

Amy and Crean: Amy forces Cream into this just so she could find time with Sonic

Silver and Blaze: While Silver goes back in time to look back in one of the most notable tounaments in history, his time traveling ways causes space rift causing Blaze to arrive at Sonic's world to. Learning of the tournament and knowing of the Chaos Emeralds, she decides to enter it with Silver so she can find a way to use the Emeralds to get home.

Metal and Eggman: They decide to intefere with each team while not leading the teams on that they are the host of the tournament. They would have to face Sonic in the finals.

Rival Team Match Ups:

Sonic and Tails---Metal Sonic and Eggman

Knuckles and Rouge----Fang and Bark

Shadow and Omega----Silver and Blaze

Amy and Cream---------Espio and Vector

well i got 1 but its crazy sonic goes to another dimension and meets SATam sonic sonic and SATam sonic meet sonic underground sonic they then cerate amazing types of gameplay where sonic plays like sonic from colors satam sonic plays like sonic from the clasics and underground sonic plays like guitarhereo

Edited by badnik101

Not, exactly a "Sonic" game idea but with all the Sonic and Mario Olympic games I really want to see the two face off in a Sonic Vs Mario fighter. Heck they have Capcom Vs games out there why shouldn't Mario and Sonic get in on it? I figure move wise Sonic and co could use the moves they have from battle and Mario and his posse would use moves from Melee/Brawl. If not Sonic VS Mario then perhaps upscale to SEGA VS Nintendo in general. Sorta would like to see Toon Link face off against Billy Hatcher... Not sure though if the game play should be brawl style with some sort of weird story driving it or just pick character and fight. Also don't know about adventure fields... Sorta liked them in Brawl, least when they weren't buggy and my character would randomly fall on their face.

I was originally gonna suggest a Sonic fighters game as well but it seems I've been beat to the chase there.sad.png

BEHOLD, SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS OF ME GOING OVERBOARD AND WRITING SO MANY WORDS I PUT TIM BUCKLEY TO SHAME

A sequel to Chronicles, preferably on the consoles. Starts out linear, and ends linear, but for the most part is decently open world.

Starts out, Sonic wakes up in the crashed vehicle, and notices a robot searching the place. You beat him, to find everyone's been taken away. You manage to save Tails and Amy, but the others were taken away by some sort of transportation tunnel that Sonic can't use. Besides, on the way here, Sonic couldn't help but notice that the whole place is in shambles, and there are portals all over the place, none of which are really accessible, or rather desirable to enter.

So Sonic goes around, destroying bases where robots were stationed. In front of the last base, Espio is there, preparing. He says he Vector and Charmy were taken in for questioning, and he was about to go bust them out, what with Sonic, Tails, and Amy creating a distraction. After claiming the base, you get the Chaotix trio. They ask them for how long they've been gone, and they only say a year or so. Eggman had spent his two years of planning well; he did not just have one base like the one he was discovered to be residing in Chronicles. Turns out, he had a couple. Hundred. And they had a constant robot and Egg Carrier assembly line working to this day. Yes, Egg Carriers are now mass produced. He's not playing around anymore.

And so the group begins looking around to other areas outside the city for these bases, and the game begins to be open world. Apparently, each master base had its own master control base, which, in the case that Eggman were to fail this widespread invasion and his facilities had been invaded in an area, contained a "Disable" button to disable every base in the area. However, when it said "Disable", it meant "Blow the living fuck out of, changing the landscape around and destroying ALL equipment and information from every base within 2 miles, minus this one". Also in these bases, they find jailed allies.

In Green Hill Zone, there's a very noticeable difference: It's rather war-torn. Scorch marks in the sand, bullet pelted robot remains, and burning trees are common. In a lake sits a couple ships, the most noticeable one being a large, familiar boat with a gun, a canon, and a flamethrower. Sonic, thinking he'll get a warm welcome, got a fiery smack and a rant from Blaze. She ranted on that she's been stranded here for a year, she's lost Marine, her world could have been attacked by Eggman Nega at any time, and she blamed him for not being there. To quote, "What were you doing the past year, going on some sort of space odyssey?" In which Sonic replied "Oh, in that case, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.". She joins the growing party and lets them use her ship to get places separated by water.

