Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

BBS is a great game. While a prequel to KH1 It's story is deep. Gameplay is similar to the original games but not completely. It's system is like a mix of kh1 and com.(That's the best way i can put it) I'd wait for the rumored KH collection to be announced that supposedly is coming out for the ps3 and 360 if you want BBS.(although it might not even be real) But yeah 3D is using the BBs gameplay which is great! plus you see sora and riku jumping on buildings and stuff like their on crack! KH3 isn't in development yet but is planned. Final fantasy verses 13 is what is keeping the game from being made though.

Edit:MORE NEWS! KH 3D is 60-70% Done.smile.png

Yeah heard about it and if the news are true that the game is also getting localized then we can expect it around May-June.

I'd like for the Osaka team to start working on KH3. Look at how fantastic job they done with BBS and now DDD.

Anyway...i hope they finish with Versus so we can get to KH3. :)

DDD seems to using the same gameplay as BBS. We'll probably see a twist in later videos or screens though.

KH 3D doesn't even need the circle pad add-on. It uses the same system as BBS, which works just fine without a second stick. Also, don't you already have a 3DS, Gartocer? You said you had Star Fox 64 3D...

...The fuck? You'd rather pay another 170-250 instead of 15. Ok?

Edited by Hero Of Fate

KH 3D doesn't even need the circle pad add-on. It uses the same system as BBS, which works just fine without a second stick. Also, don't you already have a 3DS, Gartocer? You said you had Star Fox 64 3D...

...The fuck? You'd rather pay another 170-250 instead of 15. Ok?

Edited by Gartocer

Glad to see hunchback of Notre Dame made the cut. Now if only Toy Story can be in this game.

We might not see Toy Story until the Xehanort Saga ends.

The obvious reason is they have to keep something for the next saga. They can't go using the same worlds all the time and Disney doesn't have unlimited sources, then again they can make original stories. :)

Of course with Neku being in DDD that opens a lot of doors. Mainly anything that Nomura draws or is member of the developing team can be used in KH.

What i'd like to see is FF worlds. For example Zanarkand would be the best choice for DDD. Dreaming and all. I'm not saying it will happen but a man can dream. :lol:

I'd rather just wait until the second 3DS design comes out,

An attachment to a console =/= console redesign.

The second circle pad thing is comparable to Motion+, except actually useless, because hey just put the camera controls on the bottom screen problem solved.

We might not see Toy Story until the Xehanort Saga ends.

The obvious reason is they have to keep something for the next saga. They can't go using the same worlds all the time and Disney doesn't have unlimited sources, then again they can make original stories. smile.png

Of course with Neku being in DDD that opens a lot of doors. Mainly anything that Nomura draws or is member of the developing team can be used in KH.

What i'd like to see is FF worlds. For example Zanarkand would be the best choice for DDD. Dreaming and all. I'm not saying it will happen but a man can dream. laugh.png

I agree actually. Seeing worlds from Square's side would be nice as well, I can't see why they can't have the story do both Disney and Square. I would love to see Zanarkand maybe even Midgar, although Midgar may be too depressing for a story like KH... maybe even Shinra (take down the evil organization!). Visiting the TWEWY Tokyo world won't be bad either.

Edited by LunarEdge

I agree actually. Seeing worlds from Square's side would be nice as well, I can't see why they can't have the story do both Disney and Square. I would love to see Zanarkand maybe even Midgar, although Midgar may be too depressing for a story like KH... maybe even Shinra (take down the evil organization!). Visiting the TWEWY Tokyo world won't be bad either.

yeah but what kills the possibilites of seeing a FF world etc. is that characters based on SE are on original worlds. Traverse town, Radiant Garden. I hope we'll see some FF world love in the next saga.

yeah but what kills the possibilites of seeing a FF world etc. is that characters based on SE are on original worlds. Traverse town, Radiant Garden. I hope we'll see some FF world love in the next saga.

Well at the end of kh2 sephiroth and cloud went back to their home world.(at least aeris says that.) So there's a Chance of a shinra/midgar or some FF themed world.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I'm actually really looking forwards to DDD. I've played most of the other games in the series, just not CoM or ReCoM as I can't find a copy of either round here, but I sat down and watched all the cutscenes from that and got a general idea of the storyline, so I can't wait XD

• 3 weeks later...

I like what I see so far.

I especially like that Riku gets allot of spotlight so we can see more of him. I would also love to see Neku meet up and interact with Riku.

• 4 weeks later...

We gots some new scans that show pinocchio and frollo and some other characters. Here they are!smile.png FINALLY A PINOCCHIO WORLD!3D%20partial%20scan%20-%2011.18.2011.jpg

Enjoy! BTW could anyone translate please?

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

We gots some new scans that show pinocchio and frollo and some other characters. Here they are!smile.png FINALLY A PINOCCHIO WORLD!3D%20partial%20scan%20-%2011.18.2011.jpg

Enjoy! BTW could anyone translate please?

Wait a minute, didn't they say that this game will only use entirely new Disney worlds? Because last time I checked, A Pinnochio world was in the first Kingdom Hearts.

Yeah, but this looks like an actual Pinocchio world, and not just "look for people inside space Monstro".

Edited by Ekaje

Yeah, this is the actual world of Pinocchio, not Monstro the Whale. I was wondering when the hell they were finally going to get around to it. I vaguely remember it being planned for one of the older handheld Kingdom Hearts games but, it was dropped for some reason.

Wait, if a Pinnochio world counts as a new world even considering Monstro, maybe a Lilo & Stitch level isn't out of the question if it's based in Hawaii!

Also, I'm hoping for a pixar level making it in

Wait, if a Pinnochio world counts as a new world even considering Monstro, maybe a Lilo & Stitch level isn't out of the question if it's based in Hawaii!

Also, I'm hoping for a pixar level making it in

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

If they do a pixar world then i hope its based off the new one. Brave. That just looks like it could work perfectly with the KH universe. And i would love a lilo and stitch hawaii.

But, Toy Sora and Toy Riku, and Sid's toys just scream heartless/boss material

Also, Wall-E and Monster's Inc. could work pretty well too.

But, Toy Sora and Toy Riku, and Sid's toys just scream heartless/boss material

Also, Wall-E and Monster's Inc. could work pretty well too.

Ehh, I just can't see that in my mind. Maybe toy story or bugs life for 3d while kh3 gets Brave?

Ehh, I just can't see that in my mind. Maybe toy story or bugs life for 3d while kh3 gets Brave?

Maybe, seeing as Brave isn't even out yet it wouldn't make sense to use it so soon

Though now that I think about it, I really want to see a level in the Bayou from Princess and the Frog. Dr. Ficilier alone would make the idea perfect

Maybe, seeing as Brave isn't even out yet it wouldn't make sense to use it so soon

Though now that I think about it, I really want to see a level in the Bayou from Princess and the Frog. Dr. Ficilier alone would make the idea perfect

THIS. I've been dreaming of that world to make a debut in the series somehow.

Kinda random but I had a idea for a summon if they do them in 3d:Perry the platypus/Agent P.

THIS. I've been dreaming of that world to make a debut in the series somehow.

Kinda random but I had a idea for a summon if they do them in 3d:Perry the platypus/Agent P.

Do you think will see this amusement park like place since Pinocchio is portrayed in his donkey like form? Would make sence IMO. Also, I finally wanna see a jungle book world. It's just my favorite disney movie of all time and... yeah. I think places like King Louie's temple, the wolf cave, the burned down place where the vultures live, the human village and the jungle of course would make a good, varied world.