Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

!

Embed trailer + in-depth recap.

0:00 – 0:45: The video opens up with the Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary logo. Young Xehanort confronts Sora telling him that he has other hearts other than his own inside of him. Vanitas makes an appearance for a couple seconds.

0:46 – 1:30: New CGI clips of big moments of past Kingdom Hearts moments are shown here. Sora, Riku, and Mickey fighting Xehanort at Keyblade Graveyard is also shown. Possibly foreshadowing of Kingdom Hearts III.

1:31 – 1:47 – Notre Dame cutscenes are shown

1:48 – 2:05 – Tron Legacy World cutscenes are shown. Sora meets the Tron cast.

2:06 – 2:22 – The Three Musketeers worlds is shown. Characters are revealed and conflict is shown.

2:23 – 2:40 – Pinocchio World is shown. Sora confronts a Dream Eater Pinocchio that tricks Sora. Sora meets the Blue Fairy and Riku meets Gepetto.

2:41 – 2:50 – Fantasia World is shown.

2:51 – 3:50 – Various worlds are shown, Sora seems to have learned something about the keyblade (Or possibly how to use it?) from Mickey in the fantasia world.

3:51 – 4:12 – Menus and Dream state are shown, gameplay is shown.

4:13 – 4:17 – Atlantica World (Little Mermaid) is shown – Ursula battle is fought with Sora and Riku.

4:18 – 4:30 – Notre Dame and Tron Legacy battles shown. Sora meets some sort of enemy in a Tron suit. (Sorry, haven’t watched the movie!)

4:31 – 5:00 – Sora is found Dream Diving, Wonder Comic is shown.

5:01 – 5:15 – Dream Eater Pal minigames/multiplayer footage.

5:16 – 6:03 – A ton of footage is shown. A snowy area appears but I’m not sure if that is part of an existing world.

6:04 – 6:24 – Riku is confronted by a mysterious figure (Young Xehanort) who tells Riku that he’ll be lost for good.

6:25 – 6:55 – Roxas is telling Axel to keep a promise that Axel will always bring him back. (Supposedly Xion too) Lea is found in a room and seems to have his original somebody restored.

6:56 – 7:09 – Yen Sid tells Sora and Riku that they need to bring back people that are sleeping in sadness to open the 7 keyholes of sleep.

7:10 – 7:20 – Joshua reveals to Sora that the world is split. I guess that Riku is in an alternate Traverse Town at the same time Sora is. Joshua assumes that Young Xehanort has something to do with it.

7:21 – 7:53 – More cutscene footage of characters

7:52 – 8:15 – Ansem/Young Xehanort confront Riku and Sora telling bad things will happen to them. Mickey tells Yen Sid that he should go help them.

8:16 – 8:44 – Sora meets Braig in the World that Never Was. Riku confronts Master Xehanort is some unknown area. (?)

8:45 – 8:55 – Lea wants to help and asks Yen Sid if he can.

8:56 – 9:07 – Mickey and Riku are in the throne room fighting Xemnas and Ansem. Mickey finds out Master Xehanort is behind all of this.

9:08 – 9:27 – Red shots (Braig’s gun?) appear around Sora in the World That Never Was. Young Xehanort confronts Sora and tells him to join him. Footage of past characters are flash backed. Sora is sitting in the throne room for some reason. I’m not sure who the person with the red eyes is.

*watches trailer*

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MUNNY!!

Okay so the world that never was returns? YES!! I loved that place! And nice to see all the other guys from the other games will be returning. Although i'm still curious about the tron world since tron said he was created by ansem but in this game he's not. Also pause at 9:18. WTF IS DAT?!

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman

You know, it would be nice if the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3 was multiplaform because, they keep releasing these prequels and intermediary games all over the place.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know, it would be nice if the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3 was multiplatform because, they keep releasing these prequels and intermediary games all over the place.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

I'd like an HD Collection with 1, 2 and Re:Chain of Memories, since that last one never came out in Europe.

Edited by Marcellove

I'd like an HD Collection with 1,2 an Re:Chain of Memories, since that last one never came out in Europe.

Oh. That explains why I never found it in the stores. I thought it was just very rare.

I'd like an HD Collection with 1, 2 and Re:Chain of Memories, since that last one never came out in Europe.

