Awoo.

First look at Sky Sanctuary

speedfreak

I like it. The birds ( I think they were parrots) in the bg were nice touches. Giving sky sanctuary a whole different feel.

I hope the many acts per zone to really give different aproach to the zones.

Edited by Jaouad

Sorry to burst anyone's spectacular mood, was anyone else expecting a more orchestra like version for M sonic? I mean the remix sounds fantastic as is but I was just expecting something different.

Shit so much all at once! The Classic stages don't half look amazing all together. It's great to see the Death Egg at the end of the level, but hey..now with parrots too. XD

ssparrots.jpg

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 2

Quite liked the few seconds we got to see. Also diggin' the remixes. Now excuse me, I must flee before someone comes along and bashes the shit out of it and ruins it for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry to burst anyone's spectacular mood, was anyone else expecting a more orchestra like version for M sonic? I mean the remix sounds fantastic as is but I was just expecting something different.

No, because the original was never an orchestral piece. And I'm glad they didn't do what every fan remix tries to do and make it one.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MY GOD!!!

This is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt expect Meta at the end tho. Is it TGS trailer?

Oh and Sky Sanctuary is just beatiful!

Does anyone really care that Sky Sanctuary is no longer yellow?

Really, cuz it doesn't look like it would make much of a difference to how fucking gorgeous it looks!

Edited by Scar

Poor Inferno.

Hey I missed out when yesterdays leak came. Thank you Sonic stadium home page for being my friend!