Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I was hoping Kairi would be playable, and we could experience her character development. I wonder if Kairi and Lea will eventually become  party members, similar to Riku in KH2’s final level.  Maybe we could get dlc for a story mode of Kairi and Lea in the future? 

The 2nd E3 trailer was pretty underwhelming, it was mostly a shortened version of the Microsoft trailer from yesterday. There were a few new scenes that were kind of nice,  including seeing Sora and pals reuniting with Riku and Mickey at Yen Sid’s tower, Remi from Ratatouille, Ienzo, Braig, the return of Sora/Roxas’s friends from Twilight Town, and a brief scene of Kairi and Lea sitting in a field.

Hopefully the 3rd E3 trailer at Sony’s conference will be more unique, we don’t need more recycled clips from the other trailers.

Just now, SpongicX said:

Sora talking to Tron through a computer

Wait what? I don’t remember that.

Yep. Which is a pretty good bargain given Bring arts figures typically are 60 each. Full collectors edition:

0052D86B-A380-4608-9285-6B30212E579D.jpeg

New wallpaper 

EB4BD1F2-4EE9-413C-8535-2F30C73552C3.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Mega said:

I actually don't think that was the real Aqua. Don't forget- the realm of darkness can play with people's fears and doubts. It may just be an illusion.

I think people are definitely jumping the gun on it. I don't know either which way it goes, but that's such a HUGE plot twist to throw in a trailer as well. I don't think all is going to be as it seems.

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

I was hoping Kairi would be playable, and we could experience her character development. I wonder if Kairi and Lea will eventually become  party members, similar to Riku in KH2’s final level.  Maybe we could get dlc for a story mode of Kairi and Lea in the future? 

I don't see why Kairi can't also be playable. In fact, she fits perfectly for an initial "dive to the heart" that they usually start every game with, and maybe at the end of the game you can freely switch between Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

At the very least she'll definitely be a party member, but if Kairi has her own goals like the trailer suggest, I'd think she'd probably at least need to have a limited amount of playable.

My guess being, its an auto switch during specific segments to Kairi or Riku, but you play as Sora most of the game (until they join together, at which point they're switchable).

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JaidynReiman said:

I think people are definitely jumping the gun on it. I don't know either which way it goes, but that's such a HUGE plot twist to throw in a trailer as well. I don't think all is going to be as it seems.

My theory is it is Aqua, but Riku and Mickey manage to save her as it's clear she has some semblance of control, if she could blame Mickey for his actions. My guess is that after they save Aqua, possibly through waking, Aqua has an "oh crap" moment as she realizes she willingly gave Xehanort the location of Ven and that leads to Castle Oblivion.

Honestly the CE is pretty pitiful.  the figures aren't the HQ models play arts usually goes. The artbook will be 40 pages and a pin and steelbook. I still think OW had the best most recent CE but yea I'll still buy it though seeing as it's the end

They aren’t play arts, they’re bring arts, which are at least to me, fine looking. A lot of collectors editions statues/figures usually aren’t that great of quality compared to other toy lines, but I’m not a figure collector so just care about the fact I’ll finally be getting these toy story figures. (Japan will probably get something even better though ugh)

12 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Fucking. Nomura.

Meh. I mean, we've seen plenty of people pick up keys lying around in this series and its promotional material. Not quite sure what's so sly about this one.

21 minutes ago, JaidynReiman said:
6 hours ago, Mega said:

I actually don't think that was the real Aqua. Don't forget- the realm of darkness can play with people's fears and doubts. It may just be an illusion.

Well, I mean, regardless, the idea is definitely to get people thinking that either way, so I wouldn't really call it jumping the gun on the consumers' end.

Just now, KHCast said:

Wait if Aqua is norted, where’s Eraqus’s keyblade?

It wouldn't shock me if Xehanort had her give it to him. A final middle finger and last laugh to his former friend.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Wait if Aqua is norted, where’s Eraqus’s keyblade?

Sora's probably got it if the trailers are anything to go by.

Which ost has hikari plantb full song

18 minutes ago, KHCast said:

They aren’t play arts, they’re bring arts, which are at least to me, fine looking. A lot of collectors editions statues/figures usually aren’t that great of quality compared to other toy lines, but I’m not a figure collector so just care about the fact I’ll finally be getting these toy story figures. (Japan will probably get something even better though ugh)

As a figure collector these are like C+ tier in quality. No a bad thing if your simply buying cause it's kingdom hearts but those that go for 130 are the good kind. Though I know they would never add those to a set like this.

Just saw price. $230 dolarsdollars really and no ost just mainly figures. Square what I'm the world

I’m hoping there’ll be one more edition that comes with a soundtrack tbh. If not I won’t complain much, but if there is one, I’ll definitely cancel my pre-order for that one (or if there’s a PS4 pro themed bundle)

Possibly. Just look up Utada there and the simple and clean remix should show up somewhere on there 

Yeah, think I might wait until there is a soundtrack CD (and with the full soundtrack), otherwise i'll just pick it up day 1 standard.