Awoo.

Sonic Chronicles, your opinion.

Kiljoy

^ so what you are essentially saying is Robotnik is so Godly he just speaks people into existence?! That is so supreme!

The man gets what he wants. :lol:

Naw, me wants to see the return of Ergo! He's just too cute. >w<

He did have an amusing sense of wit.:D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blazey Firekitty

• Diogenes

• Phos

• Flyboy Fox

This game is not exactly what I expected.

It is somewhat entertaining but it just doesn't meet my standards of a good sonic game. I'm fine with the fact that they eliminated the speed aspect within it, however, there were some aspects of the game I know could have been done better, like music, and sound quality.

The sound quality honestly could make your ears bleed. Sonic Advance 1 had better sound quality than this game, and was made several years ago. This was a modern DS game and it sounds like it belongs on Phillips CD-I.

-Iceman

Edited by Iceman Etika

This was a modern DS game and it sounds like it belongs on Phillips CD-I.

-Iceman

Tails: It is written: Only Sonic can save Knuckles.

Sonic: Great, I'll grab my stuff!

Tails: There is no time, your shoes are enough.

Honestly, if one SatAM character was to make it into the Sonic Canon, the only one I would even want would be Snivley, so speaking him into existence, would be awesome.

Honestly, if one SatAM character was to make it into the Sonic Canon, the only one I would even want would be Snivley, so speaking him into existence, would be awesome.

Now I want a platformer with Eggman running and jumping everywhere, with Snively following him everywhere he goes. :lol:

Perhaps Eggman could become more evil. His successes at conquering might have gotten to his head and made him even more greedy, evil, and overconfident.

I don't hope that happens, but I'm just saying if it does, that might be an explanation.

Oh, and Ergo FTW.

Not so keen on Snively myself, but I'd love to see Cluck make an appearance XD Evil genius + doted upon (robotic) pet = winfulness.

Not so keen on Snively myself, but I'd love to see Cluck make an appearance XD Evil genius + doted upon (robotic) pet = winfulness.

"When Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, PEOPLE DIE!" :lol:

I got my friend the game, and he doesn't like it too much. His main complaints are cheapness of some fights, like the regenerating Swatbots, and I don't think he has the PP items or moves he needs to go forward. I found it kind of tight in certain early sections of the game, and maybe parts of Kron, but it was never too long before I was beating any new enemy with ease. If anything the game was easy. Did anyone here really think it was cheap or hard?

Because of his complaints, I'm replaying Chronicles after ending on my third new game plus back in December. Started a blank file. This game is FUN to revisit after a while. I dunno if it's my familiarity with the moves and items, but my team is rockin it, and it's awesome. The little bits of dialogue you loved and forgot about are all there, and that's what makes a Bioware game great, IMO.

I finally bothered to look up elemental weaknesses, and it turns out each creature is weak to at least two elements. I didn't know that. It also seems to play by eye much more than I thought. The things you'd expect to be weak to a certain element are, like robots on the ground weak to water and ground, and robots in the air weak to water and air. Interesting Bioware, but maybe we could've gotten some hints to all that.

Edited by Badnikz