Awoo.

Sonic story ideas.

Kuzu

Well I had some ideas in last few years but writting all of them would be real pain in the ass so I will post one of my best ideas:

Prolouge:

All right story will begin with break into GUN Base where Chaos Emerald is held. Someone is close to the Vault and GUN defence units cant stop it. Shadow recives Emergency call and quickly gets there. But when he arrives base is already crushed. There are flames everywhere but cameras managed to catch a shoot of the suspect.

Someone is nearing from the ruins of base covered in Ashes (Note that it happens durning Winter or Base is in some cold country/region. If 2nd one then I would choose Alaska inspired region.)

Shadow see the suspect. Its Metal Sonic but he is different. Its for sure not our Metal. Then a fight begins. In this fight game present you a toturial of basic movesets like homing attack.

After battle this lets call him "Nano Metal" uses Chaos Control and disappears with Chaos Emerald. Shadow is tired, GUN contacts asking who was the suspect him but he cant respond, He just fall on the ground. Why? It was just Avreage Robot. Well the fight was really hard. Someone is taking him from there but it isnt GUN.

The game then takes us to title screen with some title I dont know. And then we get to story menu. There will be 3 stories: Heroes, Team Dark and Silver team story that I dont know how to call. At first there will be only Heroes story others will be unlocked after one of Heroes meet Shadow or Silver. The Heroes story is also only one that has 3 playables while other 2 have 2 playables each.

Heroes Story prolouge:

Sonic is relaxing as usuall with Tails on lets say Central City beach. Game shows player special abilities that are unique to Sonic while he is jogging on beach. After toturial Amy runs to Sonic and Tails screaming that they need to see something. They watch News that reports that Sonic has stolen Emerald from Military base (SA2 reference :D ) And then guess what GUN units appear and pursuits him trough the beach. At the end of the level Sonic jumps on Tornado where Tails and Amy are and fly away.

Then action move to Angel island where GUN ist taking M.E because its dangerous Artifact and should be held in their base. Of course Knuckles refuses and kicks some soliders asses (Knux toturial) but then he is electrified by one of larger mechs and GUN takes M.E.

Heroes fly to Angel Island to see if Knux can give the shelter and then they see him uncociouss and ask what happened. After explaining Tails search web for info and notices new video this time saying that Shadow stole an Emerld and is considerated traitor. Heroes are shoced. After taking closer look Sonic notices that it isnt Shadow but his Metal counterpart. Sonic says "I knew Eggman planned something"

Heroes head for EGGMANs base for clues.

Dark story Prolouge:

Shadow wakes up in a room. Voice says "You are awake!". Mystery figure aproaches and show up to be EGGMAN! Shadow says "You! That Robot! Everything makes sense now!" EGGMAN explains that it wasnt him saying that "If it would be my Robot would I save you from him?" Shadow says "Hmph... I see".

EGGMAN wants to test if Shadow is in good state and tells him to destroy some Robots in testing chambers of base (Shadow further abilities such as Chaos Spear are included in this toturial). Then both watch news where this time they talk about Shadow and mentions Sonic. "I see I cant go back to GUN now"-says Shadow. EGGMAN says that something is wrong with those Metal counterparts stealing Chaos Emeralds and it seems that someone wants to make people think that Heroes done it. Shadow recives call from Rouge where she ask what happened and that she belive him.

Action then moves to GUN base where Rouge is. GUN noticed that she called Shadow and began to pursuit her. She escape (Rouge torurial) and contacts Shadow again to ask where is he and then they join forces.

Silver story prolouge:

Action begins in future. In GUN traning base where Silver trains (Silver toturial). After training Silver go to vault to get Chaos Emerald to power up his time bracelet (At this point in time GUN scientists noticed that past is changing because of paradoxes and made bracelets that make users exist out of time so the arent affected by changes in timeline. Most of GUN special Agnets and Generals and scientist have them but avreage solider obviously no because they are too expensive and it would take to much time to power them up because they use Chaos Energy) and when doing that he hear "ALERT! ALERT! intruder in front of base attacking trops!" Then GUN scientist that is in charge of base (and is only Time Bracelet user beside Silver there) calls him to take care of it.

