Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I liked Chicken Little..

Meh, different strokes for different blokes. And I would like to see Princess and the Frog or Tangled make the cut.

Maybe that's because it's a result of Disney trying to be like Dreamworks, and failing, HORRIBLY. Honestly, this movie had no heart, unlikeable and annoying characters, lame pop culture jokes, and a stupid cliche "save the world from aliens" plot we've heard a million times before. This movie is by far the worst film to come from Walt Disney animation studios and the fact square chose Chicken Little to be in a kingdom hearts game over any pixar character just burns me up.

If they failed so horribly, then how come it got $40 million on opening weekend!?

If they failed so horribly, then how come it got $40 million on opening weekend!?

Okay dude calm down. Plus a lot of movies that stink could still make a lot of money. I personally would rather have a pixar world over chicken little any day. The movie just wasn't good in my eyes. To me chicken little would just feel weird. As a summon fine, but a whole world dedicated to it. No thank you.(At least to me.)But if it was in i wouldn't complain that much.

By failing I mean in terms of quality, not quantity.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

So on top of more screenshots i got for you guys i got some extra new. The 3D Soundtrack has been scheduled for a april 18th release in japan. It will have 3 discs. The big two composers for it are Yoko Shimomura and Takeharu Ishimoto. Okay onto the pics!

l_4f1fa05741f00%20(1).jpgScreenshot01.jpgScreenshot02.jpgScreenshot04.jpgScreenshot05.jpg

Edited by the hedgehogs boost

Okay so we got a vid and some other stuff. Here's the awesomness! Traverse%20Town.pngTraverse%20Town.png

Can't say i like the world thing. I liked how they showed it in kh1,2 and BBS. The logo is awesome though!

It IS the Dream World, so it wouldn't actually be space.

Yeah, But COM still did it. i mean i just like the way they show the world. Plus you got to admit it would be a perfect use for the 3d. This Traverse_Town_KH.png But with 3d graphics and in 3d i just find more appealing.

BTW guys if you want to know what traverse town battle theme sounds like BlueNctrn has made from videos he's seen his take on teh battle theme. It's not 100% like the original like he says but is the closest we'll get for awhile.

Wow, I really like this cover, it looks beautiful! Sadly, the logo is in the corner where the giant german rating logo will be, so they will shift the logo around until it looks ugly...

Wow, I really like this cover, it looks beautiful! Sadly, the logo is in the corner where the giant german rating logo will be, so they will shift the logo around until it looks ugly...

And this is why I get my games from the UK. (Well, and because they're cheaper)

Yeah, i hate it when they put stuff on the boxart. Thanks God that happens extremely rarely here. Also the boxart is amazing!

In any case. Got a small theory over here so i can give some food for thought.

Do you remember "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" from the JF trailer? So... Look at Sora, Riku, & Mickey.

Riku looks like he's going up and has his eyes open. We know Riku has darkness inside him, right? So that is applied to the "Darkness Becomes Light" part. It seems like Riku is going to be freed from his darkness. But, Sora, look at that. He's falling and has his eyes closed.

Now look at Mickey. Looks like he wants to help, save Sora. We all know Sora uses light, so can we conclude that this fits in the "Light Falls into Darkness" part? I think so.

Now remember what Nomura said. "There will be a shocking ending". What would be more shocking in Kingdom Hearts than Sora losing his light and accepting the darkness? Besides, a lot of fans LOVE the idea of Sora falling into darkness. I find this acceptable, even though it's based on the boxart...

Note: Theory isn't actually mine. I thought of the same thing but i wasn't the one to post it 1st.

Note2: Like in the quote it's still based on a boxart but still it makes you wonder...

Yeah, i hate it when they put stuff on the boxart. Thanks God that happens extremely rarely here. Also the boxart is amazing!

In any case. Got a small theory over here so i can give some food for thought.

Note: Theory isn't actually mine. I thought of the same thing but i wasn't the one to post it 1st.

