Love these ones:

Sonic_Screensaver_67_1024x768_552.jpg

Sonic_Screensaver_2_1024x768_487.jpg

Sonic_Screensaver_31_1024x768_516.jpg

So, FUCKING CUTE!!!!

where is Sonic's cuteness SEGA???

but this one is my favourite artwork of modern sonic:

462px-Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_20.png

I think they've managed to make him look cool and cute at the same time, like in his classic design.

also fucking love the 2D Super Sonic:

288px-Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Super_Sonic_-_1.png

so badass it kills.

also:

Robotnik_43.png

I always found classic eggman robotinik incredibly cute

By the last:

I would totally go furry for Blaze, she is hot, don't deny that.

359px-Rush_Blaze_pose2.png

289px-Blaze_6.png

Dat ass..THE FUCK I'M WRITTING??????

Edited by Anti Alias
  • Thumbs Up 3

I want to give a meek shout out to Dark Gaia. I didn't really care much less understand its design at first until I saw that it was just a demonic and corrupted version of Chip's little imp form. The extensions on its head, the energetic mohawk running down its head and back, the short face, and the human-esque upper torso simply aren't coincidental.

In terms of robots, I do like the Egg Pawn series (as well as their Riders counterparts) as well as the badniks in the Genesis games. The Advance badniks as well as the Egg Fighters seem a bit too generic to me, but they're still OK in my book.

Don't really like the more generic-looking robots Eggman had, such as the robots he had in 06 as well as the robots in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFan

I want to give a meek shout out to Dark Gaia. I didn't really care much less understand its design at first until I saw that it was just a demonic and corrupted version of Chip's little imp form. The extensions on its head, the energetic mohawk running down its head and back, the short face, and the human-esque upper torso simply aren't coincidental.

And then Chip's true form is Optimus Prime.

I've always liked Blaze's design. Her simple yet effective colour scheme looks nice next to Sonic or Silver. Also, despite not looking like Big at all (yay?) she looks more like a cat than Big does somehow. And her eyes, even more than Sonic or Knuckles' eyes, look so alive!

I also like Classic Robotnik. He looks so cool, calm and collected, the opposite of what he will become.

• Thumbs Up 1

The best designs IMO are the sonic adventure 2D arts, and secondly the riders 2D art. Those are my favs. as they actually have life into their designs. All of them. Shadow and Sonic are my favs of the two. Noone complains metal sonic is a sonic recolor so why is shadow who was made to look like sonic ( since it was part of the plot ) such a problem?

The worst is the old metal sonic... MECHA sonic was boss though, he looks evil, Metal sonic just looks odd to me. But honestly I like all the new designs of the characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Rouge has the best design, because boobs always win.

Everyone else has the worst design, because no one else has EPIC TITS like Rouge.

So, in summary, all characters should be junked except Rouge.

That's the worst comment I've ever seen.

You liked Sonic's 06 design, man. You really shouldn't talk. tongue.png

Oh shut up, I only liked Sonic's design and only because his poses.

Not to be a language nazi, but i think you accidentally wrote "worst" when you intended to write "most insightful and objectively true", am i correct?

• Thumbs Up 3

Looks like someone doesn't get what a joke is.

• Thumbs Up 2

I loved how he bumped a not really old thread just to say that, and not saying anything about character design....or getting the joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back, Shade's facial design is really...awkward.

Shade_unmasked.jpg

In the game itself, she's shown with a tiny sliver of a muzzle, extremely small eyes and a giant ass forehead. It looks off.

Looking back, Shade's facial design is really...awkward.

Shade_unmasked.jpg

In the game itself, she's shown with a tiny sliver of a muzzle, extremely small eyes and a giant ass forehead. It looks off.

They presumably designed her with the helmet on at first and then had to cram her eyes behind the eye holes.

Best: Big (one of the most creative)

Worst: American Tails, Silver

Edited by miru

Favourite?

Gotta be Tails. His cute looks and personality hide a badass fox who's not afraid to fight when necessary. He beat Eggman in SA1, SA2, took part in saving Sonic's life, built a translator which, basically, was the core reason Sonic was able to find out about Eggman's plot in Colours, and then there's just two Tailses in Generations, with massive amounts of awesome flowing whenever they're around. And if you like looking at non-canon games too? He singlehandedly saved an entire island from an army of invading birds with tech as good as Robotnik's.

Worst?

I'm not too sure. There's not really one character I utterly despise, for looks, or personality. Maybe Rouge comes closest... There's nothing wrong with video game characters having boobs, but when it's a character like Rouge who SEGA try to portray as some weird take on "smooth and sexy", it's just... no.

Have to agree with you on Rouge. She's a nice character, but the sexiness doesn't really belong in a Sonic game. It's kinda creepy, honestly.

Favourite?

Gotta be Tails. His cute looks and personality hide a badass fox who's not afraid to fight when necessary. He beat Eggman in SA1, SA2, took part in saving Sonic's life, built a translator which, basically, was the core reason Sonic was able to find out about Eggman's plot in Colours, and then there's just two Tailses in Generations, with massive amounts of awesome flowing whenever they're around. And if you like looking at non-canon games too? He singlehandedly saved an entire island from an army of invading birds with tech as good as Robotnik's.

Worst?

I'm not too sure. There's not really one character I utterly despise, for looks, or personality. Maybe Rouge comes closest... There's nothing wrong with video game characters having boobs, but when it's a character like Rouge who SEGA try to portray as some weird take on "smooth and sexy", it's just... no.

Edited by Frankenstein Joe