Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

5 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Also since Aqua is the only one who knows where Ven is, and she got Norted, Vens fucked

I have a feeling the story could possibly be Mickey/Riku have to fight and figure out a way to save her (Aqua does seem to have some kind of control seeing as she was able to tell Mickey he was too late). That's how they go after Ven - Aqua completely panics when she realizes Ven is in danger now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’m so happy that the Disney worlds seem to actually be fully embedded into the overall storyline like in KH1.

• Thumbs Up 1

Given what @Ernest-Panda's status said regarding trailers, and there being three (one shown off tonight), I had a thought. 

Why would SE give up the reveal of new gameplay to Xbox? New console for KH, and one that's not incredibly popular in Japan, and not give it to Sony. Or better yet, why not show it at their own conference?

But then I had a thought. What if Square had the genius idea of using KH3 at all three conferences with three different trailers? Tonight showed off Frozen so maybe tomorrow could have a BH6 reveal trailer with another trailer at Sony's conference? That way, you can grab all three demographics with new content. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Gonna be honest, the original story stuff didn’t even seem that invasive or annoying here in the trailer. Seemed fairly standard for a story based game. It can’t always focus on the Disney when there’s an overarching plot like this. Larxene heckling Elsa and her dangerous powers seemed to imply story relavence to the main plot, Aqua turning evil was a surprise that I think anyone can enjoy and doesn’t seem out of place in a Disney game when you consider how stories in Disney films can get pretty dark, and just general “I’ll bring Roxas back” stuff. In the grand scheme of 3 seems pretty alright, even if you only played 1,2 and BBS, and shouldn’t be a problem if they can balance it out with enough hammy and fun moments that focus on the Disney bits

Just realized something - why does the Organization work for Xehanort when they know this time that nobodies can regrow hearts?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Just realized something - why does the Organization work for Xehanort when they know this time that nobodies can regrow hearts?

Larxene is a Xehanort, so not like she probably has free will to go against him

5 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Larxene is a Xehanort, so not like she probably has free will to go against him

Since when did that happen? I thought the only Xehanorts were Saix and Xigbar?

I am still in shock bros

ThirstyAbleElk.gif

THE FUCKING WEAPONS HOLY SHIT

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this combat

• Thumbs Up 7

I just noticed that the Frozen gameplay doesn’t show any indication of additional party members.

I thought for sure Anna and Kristoff would be fighting alongside you here.

Maybe it’s a late addition party member Elsa after she becomes confident in her power?

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

I am still in shock bros

ThirstyAbleElk.gif

THE FUCKING WEAPONS HOLY SHIT

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this combat

I need this injected into me

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

I just noticed that the Frozen gameplay doesn’t show any indication of additional party members.

I thought for sure Anna and Kristoff would be fighting alongside you here.

Well there goes my dream of having Elsa as a party member.

Oh man, this trailer was...something alright

While I never watched Frozen (and I don't think I ever will tbh), I don't mind too much that SQEX decided to pick this world. I will say tho, that this game proves yet again that it's just a technological marvel. Like, it's as good as it can get to recreate CGI in engine in real time.

The trailer was a bit weird, with lack of any sound effects by the second half I understand what the marketing team was going for, but it felt like they just didn't finish putting sound effects in the game yet, and overall the trailer wasn't that well-paced IMO. Still screamed like a girl tho.

The ending to the trailer shook me tho, holy macaroni rest in peace blueberry bun.

I loved the new trailer, but I am a bit bummed by the 2019 release and the lack of a  Switch release.

This is my favorite trailer for the game so far. I knew it was a matter of time before a Frozen level was announced. The world looks great and surprisingly huge. I’m glad the voice cast from Frozen are reprising their roles.

That ending was heart breaking though, it was sad to see Aqua being possessed by Xeonhart/Darkness.

Just now, SpongicX said:

I’m glad the voice cast from Frozen are reprising their roles.

