Awoo.

Skullgirls! 2ND Encore! Latest: Robo Fortune and a freaking train stage you heathens

LunarEdge

Is the PC version going to be sold via Steam? I should really pick this up

Tbh, I don't think they said much about any pc release other than "we hope to have a pc version released."

pretty sure there was a confirmation on a Steam release, not sure where i read it though.

• 2 months later...

If I used my XBOX 360 often enough I'd play with you but I'm a PS3 guy... :<

Edited by Noel Vermillion

I couldn't seem to spot if you'll be able to access the move list outside the tutorials. That's really the major change I need to be able to go back to this game. Having to step away from the TV to check the online guide just to remind me how to do a special move mid-game was the biggest pain in the ass of this game.* **

* No, I don't have a printer.

**Yes, I know I could write them down with my terrible penmanship.

If I used my XBOX 360 often enough I'd play with you but I'm a PS3 guy... :<

Wouldn't change much, it's just as barren on PSN.

They announced the patch way too early and everyone's interest in the game completely died. It doesn't help that it only has eight characters and the art style is hit or miss depending on your preferences. Peacock alone is not enough for me to care about Skullgirls.

This patch doesn't have new characters either, so really, if you don't care now, you won't care later.

Looks like there was WAY more stuff about the delays than what we thought:

http://labzerogames.com/

Last June, the entire Skullgirls team was laid off from Reverge Labs.

At least now they reformed as Lab Zero Games.

Somehow I'm not as surprised about this as I feel I should be considering more than 50% of the entire workforce that Mike Z and Ahad got behind it were effectively freelancers. Reverge Labs barely felt like a team; more like a one-off with a lot of popular internet artists that were only there to make things that look like the stuff Ahad was supposed to be in charge for.

All I wish is a good luck to these guys. Like Carbo said, they're just a bunch of random talented guys trying to put something together. They did it, but now what?

Again, I wish a big good luck to them from now on, I'll always support Skullgirls and their future productions.

Edited by Jingle

• 2 months later...

god that bitch was annoying as shit.

also yaaaaaaaay Squiggly!

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter
  • Thumbs Up 1

I knew Squiggly was going to be DLC, but I was really hoping for Marie :/

Oh, and that video is awesome, the VA playing, so cool *-*

Edited by Jango

why was that crowd going so crazy when they showed Squiggly? As much as I would like more characters in my SG.... that wasn't all that ear raping worthy.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

So you guys missed this on the site:
http://skullgirls.com/2013/01/update-on-the-pc-version-of-skullgirls/
PC version coming out very soon and with lobbies for the multiplayer! Comes out on every digital service you can imagine (including Origin).
Also, the first Male character was announced
6PF2EIK.jpg
http://skullheart.com/forums/index.php?threads/salty-cupcakes-news-big-band-confirmed-as-first-male-dlc-character.284/
Yes, it's Big Band.
And finally (and the one part I'm really excited for): TF2 PROMO HATS CONFIRMED! 
Betas will also be available shortly, but for a price.

• $30 will get you a PC Beta invite and a Leviathan Team Fortress 2 Hat.

But why pay? Well, obviously, you get another hat that won't be part of the normal batch but you also won't have to pay for it when the game comes out.

Ehh, Big Band? Ok... I still hoping for Marie, but...

Old Skullgirls characters have been removed as potential characters

Does this applies to her as well or just to all the girls before Parasoul's mother?

Edited by Jango