Silver quickly fly outside and notice a Pyrokinetic Cat fighting Robots and say "HEY YOU! Who do you thi nk you Are!" and then she turns in Silver direction and say "YOU! Now I am sure of it NEGA IS HERE!" and Silver says "NEGA? Nega is dead!" and then Blaze "Typical for Nega robot... "NEGA is dead the new Universe EMPEROR mis born!" huh? Lets get this over with!" and then fight with Blaze begins.

Yep to end all theories about Silver and Blaze connection they dont know each other here and its their first meeting their only connection is NEGA.

After fight both fighters are tired. Suddenly world changes. Scientist (Lets call him Roger for lulz) contacts Silver and says that someone altered timeline and that Some bots are chasing him praising Nega. He says that they are close and he send Silver the cordinates in where anomally occured. Silver says that he wont live him here. Roger says that he need to return timeline to its former order. He said he is putting his Bracelet off and disappears because he was probably dead in this timeline. Silver says vthat he will "fix" the past and save him.

Blaze then says: "You arent Robot! Robots dont have feelings!" then Silver "Nega is alive and he mess up time! Feel like Teaming Up against common enemy" Blaze nods. But then Nega bots appear and this time as Blaze we fight them (Blaze torurial) and break trough mechanized Stardust Speedway Bad Future-esque City as Silver. And after being surrounded by Robots Silver grabs Blaze shoulder and says "Hold Tight! CHAOS CONTROL!"

After arriving Silvere asks Blaze why she called him Robot and how she went to his world. She explained her story and her fights with Nega with Sonic and explained that Nega returned and he destroyed her dimension, stole Sol Emeralds enslaved her friends (She mentions Marine) and made them Slaves in his great fleet that couquered the Rush Dimension. She also mentions that he build bots that looked just like Silver and Sonic and few other too. She sneaked into his major ship and saw soem of his journal entries that refered to Silver time period in Sonic World. Since he wasnt in fleet or anywhere in Rush dimension she used her last Sol Emerald to transport herself there but at price of going beetwen dimensions it stayed in Rush dimension because all emeralds need to stay in the same dimension (they cant be separated between dimensions same goes fo Chaos Emerald).

And then they go to GUN but on their way the notice another TV broadcast. This time that some mysterious white Hedgehog stole Chaos Emerald and reports Sonic and Shadow's cases. Silver says "Looks like it really mean buisness lets go to EGGMANs base if we would have clues somewhere then tey will be there."

As you may guess they encounter Heroes there.

Probably noone will care about this but this calls for fanfic. Should I expand the idea? What do you guys think?

Edit: Spoilered for sake of fanfic. Yep guys I will work on it after writting those damn articles to School press. If you are interested dont open spoiler. Note that some (read: 65%) of story presented here will be changed.

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 2

Probably noone will care about this but this calls for fanfic. Should I expand the idea? What do you guys think?

It's a good idea! From what I can read you are basically rewriting Silver's backstory (now that he's a G.U.N agent)? The only problem I have with it is the Hero story is taking to much from Sa2. Other then that, it's good and I think it deserves to be expanded on. Just....work on your grammar . No offense but it made it hard to understand in some spots.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a good idea! From what I can read you are basically rewriting Silver's backstory (now that he's a G.U.N agent)? The only problem I have with it is the Hero story is taking to much from Sa2. Other then that, it's good and I think it deserves to be expanded on. Just....work on your grammar . No offense but it made it hard to understand in some spots.

Thanks. Yeah Hero story took some things from SA2 but I will try to make it unique in later parts. About grammar, I am Polish but I will try my best to avoid mistakes.

Thanks for feedback :)

• 10 years later...

Sonic: The last laugh 

Plot: eggman is up to no good but this time he has brought back infinte and this time more powerful as he takes out sonic and his friends its up to amy and avatar to save the gang, join on a quest like never before with new bosses new friends and blast though zones to save your friends and stop eggman once and forall.

Sonic_Forces_Speed_Battle_-_Character_Portrait_-_Amy_(HD).png

sf0gagtfbhr61.png

Omega tries to destroy sentient Eggman robots but with time finds out they get consience as well and end up bonding with them because both are attacked by another Eggman robots, probably The Hard Boiled Heavies.