Most of the voice cast. Everyone but Elsa seems to be in check.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Most of the voice cast. Everyone but Elsa seems to be in check.

Are you sure? That sounded like Idna Menzel to me.

Hmm maybe I’m wrong. Just sounded off. Also speaking of voice direction, I can see what people meant by Sora sounding weird around the halfway point. He sounded a bit stiff for a few moments, though that entire seen kinda reminded me of some of the ingame cutscenes in FFXV where characters would sound and look kinda stiff when talking

also, is that keyblade the diamond dust 2.0??

Do you think that Riku could Dream Dive into Aqua to remove Xehanort from her or do something to help her control the darkness?

• Thumbs Up 1

We already have most of the 13 darknesses confirmed now

1. Master Xehanort

2. Young Xehanort

3. Xemnas

4. Ansem 

5. Braig

6.Isa

7. Vanitas 

8. Terra/Terranort/apprentice Xehanort 

9. Aqua 

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene 

the last two I’m gonna spitball, But Riku Replica,Xion, Demyx or Luxord. Riku replica seems like a likely option given what Riku said, and Xion hasn’t shown up yet and we know she’ll show up somehow. Demyx and Luxord I also say because Nomura said how we’d get more background on each of the original org. Members. Ven could also potentially be a option if Xehanort gets to him after possessing aqua. I’m also gonna guess Isa will be the Xehanort for San fransokyo(the whole friendship angle works with him having been lea’s best friend)

I'm guessing Xion will be one of them. I've been hearing that at the concert, the trailer there implied that Kairi and Lea were searching for a way to save Roxas. Having Xion be a corrupted one there would tie in nicely with the Lea/Roxas dynamic. (Ienzo I believe is helping them as well, from what I had heard...)

Luxord or Demyx also don't really "feel" like they'd fit in that regard.

I don't think Ventus would be a separate one, but instead they'd try and re-merge Ventus with Vanitas. Ventus also doesn't feel like one who'd work well as a light due to Roxas probably joining that instead and they're a little bit too similar.

I actually don't think that was the real Aqua. Don't forget- the realm of darkness can play with people's fears and doubts. It may just be an illusion.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, JaidynReiman said:

I'm guessing Xion will be one of them. I've been hearing that at the concert, the trailer there implied that Kairi and Lea were searching for a way to save Roxas. Having Xion be a corrupted one there would tie in nicely with the Lea/Roxas dynamic. (Ienzo I believe is helping them as well, from what I had heard...)

Luxord or Demyx also don't really "feel" like they'd fit in that regard.

I don't think Ventus would be a separate one, but instead they'd try and re-merge Ventus with Vanitas. Ventus also doesn't feel like one who'd work well as a light due to Roxas probably joining that instead and they're a little bit too similar.

True. It may also be a good to draw Roxas out of Sora if Xion taunts him or something. 

Ventus I say simply because with Terra and Aqua going evil, it’d be a neat counter to Sora, Riku and Kairi, with us getting a scene of each of them respectively fighting the other in some moment before they’re saved.(Ven fights Sora, Terra Riku, Aqua fights Kairi.) plus Ven probably deep in his memories knows about Luxu and the box so would be a nice wrap around that Xehanort learns it’s whereabouts and steals it from under Maleficent’s nose.

but damnit I really want Luxord to return somehow as he was one of my favorite members that didn’t get a lot of screen time.(dude fit perfectly for port royal honestly, and his banter against jack was great)

19 minutes ago, Mega said:

I actually don't think that was the real Aqua. Don't forget- the realm of darkness can play with people's fears and doubts. It may just be an illusion.

Well Riku and Mickey have clothing specifically to shield them from the dark realms effects 

Also

https://t.co/VQguljR18p

going by this information, Riku WILL be playable, and the goals of everyone is made more clear. I’m betting that keyblade Aqua picks up is the “Key to Return Hearts.”

• Thumbs Up 2