Awoo.

Mario 30th Anniversary Medley

ChikaBoing

That's awesome!

Isn't it only Mario's 26th Anniversary this year, though?

It's his 30th if you count stuff like the original Donkey Kong, Mario Bros and Wrecking Crew, which this video did.

That's an incredible video! It shows how Mario has come a long way. I'm a Mario fan and I have been one for many years. That video is just pure win. I can't believe that wasn't professionally made and some fan made that.

• Thumbs Up 1

I came at 3:00. But in whole that was probably the best 18+ min youtube video in history. Nintendo HIRE THIS GUY!

Oh my god, I almost cried. So much concentrated awesome it deserves an awesomelepsy warning.

And an epilepsy one. Flashy, whoa.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow! I prefer Sonic over Mario, but that video was still awesome. Whoever made it should get a career in video making or something. He or she who made the video can earn top dollar for a job like that.

Just saying.

• Thumbs Up 1

I watched this yesterday.

GOD DAMN AMAZING. It reminds me that there are some Mario games I haven't done all the way through, like Mario Land 1. I need to get on that.

That's awesome!

Isn't it only Mario's 26th Anniversary this year, though?

Last year they celebrated the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. But Mario debuted in 1981 with Donkey Kong (whereas SMB debuted in 1985). Ergo, the character of Mario himself is actually older than the "Mario" series is.

In any event, the video was awesome! I've been a Mario fan since my childhood, and it was great to look back on all those happy memories of this great series. Kudos to the maker(s) of this medley- Awesome job.

Let's have another great 30 years, Mario!

Edited by Dr. Mechano

THIS is why I love Mario so much.

Next time someone asks you "Why do people like Mario so much?" Just show them this video.

I got bored after 8 minutes. Cool, but does it really warrant it's own topic?

Sure it does, this video was awesome! We've had topics based on far worse content. For example I think a thread about showing some love to an extremely awesome fan made video is much better than a heated debate about green eyes. :P