Awoo.

SSMB Skin ssuggestions

Ryan Brown

I thought I'd make this topic to make and compile suggestions for possible SSMB skins. This is not a topic to beg and plead for them to happen or for the old ones to return. If I catch anyone doing so, I'll report you. If this topic is a pain, though, feel free to get rid of it.

The character skins of yore were nice, but I think a notch can be turned up. The Sonic skin for example, could have certain decorations that relate entirely to him, instead of just a blue background. Tails can have the same, as can Knuckles, etc.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Blacklightning

• Ryan Brown

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm still interested in the prospect of a skin that does all the picture flipping/filtering that happened back on April Fool's... but I wouldn't be surprised if the higher-ups didn't want to, so failing that I'd settle for an inverted color skin instead. =)

I was also a tad surprised there wasn't a Mephiles skin for some reason. Not that I'm going to pry if we don't get one.