Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

If any pixar film should make the cut it should be Toy Story. I mean come on the first movie literally changed the face of animation itself, it deserves a place in kingdom hearts!

Im hoping that they take advantage of the new gens tech since after all of this waiting it would piss me off if it ended up lacking.

Do you think will see this amusement park like place since Pinocchio is portrayed in his donkey like form? Would make sence IMO. Also, I finally wanna see a jungle book world. It's just my favorite disney movie of all time and... yeah. I think places like King Louie's temple, the wolf cave, the burned down place where the vultures live, the human village and the jungle of course would make a good, varied world.

I would not be surprised at all. With the gameplay this time around with sora and riku doing all sorts of crazy stunts a amusement park area from that movie wouldn't be to far fetched. I can definitely imagine that.

If anything, the Jungle Book deserves a place in the series just as much as the two already shown worlds. I mean, it was removed twice for Chrissakes!

Okay all of a sudden why are we getting All this new stuff on KH?! It's because it's christmas season and square is being generous. I KNOW IT! Anyway more stuff!Full%20Famitsu%20Scan%202.jpg

Full%20Famitsu%20Scan%201.jpg

Full%20Famitsu%20Scan%203.jpg

Full%20Famitsu%20Scan%204.jpg

Full%20Famitsu%20Scan%205.jpg

I don't know why but the Blue fairy looks kinda off....And since we've met almost all the cast of the Pinocchio universe Will they know Sora? Or will this follow the plot of the original movie? Because in KH1 we see that Pinocch becomes a real boy.

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

Maybe there's a good version of the elephant enemy. Though I kind of figure Sora and Riku will only have the 2 each that have been shown.

Actually it was revealed that there would be other party member enemies you can get for both riku and sora. Sadly no confirmation of party CHARACTERS. Or multiple keyblades.

I dunno, these bad enemies turned good sound nice, but as for them replacing the CHARACTERS that could join your party is a bit off putting.

Also, it seems like they are keeping most of the Final Fantasy stuff out this time around, looks like they're focusing on Disney a lot more.

• Thumbs Up 2

I dunno, these bad enemies turned good sound nice, but as for them replacing the CHARACTERS that could join your party is a bit off putting.

Also, it seems like they are keeping most of the Final Fantasy stuff out this time around, looks like they're focusing on Disney a lot more.

I do hope we see More TWEWY Characters in the game though.

Actually it was revealed that there would be other party member enemies you can get for both riku and sora. Sadly no confirmation of party CHARACTERS. Or multiple keyblades.

I doubt that they would stick you with one Keyblade for the entire game, if you're talking about using two or more at the same time, then there's a good possibility that won't be in game.

Speaking of worlds: What about a Studio Ghibi world <3<?

Edited by PSI Freeze
  • Thumbs Up 1

YES!YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!! SQUARE ENIX IF YOU DO THAT SHUT UP AND TAKE MY HEART! seriously i want a spirited away world.

What does Studio Ghibi have to do with either Final Fantasy or Disney?

What does Studio Ghibi have to do with either Final Fantasy or Disney?

Yeah, as awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it'll happen. IIRC Disney only dubs the movies, and that's about it right?

Yeah, as awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it'll happen. IIRC Disney only dubs the movies, and that's about it right?

Actually Disney did help with ponyo i think. Didn't they?

Actually Disney did help with ponyo i think. Didn't they?

Yeah, it is considered a Disney movie

oh wait, that's just from them distributing the movie, though there may still be a little bit of hope

Edited by Cero Claus

Yeah, it is considered a Disney movie

oh wait, that's just from them distributing the movie, though there may still be a little bit of hope

Yeah i mean look at the nightmare before christmas. Not a disney movie per say but made it in.

The Nightmare Before Christmas IS a Disney movie. They original distributed it under Touchstone pictures but, they have since distributed it under the Walt Disney banner for every following rerelease.

The Nightmare Before Christmas IS a Disney movie. They original distributed it under Touchstone pictures but, they have since distributed it under the Walt Disney banner for every following rerelease.

So then what's so wrong about ponyo or spirited away being in kingdom hearts?