Awoo.

Cannot Edit On Mobile Phones

Nepenthe

A minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but regardless I can't edit a post on a mobile device. I can bring up the fast edit window, but when I try to save, I get this message:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: CKEditor.

Trying to bring up the full editor does nothing at all. This is more so an annoyance than anything, but is anyone else having this problem?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nepenthe

• Kevin

• HUNTER297

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its impossible to edit posts using full theme on Mobile Devices. I use IPBoard Mobile theme when I post from phone (now) and I can edit without problems.

Theme has only few negatives:

-You cant imidetedly view last page in long thread unless you post.

-You cant post status updates but if you change for full theme for a moment you can.

-You can quoute one post at time so no multiquote.

But if you like full theme on phone just switch to mobile theme (not SSMB one but IPBoard one. First one is somehow broken) and edit post.

Hope I helped :)

Silly me, I keep forgetting we even have a mobile theme. And I just tried a fast edit and it works fine. Thanks for answering. x3

On the subject of mobile themes, whenever I launch SSMB from the Invision iPhone App it defaults to the SSMB Mobile theme which isn't mobile friendly at the moment, however, if I launch it in Safari, it defaults to the IP.Board Mobile theme. Can it be set so that it will go to the IP.Board Mobile theme on the Invision App until the SSMB one gets sorted out? I tried to change themes, but it's not letting me.