Yeah, though I'd want them to include localized versions of KH1 Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix, instead of regular 1 and 2 (considering the fact that they have more content and plot details that weren't in the regular editions), along with Re:Chain of Memories.

Well It was confirmed yesterday but i'll just post it here. The Tron legacy world's name has been revealed. It will go by The Grid.*5 bucks says daft punk will do the battle music!* Pretty simple, But not bad. It makes sense. Also The world ends with you better be a playable world.

More news

About the Dream Eaters, if you collect "Dream Pieces," you can meld them together via recipes to create new Dream Eaters as well!

As giddy as i am that Tron legacy is in the game(Character's and all) The character models look like their trying to hard to be realistic. I think Pirates did a slightly better job at seeming to meld. This seems in-between for me. I mean it works and doesn't. (Could it be cause half the movie was cgi plus real actors?)

CLU.png

Kevin_Flynn.png

Quorra.png

Sam_Flynn.png

Rinzler.png

Out of all of them, Tron/Rinzler seems to fit the most. The actual world/environment makes sense It's just the faces i think.

Well I for one think the tron characters look awesome. Then again it always is a bit weird seeing sora and the gang interacting with characters from live action movies.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well I for one think the tron characters look awesome. Then again it always is a bit weird seeing sora and the gang interacting with characters from live action movies.

Oh yeah, i like them i just get a weird feelin when a live action thing like this comes into the mixture. I don't think they could have made it any way other than this. It's just weird lookin. They have their positives and negatives.

Update: BTW this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Pc-S5dl8g&feature=related Or something like this NEEDS to be the battle music! DO IT SQUARE! HIRE DAFT PUNK!

Oh yeah, i like them i just get a weird feelin when a live action thing like this comes into the mixture. I don't think they could have made it any way other than this. It's just weird lookin. They have their positives and negatives.

Update: BTW this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Pc-S5dl8g&feature=related Or something like this NEEDS to be the battle music! DO IT SQUARE! HIRE DAFT PUNK!

oh god i would shit my pants if Derezzed made it in this game

Edited by Alien/Renegade
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Thumbs Up 1

oh god more Tron in KH

why haven't I played these games yet.

Also, how bout Disney uses their Marvel powers and puts some Marvel characters in hurr.

I mean something like, Asgard could work possibly, with Thor running around.

• Thumbs Up 1

My only concern if Square were to include this fabulous number as battle music is if they tried to "orchestrate" it like they did with previous battle music in the past. I personally wouldn't mind if they just took the original and popped it in there or if Daft Punk actually made a remix themselves.

I don't think they did that with the Pirates battle theme. It sounded pretty similar to the movie.

I don't think they did that with the Pirates battle theme. It sounded pretty similar to the movie.

They kind of pirate-fied the movies main theme... Which sounds weird, but like more classic stereotypical pirate and less orchestrated.

I am LOVING the news that we're getting for the tron legacy world! More images since i can't upload them to the previous.

Scan04.png

Scan05.png

Scan03.png

Scan06.png

So The game will also have a Recap mode which will allow players to read what has happened in the series. BBS up to Re:coded so catching up should be easy.

Also this unknown guy apparently is the same guy from BBS final mix. at least it's hinted.

Just to compare, this is what Sora looked like in Space Paranoids in kh2.

TronSora.png

Wow, I just come back from a Vacation at Disney World only to see some awesome looking new screens. This is definitely a treat. And speaking of Disney, wouldn't it be awesome if they had Disney Land or Disney World as an actual world in the game? It sounds weird but I personally think it would work if done right.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

Nintendo Power's cover story was KH:3D this month. Don't know if it talked about anything new but, 2 highlights were the fact that the AR Spirit virtual pet feature has a purpose, it increases your Spirits' stats, and the Drop gauge is something that determines when you have to switch characters, so you could end up having to switch sides multiple times in a world, rather than just finishing Sora's story, then moving onto Riku's. That's kind of weird but, potentially interesting. There was no announcement of a release date but, an interview with Tetsuya Nomura confirmed English voice recording already started.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

and sepaking of English voice acting, Richard Epcar has finished recording lines for Terra-Xehanort, while Quinton Flynn has just begun recording his lines for Axel/Lea.

The%20Grid.pngThe%20Grid.png

............................I just SHAT out rainbow bricks........

Square... Disney... Take my money now. ALL OF IT!!!!!