Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Sonic Heroes said:

Which Jack?

Skellington. I found his elemental attacks really good, and he was actually doing a decently good job at taking down heartless for me.

I remember very little of my Critical playthrough, aside from Demyx being really hard for a good while.

Roxas was really tough too. I do remember getting really hyped after beating Lingering Will, though.

Right, so probably going to annoy some people asking this again after having asked so many times on my first PS3 playthrough, but I'm seriously going to need it for trying this on Critical.

What set-up, beyond max level, Ultima, Save the King, and Save the Queen do I need for taking on the secret bosses and data fights? I know there's a ribbon I need that boosts all my stats and elemental resistance but I can't for the life of me remember how to get it/them. 

Also strategies and tips are of course, welcome. 

Decisive Pumpkin's damage is great, but if you plan on using cure a lot or use a lot of magic, you'll want as much MP Haste as you can get. At lvl 99 you're not really missing out on damage by using Ultima.

I was able to get by without using ultimate weapon. I had MP Haste stacked a bunch thanks to a bunch of my equipment and abilities. DP deals more damage the more hits are in your combo, so is ultimately a better choice if you have other means of mp haste

Well, think it's time for an update.

On my critical run thus far after story...

• Gotten Level 99
  • All drive forms maxed
  • I've got all puzzle pieces and more or less all of Jiminy's Journal other than Mushroom 13 and the Data Battles, as well as synopsis stuff
  • I've beaten the Lingering Will 
  • I've beaten Sephiroth 
  • Out of the data battles, I've beaten...
  • Luxord: 1st Try
  • Roxas: 1st Try
  • Larxene: 1st Try
  • Axel: 4th Try (Fire Gimmick got me a few times).

The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra in LA is tonight at 7PM and ends around 9:30-ish. So if there’s a trailer, which is very likely, I'd keep an eye on twitter to see if there’s any news. The trailer probably won’t be shown until near the end of the event, so probably around 9 is when it’ll be shown 

Well, I 100%'d the game on Critical Mode, and got the platinum! 

The data fights were nowhere near as difficult as my original run through them. Literally beat them all within a few hours.

• My Emmerdoods 1

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Jan 29th

Oof.

Thats slightly disappointing.

I’m just laughing. I cannot actually believe the thing they assured us would not happen, happened lol Jesus 

oh also Japan’s getting it 4 days early. Welp, I’ll be offline for those 4 days for sure!

Best part aboit this is that I now have the time to get one of the KH collection to play the games.

Since it would be the first time I play them I expect them to take a lot of time.

• Thumbs Up 1

It’s gonna hurt watching the old trailers now and seeing that 2018. ;_;

one new theory I’m hearing is that the game possibly was gonna release December but due to the fan/press demo event and the feedback they got about the game, they decided to delay in order to fix those issues. I hope that’s the case

I assumed the game wasn't gonna release until December if it came out this year anyways.

But my birthday is January 28th, so this will be a good day late present!

• Thumbs Up 1

Most knew darn well it wasn't coming 2018. You trust square on release dates like you do on konami treating the silent hill franchise with respect

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

January is actually a lot sooner than I was expecting if they were gonna delay this so this is still pretty good. I'm also with KH in thinking that they probably delayed it a bit to capatilize on the feedback they got.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 hours ago, KHCast said:

It begins. 

C6F113BC-2C18-4875-9550-662CA4A9ECE9.jpeg

It's about time we get a due date of game release in a official capacity. It actually is still hard to believe we are even getting KH3 after waiting so long for the game everyone wanted for a long time. The fact the time has come, still is setting in.

-Aqua is a nort

-Frozen predictably revealed, takes place during movie 

-gummi ship looks dope

-Larxene is the Xehanort of this world 

My heart 

• Thumbs Up 1

So Simba brings our Summon/Link count up to 4/possibly 5: Simba, Ariel, Ralph, Dream Eaters, and maybe Remy.

Also, THE FROZEN AND TANGLED CHARACTERS LOOK SO GOOD. Not as good as the Toy Story cast given the different situations, but still really freaking good.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fucking hell, it just hit me Xehanort has corrupted all of Eraqus' students. 

Aqua's corrupted into a nort, he stole Terra's body, and he's ripped Ven's heart apart to create Vanitas. 

• Thumbs Up 1