Awoo.

Sonic Generations Japanese site UPDATE

Woun

Japanese for Chili Dogs. I mean, that's what it sounds like when you saw it as it's written, right?

Ah, thank you ^-^

stage_08_06.jpg

stage_02_05.jpg

There's at least 5 new pics of the levels.

Also, someone got a pic of Time Eater from the site:

timeeatersmall.png

Edited by STrainer
  • Thumbs Up 7

*pics*

There's at least 5 new pics of the levels.

Also, someone got a pic of Time Eater from the site:

slide_04.png

God damn monsters of the week >_<

slide_04.png

This is trolling, right?

...right?

I know there are tons of instances where we can say "...that doesn't look like a Sonic boss." but...that doesn't look like a Sonic boss. Guess we'll see how that plays out then. I was genuinely hoping the big baddie would be Eggman in the end though.

Edited by Mykonos

This is trolling, right?

...right?

I know there are tons of instances where we can say "...that doesn't look like a Sonic boss." but...that doesn't look like a Sonic boss. Guess we'll see how that plays out then. I was genuinely hoping the big baddie would be Eggman in the end though.

No trolling. I tried to see if putting in "4" for the character number worked on their images, and it did. That's what comes up. So the main characters on that page are 1. Sonic, 2. Tails, 3. Eggman, 4. Time Eater, 5. Metal Sonic, and 6 and 7 are the other rivals.

I found it odd that there was no Classic Eggman render or anything, especially because he has his own toy and everything.

Edited by Solofiveo

God damn monsters of the week >_<

I don't know if it is the case, it could talk, have a brain and have an actual conversation with you.

Or it could be a machine...

Lets not rush to conclusions just yet.

Edited by redhellc

It looks like Dark Gaia with Mephiles' colour scheme. Why is anyone surprised? That's pretty much exactly what I think of when I think of Sonic monsters of the week.

Not that I'm super duper excited for it or anything, but... no, not surprised.

I don't know if it is the case, it could talk, have a brain and have an actual conversation with you.

Or it could be a machine...

Lets not rush to conclusions just yet.

I'm not rushing to conclusions. I just plain don't like these stupid monsters as the main enemies in Sonic games, and I doubt this one's going to be one of Eggman's machines, since SEGA's story synopsis makes it out to be more than that. One of the things I liked about the Wii version of Sonic Colours was that Eggman was the main enemy, just as he should be.

Well balls I just wrote up a whole thing wondering what the 4th character could be and I was going to conclude that it's likely the time eater and just as I'm finishing it turns out someone's already found an image of it.

I'ma guess it's Eggman. Somehow.

I'm not rushing to conclusions. I just plain don't like these stupid monsters as the main enemies in Sonic games, and I doubt this one's going to be one of Eggman's machines, since SEGA's story synopsis makes it out to be more than that. One of the things I liked about the Wii version of Sonic Colours was that Eggman was the main enemy, just as he should be.

Yeah I know how you feel I also wanted something different than another monster(how many monsters, gods and whatever are in sonic's world). I hope that at least the thing is related to eggman in someway.

I just said that earlier because I still have I small beam of hope that maybe things aren't what they seem to be.

I remember when people was complaining that Eggman is the true final boss in the Wii version of Colors and there wasn't no huge monster to fight in the game. :\ I mean, aren't people getting tired of those monster battles yet and want to fight Eggman as the main boss again?

Edited by sonfan1984

Maybe in the minority here but this thing resembles Eggman somewhat.

Exactly what I thought when I found it aha. I also found it peculiar that Classic Eggman didn't have a Character spot on the list. I'm probably looking too far into things, but either way, I find a resemblance. I think it'd be hilarious that after all the years of people complaining that Eggman isn't the final boss, this time, he could LITERALLY be the final boss.

Edited by Solofiveo

No trolling. I tried to see if putting in &quot;4&quot; for the character number worked on their images, and it did. That's what comes up. So the main characters on that page are 1. Sonic, 2. Tails, 3. Eggman, 4. Time Eater, 5. Metal Sonic, and 6 and 7 are the other rivals.

I found it odd that there was no Classic Eggman render or anything, especially because he has his own toy and everything.

Can you explain how you exactly found this image?

Maybe in the minority here but this thing resembles Eggman somewhat.

Nah, I see the resemblance to Eggman too. Perhaps the good doctor had a direct hand in this creature's existence; why else would it seem fit with just altering the timeline instead of just wiping it out altogether?

I think it'd be hilarious that after all the years of people complaining that Eggman isn't the final boss, this time, he could LITERALLY be the final boss.

As opposed to...figuratively being the final boss?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see, where does it resembles eggman? What physical traits do you guys see?

Edited by redhellc

Speaking of the site, I understand that there are character and stage sections. What are the names of the other sections?

Edited by STrainer

Maybe at the end of the game, both Eggmen do the fusion dance and cause both the past and the future to collapse, morphing them into a giant time-eating monstrosity. XD