This is where most of the things happen. Gathering party members, interaction, plot details, and preparation for the final assault on Eggman's city. As it turns out, Eggman Nega was warped over here as well; but he seems sane, almost gentle. No evil intentions. And he has a city he is president of, full of people willing to confirm it. He says he hated Blaze's world for submitting to a "corrupt monarchy", however he likes the people of Sonic's world, as they are ready to fight for freedom against a dictator. It's not enough to overthrow Eggman, but it keeps the people he likes safe. He sadly proved this when he sent out a group called the Freedom Fighters to try to make things right, which all wound up as confirmed KIAs. Marine was taken away by the Dynamite Crew, Fang, Bark, and Bean, and since then has been calling Fang "Unca' Fang". Fang repeatedly admits he doesn't even know this kid. Throughout the game, you visit many places, including Pumpkin Hill, a crash-landed Little Planet, and, against Blaze's will, Oil Ocean. Within all of these areas, hilarity ensues.

Eventually, after "disabling" all the bases, getting everyone on board, Sonic decides to launch a massive attack on Eggman's Robotopolis, with Sonic leading the charge. As they enter Eggman's towering Head Quarters, a series of blast doors cut half of the entire group away from the other half. This happens again a couple more times, and eventually, it is Sonic, all alone. While making Sonic is making way up the base toward Eggman, everyone has to defend themselves from HORDES of enemies. Since the entire group came for the ride, the first fight has a lot of allies, but then the next fight has half that, and then half that, until it's only Sonic, facing Eggman in a giant machine. The fight is split up a couple times, as Sonic's friends are wondering what to do, or what Sonic is going to do when he beats Eggman, if he could beat him. Cue preparations for a dramatic getaway.

When Eggman is beaten, he pleads for his life. Sonic is a bit more casual with him, though. He starts recalling all the times he's beaten Eggman, and now, Eggman succeeded, for once, as if it were a gentleman's duel. Eggman gives Sonic his precise win/loss ratio. With that, Sonic walks up to the console. Eggman looks confused, thinking Sonic was going to kill him a moment ago. He brings this to his attention out loud. Sonic simply says that he's going to let him go this time. Why? The world isn't a dystopian world like it was under Eggman's control. It's now an apocalyptic wasteland. He's done everything he wanted to in this world, and there's still more to do elsewhere. If Eggman could restore it to something he would be proud to be the ruler of, he deserves to be the king of the world. Sonic presses a couple buttons, opening the blast doors, bringing out Eggman's Eggmobile, and slamming the big red button reading ""DISABLE" EVERYTHING". With an "I'm outta here!", Sonic jumps from the top floor.

While falling, Sonic puts on a face that says "Everyone, calm the fuck down, I got this shit," the building starts exploding, sending metal bars and pipes toward him. Sonic's friends anticipated him leaving through a makeshift door on the top floor, so they made a safetey net on the rooftops. However, it was blown away with the explosion. As parts of the building were flying outward, Sonic flips and grabs a narrow piece of sheet metal. He proceeds to grind on pipes, bars, and other structural pieces, ditches his sheet of metal to run along a wall onto the ground, where he proceeds to run up another building, jump off about five floors up, land in the middle of the street and do his famous piece sign pose to all those watching.

Sonic, looking back at the utterly destroyed city, decides to leave. For good. So, he calmly and politely asks Blaze "

She says fine, but she can't just leave everyone else there, because the SSX Tornado needs both sets of emeralds to function, and there's no going back to this world without screwing over a lot. That, and she explains to everyone there that there's only room for ten on the SSX Tornado.

Only room for ten.

Everyone begins a mad rush, and begins dragging certain people they are friends with, where not a single one of them doesn't want to get out of here and is pretty much willing to kill to get a seat on the one-way once-in-a-lifetime trip to Blaze's dimension. You get to play this in the Modern gameplay engine, to emphasis the HOLY SHIT GOTTA GO FAST emotion everyone is feeling. The people that make it to the boat are Sonic, (who was dragging both) Tails, Blaze, (who was dragging both) Marine and Cream, and then the top 5 most used people in your party throughout the game, excluding those mentioned. As soon as the last friend enters the boat, Sonic throws Tails out of the drivers seat, takes over, and slams on the pedal, taking off, leaving everyone else there, stranded, screaming "Escape from the City" along with everyone else on board as he takes off and flies into the sunset.

200 YEARS LATER, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. It is still a ruined future. And in the future, a hedgehog has failed to stop the Iblis Trigger.

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUM

THE

FUCKING

END

So yeah that's my magnum opus.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eggman and Metal Sonic find and rebuild Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles, and the trio (Team Metal Sonic) go out to destroy the real Sonic Team (all three sharing the same goal as Metal Sonic).

That's all I got for now. :/

Edited by Ananze

Guys fail to protect the Emeralds from being turned into dust by a pacifist who wanted to stop their world from being the target of all those villains. It's impossible to get all the pieces of dust together in any way quickly enough. This results in wrath of the gods, who will punish the world severely, unless the heroes pass a trial of obedience, faith and whatnot.

It could be the plot of a climatic puzzle game.