Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Just checked IMDB and even though Olivia Wilde will be reprising her role from Tron Legacy Jeff Bridges will not.

Fortunately my favorite actors Christopher Lee and Leonard Nimoy will be back to play Ansem and Xehanortbiggrin.png

NOOOOOOOO!!! WHY JEFFF?! WHY!!!!???? Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

NOOOOOOOO!!! WHY JEFFF?! WHY!!!!????

I heard rumors that probably thinks he doesn't want to lend his talent to a video game. I heard rumors that this was the reason Jeremy Irons didn't return to voice scar in kingdom hearts 2.

Can IMDB be trusted, though? Anyone can edit it.

This. IMDB can be edited by anyone, so I honestly wouldn't believe it.

I don't know, Considering the dude who played sam really doesn't have any work at the moment that seems legit. Olivia on the other hand.....At the moment I'll believe that. But yeah jeff i wouldn't really believe. Rumors are going one that the TL cast will return in this though.

I heard rumors that probably thinks he doesn't want to lend his talent to a video game. I heard rumors that this was the reason Jeremy Irons didn't return to voice scar in kingdom hearts 2.

Probably Fred Tatasciore, who is also providing Kevin/CLU's voice in TRON Evolution

yeah their whole complaint about the Dream eaters doesn't seem legit. I mean at least we have party characters.

The Dream Eaters complaint is stupid. Riku and Sora can't bring their friends along,they're being tested. Is Kotaku even aware of what's the story?

That doesn't explain why they can't befriend Quasimodo etc. and let them join their party, does it?

Edited by Thigolf

That doesn't explain why they can't befriend Quasimodo etc. and let them join their party, does it?

Well in the cut-scenes we see world characters fighting with sora and riku so i guess it is weird how they just disappear.(I mean take a look at the tron legacy world. That's just action everywhere!) And then there are the scenes with Mickey fighting along with riku in the trailers. So plot wise it doesn't make that much sense that we don't see them anywhere during gameplay. The whole "their taking a test" makes a little sense.Maybe it's a rule of the test?) But i mean at least we have dream eaters in our party instead of no one. I hated being alone in games like BBS or Coded.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I'm going to guess it IS part of the test. I'm pleased we actually have party members for once, since we didn't have anything in 358/2 Days and BBS, and only one instance of a party in re:Coded.

I'm going to guess it IS part of the test. I'm pleased we actually have party members for once, since we didn't have anything in 358/2 Days and BBS, and only one instance of a party in re:Coded.

Well 358/2 days had Org. 13 party members.

Uh, no. 50% of the time you either had Axel or Xion on your team, 30% of the time you had a certain member from Organization XIII on your team, and a small set of missions by your self.

And then there was multiplayer where you could have real people as a party.

I never got to play multiplayer mode, which seemed like a shitload of fun. Wish I actually had people nearby with a DS, other than my bro because, he obviously wasn't going to buy a second copy. Anyway, I must have been remembering it wrong because, I didn't care that much for 358/2 Days. It was fun but, it wasn't as good as most of the other games in the series.

The OST is already on Youtube and it is amazingbiggrin.png

My personal favorite so far:

Edited by pppp

Well look who's back as a bonus boss in Traverse Town

6wn7r09ycm0yiib9gvqkzt9a7ngxi6_-.jpg

DUDE SPOILERS! Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

It isn't that big of a spoiler, and I'm pretty sure it has already been mentioned in this thread.

Seriously, spoiler that. Some people might find it a surprise

That a bonus boss isn't an original enemy or Sephiroth/Cloaked person again, but a character from an actual Disney short.