Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

For your information kingdom hearts 3d will be hosting a premier in japan in less than an hour and a half. KHinsider is doing a countdown. http://www.khinsider.com/ I think in celebration of it's release amd it's 10th birthday those who wish should say something about the series. and your favorite world.( You can mention the 3d ones if you want)I'll go. Ever since kingdom hearts 1 i've stuck with that series. KH1 and 2 filled me with that disney magic. From the worlds and their stories to the way Sora donald and goofy interacted with those worlds. Even the pirates one. BBS showed me that the series has it's sad depressing moments that can make a guy cry a little. The music direction has always fit imo the series. And i am exited to see how they wrap up the xehanort saga with KH3! My favorite world right now has to be The world that never was.(Disney world would be Tron legacy after seeing that world. But land of the dragons is a close second.) TWTNW just had that epic climax to KH2 and it's nice to see it return.

Edited my post. whoopsies!

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I was a big fan of KH 1&2, but haven't really followed the series since. Is this game a legit sequel, or at least does it take place AFTER KHII and feature the main cast? Or is it a side-story or spin-off taking place within some false dream world or computer simulation?

I was a big fan of KH 1&2, but haven't really followed the series since. Is this game a legit sequel, or at least does it take place AFTER KHII and feature the main cast? Or is it a side-story or spin-off taking place within some false dream world or computer simulation?

For your information kingdom hearts 3d will officially be launched in japan in less than an hour and a half. KHinsider is doing a countdown. http://www.khinsider.com/ I think in celebration of it's release amd it's 10th birthday those who wish should say something about the series. and your favorite world.( You can mention the 3d ones if you want)I'll go. Ever since kingdom hearts 1 i've stuck with that series. KH1 and 2 filled me with that disney magic. From the worlds and their stories to the way Sora donald and goofy interacted with those worlds. Even the pirates one. BBS showed me that the series has it's sad depressing moments that can make a guy cry a little. The music direction has always fit imo the series. And i am exited to see how they wrap up the xehanort saga with KH3! My favorite world right now has to be The world that never was.(Disney world would be Tron legacy after seeing that world. But land of the dragons is a close second.) TWTNW just had that epic climax to KH2 and it's nice to see it return.

Edited by mcsleepy

It isn't KH3 Part I. But it DOES set the stage up for KH3.

I'm confused by your post, the release date is March 29th in Japan. I'm pretty sure it is just an event that showcases the game.

I'm pretty sure the game is not coming out in the japan tomorrow. This is just an event to celebrate Kingdom Hearts.

It takes place right after re:coded, which is after Kingdom Hearts 2. Nomura says it will tie directly into Kingdom Hearts 3, probably the same way Chain of Memories leads right into Kingdom Hearts 2.

4GTG41.jpg4GTG10.jpg4GTG21.jpg4GTG2.jpg4GTG47.jpg4GTG37.jpg4GTG22.jpg4GTG7.jpg4GTG51.jpg4GTG17.jpg4GTG18.jpg

Lots more HD images that take a focus on the grid and the gameplay. Some other images like lea along with a look at the fantasia world have also surfaced. Here are some more:http://www.khinsider.com/

So since the upcoming kingdom hearts game will require prior knowledge to the series I have volenteered to help explain the plot to those that might not understand or know what should be brought and what shouldn’t. So without further ado here we go.

Terra

295px-TERRA1.pngAqua289px-AQUA1.pngVen288px-VEN1.pngMaster Xehanort454px-Master_Xehanort.png

Vanitas438px-Vanitas.pngMaster Eraqus 402px-Eraqus.png

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, Jim Cummings is going to do Frollo, though. I wouldn't worry about it too much because, he's pretty damn good at voice acting.

Exited about the voice cast for The notre dame cast. Lets hope a good cast of VA's is used for Tron Legacy!:)

If I'm not mistaken, Jim Cummings is going to do Frollo, though. I wouldn't worry about it too much because, he's pretty damn good at voice acting.

JIm Cummings?! Hmm... well, I guess he'll make an ok Frollo. Jim Cumming's really doesn't have too much range in his voice, and his aging hasn't helped all that much.

JIm Cummings?! Hmm... well, I guess he'll make an ok Frollo. Jim Cumming's really doesn't have too much range in his voice, and his aging hasn't helped all that much.

Well he can do a really badass Scar (as heard in Simba's Mighty Adventure and Simba's Pride), plus according to IMDb he also provided the voice of Frollo's thematic foil the Archdeacon in HoND II. But something tells me that he'll be using his Robotnik voice.

So what about new worlds? The release is pretty near an there are still really few worlds IMO, do you think they will reveal more worlds until the game releases in Japan?

I think more worlds will be shown once the game is released in Japan. Besides, at this point, KHInsider is currently talking about the newest issue of V-Jump.

At 2:40, I thought the creature in the mech would be Stitch, but it doesn't seem like it. Meh. :/

But damn, I got goosebumps. Still waiting for more worlds though.

^ Didn't Nemoy say that BBS would be his last role before retiring? I've heard some people talk about it on a Kingdom Hearts message board when BBS was still being translated into english.

Edited by Wayward Vagabond

I made a 10th anniversary video. It includes Dream Drop Distance in part 2 which is not uploaded yet.

Celebrating 10 years. The memories.

Actually, Leonard Nimoy still does voice acting roles. It's not a stretch to assume he might come back. :B

Actually, Leonard Nimoy still does voice acting roles. It's not a stretch to assume he might come back. :B

But according to a UK-based Nintendo Magazine (not the Official Nintendo Magazine), Nimoy will not be in the game as Xehanort.

But even with the fact that the game will be released tomorrow at 10:00 AM CST, we can still imagine that there might be more worlds than what were given (excluding Traverse/Twilight Towns/Mysterious Tower, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Disney Castle, Keyblade Graveyard and The World/Castle that Never Was)