Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I'm thinkin we should try and do something special in this forum due to 3d coming out soon.(very soon!) Any suggestions? I'm thinkin a "what your favorite game in the series and why" kind of thing but it sounds a little to generic.

All of the Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance OST preview tracks

- Dearly Beloved

- Storm Diver

- TWISTER - KINGDOM MIX -

- CALLING - KINGDOM MIX -

- SOMEDAY - KINGDOM MIX -

- Majestic Wings

- Untamable

- Wild Blue

Edited by PSI Aqua
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seems like a majority of the OST was already leaked. Man I'm loving the Twister Remix

man I love this remix so much, it's so energetic like the original versions.

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 2

Seems like a majority of the OST was already leaked. Man I'm loving the Twister Remix

man I love this remix so much, it's so energetic like the original versions.

OH HELLS YEAH! This was me when I heard it:

tumblr_lzip7nK80t1qainrb.png

• Thumbs Up 1

So it seems like

We only get 7 worlds this time

What do you think about it?

I think it just sucks. 7 worlds are just... meh. If you look at the level selection, it's also kind off boring: We already know The World that never was, we've already been in Monstro and saw the Mysterious Tower (yeah, I know they extended those places, but still) a Tron world stays a Tron world, even if they use the sequel now and the Musketeer world, Traverse Town and la cité des cloches look pretty similar. Yes, they have locations that are pretty different, but it just feels like the city levels in Generations to me. I wish the world selection would be a bit more diverse and not so familiar. All the worlds (besides the grid) look amazing, but the selection as a whole is pretty meh to me. Maybe Im the only one who thinks so.

All the worlds are much bigger than they were in the previous games, so I don't care. Who cares if you have a ton of worlds if they're only like 4 rooms?

• Thumbs Up 3

Speaking of the tron legacy world.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnOZGK_dek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WdWLVdTSbo&feature=relmfu

It may not be daft punks Derrezzed, But it's still pretty dang catchy!biggrin.png

So it seems like

We only get 7 worlds this time

What do you think about it?

I think it just sucks. 7 worlds are just... meh. If you look at the level selection, it's also kind off boring: We already know The World that never was, we've already been in Monstro and saw the Mysterious Tower (yeah, I know they extended those places, but still) a Tron world stays a Tron world, even if they use the sequel now and the Musketeer world, Traverse Town and la cité des cloches look pretty similar. Yes, they have locations that are pretty different, but it just feels like the city levels in Generations to me. I wish the world selection would be a bit more diverse and not so familiar. All the worlds (besides the grid) look amazing, but the selection as a whole is pretty meh to me. Maybe Im the only one who thinks so.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

And BBS' worlds were all like 4 rooms long. I'd rather have less worlds with actual effort put into them.

I see your point, but there are lots of other Disney worlds I would love to see. Yes, Tron and Tron Legacy are different movies, but I would've prefered to see a world based on a film that we've not seen before in a KH game (plus, I don't like the Tron movies). I know that Traverse Town, the world that never was and the Pinocchio world are very different , but I still get a "Oh, this place again?" feeling, so I would've prefered something completely new, you know? The PSP, the DS and the GBA weren't as powerful as the PS2, so I was kind of forgiving that there weren't many worlds, they weren't that big and were recycled, but on a powerful console like the 3DS, I expected more. I really appreciate that they put much effort in those worlds and to be fair, in the footage I saw, they look amazing (especially the Fantasia world), but the game still feels kind of lacking to me. :/

Edited by Thigolf

I'm pretty sure the TWEWY remixes are reason enough to go out and buy this game.

I also spoiled myself a bit. Without giving any specifics, I'll just say this:

Story's batshit insane, like more so than the other Kingdom Hearts games (though we could already tell that from the trailers couldn't we?), and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Why are people so Shocked that Frollo isn't a boss? I can't really see how that would have turned out. A dream eater is more fitting.

And yeah I'm bummed about CLU not being a boss, But at least tron was.

Also I still stand by this.

It should have been the music for La Cité des Cloches.(BTW i really hate how wird the name for the level is. It's cool, but hard to spell!) Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I think I need something explained to me, I got sort of confused about it.

This game is supposed to be connected to KH3, right? But it looks like Sora and Riku are their younger selves from KH1 instead of their older appearance from KH2. So er...yeah.

Help? ph34r.png

I think I need something explained to me, I got sort of confused about it.

This game is supposed to be connected to KH3, right? But it looks like Sora and Riku are their younger selves from KH1 instead of their older appearance from KH2. So er...yeah.

Help? ph34r.png

The reason they look young is because their hearts have been sent to the dream realm. For some reason they look like their kh1 selves in that realm. But you constantly will see the KH2 versions of them. Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

What? They still look older, Riku just has a haircut and Sora's clothes look more like his KH 1 clothes because, they're red.

What? They still look older, Riku just has a haircut and Sora's clothes look more like his KH 1 clothes because, they're red.

Actually Look at Sora's face. It's his kh1

look.

Sora_%28Scan%29_KH3D.pngData-Sora_KHREC.pngSora_%28Official%29_KHII.png

He looks identicle to his younger self. Riku, ehh, he has a lot of stuff relating to both his looks. KH1 and 2.

Riku_%28Scan%29_KH3D.pngKH2-Riku_cg.png

While the NA release date may be all fine and dandy, considering that this is the 10th anniversary title, I can see that Square is going to add more things for overseas releases much like how they included Night on Bald Mountain, Kurt Zisa, and Xemnas in the Final Mix. Continuing that they added a helluva lot more content into KHII Final Mix, namely the reason why Cloud is after Sephiroth, Terra's Lingering Will, and a fightable Roxas.

I always hated when they did the country exclusive crap.

I love the KH series and it may be one of my fav video game series of all time but this is a pet peeve of mine.

Just checked IMDB and even though Olivia Wilde will be reprising her role from Tron Legacy Jeff Bridges will not.

Fortunately my favorite actors Christopher Lee and Leonard Nimoy will be back to play Ansem and Xehanortbiggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1