Note2: Like in the quote it's still based on a boxart but still it makes you wonder...

I would not put it past square to do such a move. Considering what they did with 13-2's ending. But if Sora becomes someone in the darkness maybe it has to do with Vanitas. Maybe Vanitas merges with Sora's heart since he can hole beings like him in it. I mean Vanitas is weak from what i can gather.

!

Embed trailer + in-depth recap.

0:00 – 0:45: The video opens up with the Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary logo. Young Xehanort confronts Sora telling him that he has other hearts other than his own inside of him. Vanitas makes an appearance for a couple seconds.

0:46 – 1:30: New CGI clips of big moments of past Kingdom Hearts moments are shown here. Sora, Riku, and Mickey fighting Xehanort at Keyblade Graveyard is also shown. Possibly foreshadowing of Kingdom Hearts III.

1:31 – 1:47 – Notre Dame cutscenes are shown

1:48 – 2:05 – Tron Legacy World cutscenes are shown. Sora meets the Tron cast.

2:06 – 2:22 – The Three Musketeers worlds is shown. Characters are revealed and conflict is shown.

2:23 – 2:40 – Pinocchio World is shown. Sora confronts a Dream Eater Pinocchio that tricks Sora. Sora meets the Blue Fairy and Riku meets Gepetto.

2:41 – 2:50 – Fantasia World is shown.

2:51 – 3:50 – Various worlds are shown, Sora seems to have learned something about the keyblade (Or possibly how to use it?) from Mickey in the fantasia world.

3:51 – 4:12 – Menus and Dream state are shown, gameplay is shown.

4:13 – 4:17 – Atlantica World (Little Mermaid) is shown – Ursula battle is fought with Sora and Riku.

4:18 – 4:30 – Notre Dame and Tron Legacy battles shown. Sora meets some sort of enemy in a Tron suit. (Sorry, haven’t watched the movie!)

4:31 – 5:00 – Sora is found Dream Diving, Wonder Comic is shown.

5:01 – 5:15 – Dream Eater Pal minigames/multiplayer footage.

5:16 – 6:03 – A ton of footage is shown. A snowy area appears but I’m not sure if that is part of an existing world.

6:04 – 6:24 – Riku is confronted by a mysterious figure (Young Xehanort) who tells Riku that he’ll be lost for good.

6:25 – 6:55 – Roxas is telling Axel to keep a promise that Axel will always bring him back. (Supposedly Xion too) Lea is found in a room and seems to have his original somebody restored.

6:56 – 7:09 – Yen Sid tells Sora and Riku that they need to bring back people that are sleeping in sadness to open the 7 keyholes of sleep.

7:10 – 7:20 – Joshua reveals to Sora that the world is split. I guess that Riku is in an alternate Traverse Town at the same time Sora is. Joshua assumes that Young Xehanort has something to do with it.

7:21 – 7:53 – More cutscene footage of characters

7:52 – 8:15 – Ansem/Young Xehanort confront Riku and Sora telling bad things will happen to them. Mickey tells Yen Sid that he should go help them.

8:16 – 8:44 – Sora meets Braig in the World that Never Was. Riku confronts Master Xehanort is some unknown area. (?)

8:45 – 8:55 – Lea wants to help and asks Yen Sid if he can.

8:56 – 9:07 – Mickey and Riku are in the throne room fighting Xemnas and Ansem. Mickey finds out Master Xehanort is behind all of this.

9:08 – 9:27 – Red shots (Braig’s gun?) appear around Sora in the World That Never Was. Young Xehanort confronts Sora and tells him to join him. Footage of past characters are flash backed. Sora is sitting in the throne room for some reason. I’m not sure who the person with the red eyes is.

Edited by Autosaver

^Ooh, didn't notice Mr Red Eyes there at the end the first time round :/

It's nice to be able to read someone's written version of it, to go with what I've seen...

Overall, it's a very pretty looking trailer, and makes me want the game even more XD