Awoo.

Sonic Generations Japanese site UPDATE

Woun

I'm just gonna enjoy these screenshots right here. The open field gives me some strange sense of nostalgia. Loving the use of zones in picture 9. I wonder what the characters are saying? Plus with Tails being the last to be pulled in... this is gonna be one nifty game.

It'd be neat if Eggman is starting to master some biology for his creations like his grandfather, thus making the Time Eater an attempt at this. Being half organism and half machine, this would be awesome, >D.

• Thumbs Up 4

story_05.jpg

MY imagination script

Cream: This is fun!!

Blaze: I guess so..

Cream: Haven't you ever gone in a birthday party?

Blaze: No really

Cream: When it will be your birthday, we'll have as much fun as this one!!

Blaze: Thank you, I can't wait

-----

Knuckles: So.... niec party uh...

Rouge: Mmmyeah... but it's missing jewelry

Knuckles: Is that so

Rouge: ...

Knuckles: When's your bir-

Rouge: Don't go there

-----

Vector: FIND DA COMPUTER ROOM WE FORGOT OUR PRESENT FOR SONIC

Espio: Say what!?

Charmy: Not again... Vector, I bet you had your music too high to listen to me before we left uh?

Espio: As a ninja I am ashamed of myself for forgetting something important.

-----

Tails: Here's your present!!

Sonic: Thanks pal~

Amy: *thinking* dat ass

story_08.jpg

Tails: Who invited him? and who is he?

Sonic: *Sigh* please don't.... another FAILED invention of Eggman? Party pooper....

story_14.jpg

Sonic: Well... the party was fun while it lasted but not it's time to set out on an adventure.... To get my presents back!

saiyanp.jpg

Anyway, this is quite someting for an opening and to think

this is where it began and ends?

I can't wait to play this game!!

Edited by Unholy Sønic
  • Thumbs Up 4

Even the Time Eater profile is short and says little about him

"Suddenly a mysterious monster appeared. Creating a magical vortex, would fly beyond the sonic dimension of colleagues."

lol translator :P

Look familiar? Both created by Sonic Team after all.

darkforce.png

This is obviously not him, but the similarities are HUGE!

The Profound Darkness has managed to tear a hole through time and space, releasing a time-devouring Dark Force into Sonic's world! Oh noes!

A cookie to anyone who fully understands the above statement.

Edited by crush40rocks
  • Thumbs Up 1

story_06.jpg

Knuckles: AHH! Cookies! My only weakness!

story_08.jpg

Tails: TIME EATER

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY U NO LEAVE US ALONE AT PARTY

story_10.jpg

Knuckles can't grasp the true form of Amy's pant-*slapped*

I'm sorry. -_-

Edited by Zinos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Looks like the Time Eater likes cookies and chili dogs too. Why else would he eat them up and send everyone to the past out of spite?tongue.png

The pic with Tails and Sonic looking up at the TE shows Sonic looking rather annoyed by this act.

Sonic: "Aw, dude, you had to eat them all?"

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Anyone else notice the Pink & Blue chairs in the background?......Hmmmmm.

Anywho I like those screenshots even if they have no involvement in the story its nice to see that Sega actually acknowledges that the other characters exist.

After seeing this, I want to see the part where he meets Classic Sonic.

Oh man i can already imagine it. wub.png

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3

chara_04.png

Looks like a machine, and the shadow form he has so far, as well as SEGA's hints, are really pointing that his identity is some big reveal. However, it kind of is looking like this body of Time Eater is a puppet or something, like a machine the true villain is riding. It just all is pointing the Time Eater monster-of-the-week is someone else.

Damn it just dawned on me...

Tailsdoll.jpg

The Tails Doll came back to get revenge for being abadoned.

By the way, this is the first time Espio doesn't creep me out. Normally there's something really odd about him.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still hope that Shadow and Silver are mind controlled or their present day selves will appear in some way. But going back to that art:

chara_07.png

Its one of best Silver arts actually and I hope we will get SUPER OMEGA HD VER. soon. He is really pissed off.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still hope that Shadow and Silver are mind controlled or their present day selves will appear in some way. But going back to that art:

chara_07.png

Its one of best Silver arts actually and I hope we will get SUPER OMEGA HD VER. soon. He is really pissed off.

I still see no reason for them to appear its obvious they were only intended to be bosses and nothing else so it wouldn't make much sense for them to be bosses then reappear for no reason later on. As for the mind control thing, that's even less of a reason because once you beat them then what?

Anywho, something that irks me about the rivals are their artwork, notice how all of their poses look damn near the same, and in the case of Shadow & Silver their expressions are the same.

Anywho, something that irks me about the rivals are their artwork, notice how all of their poses look damn near the same, and in the case of Shadow & Silver their expressions are the same.

Ah, you see, the key difference between Shadow and Silver's artwork is that Silver seems to be capable of displaying emotion. Even if that emotion is 'angry'.

I think ST wanted to show them as enemies and tnats why they are all pissed.

@Shadic

Its the same sense like having 9 chars that you rescue, do their missions and left behind but you are probably right.

chara_07.png

I still see no reason for them to appear its obvious they were only intended to be bosses and nothing else so it wouldn't make much sense for them to be bosses then reappear for no reason later on. As for the mind control thing, that's even less of a reason because once you beat them then what?

Yeah I notice that too from past games mainly from The Rivals games and 06. Shadow and Silver are in this game because it's the 20th Anniversary they should include as many rivals/enemies as possible IMO, the more the merrier smile.png but wait I thought Shadow and Silver only appear as Rivals or are they included in Sonic's little party too at the start of the game or further on?

@Hunter297

Yeah I agree Silver looks so cool biggrin.png it reminds me of his past pose which looked similar to this in Rivals 1 and 2. I'm not too sure about the Mind Control idea would that mean you would have to fight them again or something? tongue.png

Edited by C.J

• 4 weeks later...